Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:34 AM

What Can I Get For My Mom On Her 50th Birthday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can I Get For My Mom On Her 50th Birthday (4573 Views)

My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady / What Is Wrong With My Mom? / Nigerian Interracial Couple Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Get For My Mom On Her 50th Birthday by waywardpikin: 10:12am On Sep 16, 2016
Hey guys, I hope this meets you well. Please I want to ask what I can get for my mom as she turns 50 sometime next week. She is the single most important person to me in the world and I want it to be something really special. My sister is getting her an expensive wristwatch, not sure what dad is getting her but I think some jewelry. What can I get for her please?

Budget is maximum of 10k and below. Thanks.
Re: What Can I Get For My Mom On Her 50th Birthday by Sphilip1(m): 10:25am On Sep 16, 2016
You should do something better.

Take only her out cos it will tighten your bond

It's worth more than those expensive watches

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Get For My Mom On Her 50th Birthday by ayobase(m): 10:31am On Sep 16, 2016
waywardpikin:
Hey guys, I hope this meets you well. Please I want to ask what I can get for my mom as she turns 50 sometime next week. She is the single most important person to me in the world and I want it to be something really special. My sister is getting her an expensive wristwatch, not sure what dad is getting her but I think some jewelry. What can I get for her please?

Budget is maximum of 10k and below. Thanks.

Options:

- Give her the money to get something she desires.

- You get her a nice handbag.

- Ask her what she needs under 10k

1 Like

Re: What Can I Get For My Mom On Her 50th Birthday by strix(m): 10:32am On Sep 16, 2016
Get her a wife grin

1 Like

Re: What Can I Get For My Mom On Her 50th Birthday by waywardpikin: 10:45am On Sep 16, 2016
ayobase:

Options:

- Give her the money to get something she desires.

- You get her a nice handbag.

- Ask her what she needs under 10k

She doesn't need the money. Asking her what she wants would spoil the surprise. Thanks for your input sir.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Get For My Mom On Her 50th Birthday by waywardpikin: 10:47am On Sep 16, 2016
Sphilip1:
You should do something better.

Take only her out cos it will tighten your bond

It's worth more than those expensive watches

We are celebrating her 50th birthday with friends and family in attendance. No need to take her out.
Re: What Can I Get For My Mom On Her 50th Birthday by eyinjuege: 11:03am On Sep 16, 2016
1.Perfumes- you should be able to get a good one for 10K I believe.
2. A handbag as someone suggested, but I'm not sure you can get a really nice one for 10k and below.
3. Nice pair of slippers or sandals. I'm not sure she'll still want to be wearing high heels, so get flats or wedges.
4. Ankara material. You should be able to get 1 or 2 relatively good ones for 10k. (I'm not sure of their prices now though for the good ones.)

1 Like

Re: What Can I Get For My Mom On Her 50th Birthday by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 16, 2016
In as much as I would love to give you tips on what to buy, I think we are not in the best position to tell you what to get for your mum on her birthday, c'mon mahn! She's your mum, you should know what attracts her! some mothers don't fancy flashy things, some can't make do with material things, some mothers would rather collect that money and go give it to the less privileged. Just do what she's gonna really love and appreciate with that cash you've got!

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Get For My Mom On Her 50th Birthday by lilmax(m): 11:19am On Sep 16, 2016
50 shades of grey grin
Re: What Can I Get For My Mom On Her 50th Birthday by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 16, 2016
lilmax:
50 shades of grey grin
she's gonna take him to TB Joshua for deliverance grin grin
Re: What Can I Get For My Mom On Her 50th Birthday by ayobase(m): 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
waywardpikin:

She doesn't need the money. Asking her what she wants would spoil the surprise. Thanks for your input sir.

You welcome Sir.

"You can get a lovely bag or/and a native cloth" someone advised.
Re: What Can I Get For My Mom On Her 50th Birthday by rosety: 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
Flowers are always a great gift. You should try it.

This is our top seller for Mother's day gifts or gifts for mothers and mother-figures. Looking at your budget though, I think we can still work something out.

http://www.vconnect.com/Rosety-Floral-and-Fruit-Basket/skuNDA3NTA=

Re: What Can I Get For My Mom On Her 50th Birthday by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
At 50 she had most likely already rocked nice watches, handbags, perfumes, jewellery, clothes etc

So consider something different, something that will be a memory to her and she will smile each time she remembers

With 10K you can take her somewhere nice

How about the beach (just the 2 of you) or any other interesting place and a nice meal afterwards

It will give you a chance to have a relaxed chat, have fun together & spend quality time together

1 Like

Re: What Can I Get For My Mom On Her 50th Birthday by Onegai(f): 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
Take her out. She will appreciate that more than any gift. Just you and her, day before her birthday.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Get For My Mom On Her 50th Birthday by Lumpyy(f): 12:48am On Sep 17, 2016
waywardpikin:

We are celebrating her 50th birthday with friends and family in attendance. No need to take her out.
HBD to your mom,10k will buy her a very nice handbag/pair of shoes/ankara material from lagos market grin,send us,we deliver! cheesy
Re: What Can I Get For My Mom On Her 50th Birthday by millyj(f): 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
Donate something in her name to her church, if it a Catholic Church book a mass for and drop that 10k for the less privileged in her name,if she is not Catholic do same...if she a Muslim you can still buy something to the mosque or donate the money
Re: What Can I Get For My Mom On Her 50th Birthday by jackie3B(f): 3:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
make a portrait for her...a nice one

1 Like

Re: What Can I Get For My Mom On Her 50th Birthday by ardeypearlz(f): 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
Lumpyy:

HBD to your mom,10k will buy her a very nice handbag/pair of shoes/ankara material from lagos market grin,send us,we deliver! cheesy
Chai!!! Sister Nkechi grin
Re: What Can I Get For My Mom On Her 50th Birthday by waywardpikin: 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
jackie3B:
make a portrait for her...a nice one

I really love this idea. Do you know anyone who's really good at it?

Thanks for the ideas guys, keep em coming if you can.
Re: What Can I Get For My Mom On Her 50th Birthday by jackie3B(f): 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
waywardpikin:

I really love this idea. Do you know anyone who's really good at it?
Thanks for the ideas guys, keep em coming if you can.
I don't know ur location,I did one for my mum on her body....
Re: What Can I Get For My Mom On Her 50th Birthday by boldx(m): 6:51am On Sep 18, 2016
Go to a court and swear an affidavit to change this your wayward name. This your name will make her cry in future. I think this makes common sense.
#Change begins with me
Re: What Can I Get For My Mom On Her 50th Birthday by waywardpikin: 8:56am On Sep 18, 2016
jackie3B:

I don't know ur location,I did one for my mum on her body....

I'm in Lagos, would love to see some of your works. Can you mail me at waywardpikin@gmail.com
Re: What Can I Get For My Mom On Her 50th Birthday by waywardpikin: 8:58am On Sep 18, 2016
boldx:
Go to a court and swear an affidavit to change this your wayward name. This your name will make her cry in future. I think this makes common sense.
#Change begins with me

lol
Re: What Can I Get For My Mom On Her 50th Birthday by jackie3B(f): 8:59am On Sep 18, 2016
waywardpikin:

I'm in Lagos, would love to see some of your works. Can you mail me at waywardpikin@gmail.com
not me....I mean sum1 did it for me.in this ph
....I think dia r portraits shops in lag
Re: What Can I Get For My Mom On Her 50th Birthday by waywardpikin: 9:03am On Sep 18, 2016
jackie3B:
not me....I mean sum1 did it for me.in this ph ....I think dia r portraits shops in lag
Okay thanks
Re: What Can I Get For My Mom On Her 50th Birthday by udysweet(f): 12:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
You can make a beautiful jewelry set for her. You can check my signatture as I make beaded jewelry. I have a thread on it were you can view some of my work.
Re: What Can I Get For My Mom On Her 50th Birthday by gidjah(m): 9:01am On Sep 21, 2016
No good mother would love to take any gift from a way ward child o!please re consider!
Re: What Can I Get For My Mom On Her 50th Birthday by waywardpikin: 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
gidjah:
No good mother would love to take any gift from a way ward child o!please re consider!

lol

(1) (Reply)

Husband Loaning Money To Sister In Law / Trend Of "Abroad Hustling" Husbands / Married To A Man Based Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.