Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Very lucrative Paying Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Very lucrative Paying Job (637 Views)

Confused: Got A Better Paying Job A Month After I Got A Job / Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 / GOD Has Done It For Me O! I Just Got A Good Paying Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very lucrative Paying Job by billante(m): 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2009
I have a honest good program that i believe you will be much interested
in,that will make u to stop be dependent on people to give you money instead you will be the one that will be giving people money,

i became finacially liberated since someone introduced it to me which i
have checked out and i think is a very good opportunity to take
advantage of,it needs people participation for it to work, believe me

it is very  good, u will make about a million naira(N1000000) by two

months  if you do exactly as it is stated out to be done,  u can't
believe that it will only cost you two thousand naira (N2000),  if you are interested please

send me a mail to my box :obainoclinton@yahoo.com  just type "phase 1

" in the body of the letter so that i can send u the full

version of the program.

obinna
obainoclinton@yahoo.com
Re: Very lucrative Paying Job by irony: 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2009
ole na which job were go give u 1 million in two month were u want teach me but u still need my 2 thousand, ur sense contain error. u put charm for ur mail to trap people? kolo mental
Re: Very lucrative Paying Job by billante(m): 6:33am On Jan 08, 2009
Bros just do a little favour me, research about mark zuckerberg the founder of facebook for me, read about him, this facebook that everybody even business people are using everyday now, that is worth about $2 billion or more as at the last i checked is not more than 3 years old it was started, and he is only 24 yrs!! already have money my whole village those not have, making money is no longer all about hardwork is about having the right information and being smart. be wise thats all i can tell u.
Re: Very lucrative Paying Job by billante(m): 6:42am On Jan 08, 2009
Even this Nairaland you are using if u know what the owner is building up and what it is already worth, u will sit up and rethink, power of internet has made it possible try and belong bro before everybody leaves u behind
Re: Very lucrative Paying Job by billante(m): 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2009

(1) (Reply)

Strictly On Nigeria, By Nigerians And For Nigerians (strictly): / For Job Seekers / Earn 50usd Daily Reviewing Webpage (too Good To Be True? Give It A Try)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.