Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

My Experience With A Range Rover Classic - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Experience With A Range Rover Classic (746 Views)

48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV / Range Rover Sentinel: The Official Beast Of Lagos Governor / A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With A Range Rover Classic by milestonejnr(m): 10:20am On Feb 21, 2015
Hello guys.

Today I saw something that caught my eyes and put a smile on my face only. Many of you would call it old, Anyways it is the Range Rover Classic. It's a 4 wheel drive sport utility vehicle developed by the British. The series was actually built from 1970 to 1996 .

The most interesting thing to me about the old lady is that my lecturer had refused to sell her. He gave me a thousand and one reasons why he loves her. Firstly, he said it is v8; body made from light weight aluminum; transmissions are only in manual and it comes in both off-road and on-road models. Well after the lecture on his old baby, I understood why he refused to leave her.
He asked me if I would want a ride in it. Well I was reluctant about the whole thing coupled with the rough look of the lady, but as we rode in it, I noticed some things about the lady.It has no air conditioning considering the fact that we are in Nigeria, It has no power steering, and the engine makes a lot of noise (well girls in my school all noticed me grin) . After the ride I had lost a dozen of girlfriends who saw me.

So I would thank Range Rover for what they have done and also for the newer versions of this great model which the same dozen of girls I lost would be excited to enter if only I could buy such. cool cool cool

Good morning all.

SOURCE: http://emekaani..com/2015/02/my-experience-with-range-rover-classic_21.html
Re: My Experience With A Range Rover Classic by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
One rugged lecturer in my school drives it too. His own doen't look lame like other RR Classics, it got AC and cool exterior.. Infact his Range can give u the same feeling The current Wrangler will give you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo: The First 3 Letters On This License Plate Represents Which L.G.A ? / Fufu!!! / In Need Of A Chrysler Mechanic In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.