Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair (24282 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo Fights For Boxing Title- The Vanguard / Somali Girl Does DNA Test - Must Watch Video / Somali Girl On Arabs Got Talent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by Ajuran: 11:12am On Feb 21, 2015
Black women seem evil. The minute the Somali girl showed the Bantu her real hair, the Bantu started a fight. lol

Black women will fight you these days just for having nice long hair grin
https://www.keek.com/keek/IeaFbab

1 Share

Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by simplemach(m): 11:17am On Feb 21, 2015
A racist spotted!

7 Likes

Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by Ajuran: 11:18am On Feb 21, 2015
simplemach:
A racist spotted!

How?

1 Like

Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
Pics or...you know the reSt tongue
Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
Where are the wedding pics?
Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by Ajuran: 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
click the link, it has a video.
Pelmet:
Pics or...you know the reSt tongue
Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by mfuasi: 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
A glorious day for people of Somalia. The president has proclaimed this a great archievement and thus a national holiday in honor of hair is in order. grin

3 Likes

Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by Ajuran: 10:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
mfuasi:
A glorious day for people of Somalia. The president has proclaimed this a great archievement and thus a national holiday in honor of hair is in order. grin

its a terrible day for Bantus, who are so jealous and evil as to start a fight simply cause a girl has long hair undecided
Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by mfuasi: 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
My only hope is one day you create a thread about real Somali archievements, outside hair and looks offcourse.The Zoomali nation is far more capable than this.

2 Likes

Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by Ajuran: 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
mfuasi:
My only hope is one day you create a thread about real Somali archievements, outside hair and looks offcourse.The Zoomali nation is far more capable than this.

Likewise I hope you Bantus one day, create a better made up history than pretending to be ancient egyptians, and avoiding the only achievement you have made which was to be slaves to every race on earth.
Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by mfuasi: 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
That doesn't even make sense.Anyhow, keep posting your violent women. This was the purpose of the thread I presume? grin
Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by Ajuran: 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
mfuasi:
That doesn't even make sense.Anyhow, keep posting your violent women. This was the purpose of the thread I presume? grin

The Bantu started the fight. The Somali girl just finished it.
Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by Ajuran: 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
Rodoillo, My Bantu friend. How are you? grin
Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by mfuasi: 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ajuran:

The Bantu started the fight. The Somali girl just finished it.

Honestly nobody cares, they are just kids. grin
Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by Ajuran: 7:30am On Feb 22, 2015
mfuasi:

Honestly nobody cares, they are just kids. grin

You serious? Their in their 20's.
Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by gallivant: 10:41am On Feb 22, 2015
Ajuran:

You serious? Their in their 20's.

And what's your point? People scrap everyday, the world will not stop because a Somalian girl got into a fight.Priorities my brother Ajuran, priorities.Today Somali government officials killed by muslim extremists, make a thread about that. tongue
Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by ZianaJordana(f): 7:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
I have no idea why Somalis always think blacks are jealous of them, or are trying to "claim" them as black. I've never been jealous of Somalis, and I've never regarded them as being part of our race. Thus, there's no reason for me to be jealous of them for any particular reason. I've never been jealous of Somali hair. Most of them have their hair covered, anyway.

7 Likes

Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by ZianaJordana(f): 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
Yes! You go, girl! grin The Somali girl is an arrogant, racist piece of crap! About “I've got nice hair! Blah, blah, blah!“ She got what she deserved.

1 Like

Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by Ajuran: 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
ZianaJordana:
Yes! You go, girl! grin The Somali girl is an arrogant, racist piece of crap! About “I've got nice hair! Blah, blah, blah!“ She got what she deserved.

It was the Bantu who started the fight, and who was jealous of the Somalis hair. It was the Bantu who got her a55 handed to her.

#Samaliwarriorblood smiley
Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by Ajuran: 12:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
gallivant:

And what's your point? People scrap everyday, the world will not stop because a Somalian girl got into a fight.Priorities my brother Ajuran, priorities.Today Somali government officials killed by muslim extremists, make a thread about that. tongue

Please do not call me brother. I do not want to get a life time ban handed to me on Somalinet.

The Somali nation will always lose members in the great struggle to move forward as a people toward freedom and prosperity.

All Somalis are born knowing they will die one day, the brave ones die for their country and people. Those Government Officials will be missed.
Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by Agrika: 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
Like seriously, don't u hv any other thing to post on nairaland...I have never been to Somali before but d impression u are giving me is that the country is composed of a bunch of narcisstic nitwits who collectively share half a brain. (seems u love d attention u are getting from nigerians)

2 Likes

Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by Ajuran: 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
Agrika:
Like seriously, don't u hv any other thing to post on nairaland...I have never been to Somali before but d impression u are giving me is that the country is composed of a bunch of narcisstic nitwits who collectively share half a brain. (seems u love d attention u are getting from nigerians)

Who is this guy? Tel us your tribe. How dare yo talk to me like that cheesy
Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by Agrika: 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ajuran:

Who is this guy? Tel us your tribe. How dare yo talk to me like that cheesy
You are a clown

1 Like

Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by Ajuran: 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
Agrika:

You are a clown
Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by gallivant: 6:12am On Feb 27, 2015
Agrika:

#GBAM

2 Likes

Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by TerryCarr(m): 7:10am On Feb 27, 2015
which one is the Somali? the one with the curly hair
Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by Ajuran: 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
TerryCarr:
which one is the Somali? the one with the curly hair

I knew such a comment would come from you. always trying to uplift your kind by denying how they look. you can obviously see the somali girl has a headscarf and takes it off to show her long hair, and then the bantu with her whig gets upset and starts the fight. the somali girl finished the fight, because somali women despite being feminine unlike bantus, our women are very tall while bantus are short and stubby.
Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by gallivant: 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by TerryCarr(m): 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ajuran:

I knew such a comment would come from you. always trying to uplift your kind by denying how they look. you can obviously see the somali girl has a headscarf and takes it off to show her long hair, and then the bantu with her whig gets upset and starts the fight. the somali girl finished the fight, because somali women despite being feminine unlike bantus, our women are very tall while bantus are short and stubby.
bantus are not short.
Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by Ajuran: 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
TerryCarr:

bantus are not short.

on average bantus are short and stocky thats how people who are farmers are. While nomads are tall and slender like Somalis, Fulanis, arabs.
Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by gallivant: 11:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
Bantus conquered and settled in most of the continent, evidently being short and stocky on average is not a predicament to success. On the contrary.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair by TerryCarr(m): 11:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ajuran:

on average bantus are short and stocky thats how people who are farmers are. While nomads are tall and slender like Somalis, Fulanis, arabs.
since you use bantu for all blacks you should know that a lot are pretty tall and big.

especially nilotics & lets not for get the nuba

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MURIC Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Oro Priests In Ikorodu / Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris At Eid Prayer Ground In Oyo (photos) / The Ghana Empire - 300 CE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.