Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Somali Girl Does DNA Test - Must Watch Video - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Somali Girl Does DNA Test - Must Watch Video (5672 Views)

Somali Men Appreciation Thread / Beauty Of Somali Women / Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somali Girl Does DNA Test - Must Watch Video by Ajuran: 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
I hope this can finally settle the stupid question that afrocentric have been peddling online for years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvxdVq7ZwFU
Re: Somali Girl Does DNA Test - Must Watch Video by mrbyron(m): 9:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
The middle eastern men are your slave masters. They kidnapped and raped your women in the past that's why you have their DNA in you till date. Other Africans are not claiming to associate with you guys. There's nothing to gain from associating with you. Instead it's the other way round. You are the ones claiming you are not Africans and the middle east are not claiming you either. So I advice you create niche for yourselves and call yourselves whatever you want and be happy. You have nothing to prove to anyone.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somali Girl Does DNA Test - Must Watch Video by Somguy: 1:44am On Jun 17, 2016
mrbyron:
The middle eastern men are you slave masters. They kidnapped and raped your women in the past that's why you have their DNA in you till date. Other Africans are not claiming to associate with you guys. There's nothing to gain from associating with you. Instead it's the other way round. You are the ones claiming you are not Africans and the middle east are not claiming you either. So I advice you create niche for yourselves and call yourselves whatever you want and be happy. You have nothing to prove to anyone.

That is factually incorrect. Most of the West Eurasian DNA in Somalis is on the maternal line. It predates Arabs and is from an extinct population. All of this took place thousands of years ago by the way so none of this is recent.

Don't make up stories just to get back at this despicable troll Ajuraan. This guy is a self-hating loser who hates everything black so he shouldn't be taken seriously.

4 Likes

Re: Somali Girl Does DNA Test - Must Watch Video by Ajuran: 3:02am On Jun 18, 2016
Somguy:

That is factually incorrect. Most of the West Eurasian DNA in Somalis is on the maternal line. It predates Arabs and is from an extinct population. All of this took place thousands of years ago by the way so none of this is recent.

Don't make up stories just to get back at this despicable troll Ajuraan. This guy is a self-hating loser who hates everything black so he shouldn't be taken seriously.

I am actually very proud to be Somali. Infact I am an atheist and dont believe in Islam. More importantly, I am too educated to indulge in self-hate.

I come here mostly to troll, antagonize and fulfill a life long desire to engage in conversation with those of differing views in order to convert them

to the believe of atheism. In order to do this, I must first break them down, and then rebuild them in my image.

I assume, since it is Ramadan and your fasting, your in a delusional state when you wrote the above comments.
Re: Somali Girl Does DNA Test - Must Watch Video by Ajuran: 3:06am On Jun 18, 2016
mrbyron:
The middle eastern men are you slave masters. They kidnapped and raped your women in the past that's why you have their DNA in you till date. Other Africans are not claiming to associate with you guys. There's nothing to gain from associating with you. Instead it's the other way round. You are the ones claiming you are not Africans and the middle east are not claiming you either. So I advice you create niche for yourselves and call yourselves whatever you want and be happy. You have nothing to prove to anyone.

1. No one is claiming they are not African. Somalia is in Africa. Africa does not equal BLACK.

2. We are older than Arabs. Arab is a culture not a race or DNA.

3. Somalis were never controlled by Arabs. Infact it was the ancestors of Somalis/Ethiopians who once controlled
parts of Yemen and Saudi Arabia. The Prophet of Islams' companions sought refuge in Northern Somalia ( city of Zeila).

4. Trust and believe, Bantus/Hutus have everything to gain from associating with Somalis/Ethiopians/Eritreans (Beauty, Culture, History).

5. I AM AN ATHIEST, MY MIND IS FREE. YOUR'S CAN BE TOO.

1 Like

Re: Somali Girl Does DNA Test - Must Watch Video by Somguy: 4:32am On Jun 18, 2016
You're an insecure little brat. If you were a 'proud Somali" you wouldn't feel the need to antagonise people. People who are secure in themselves and proud of their heritage do not need to constantly brag or seek the validation of others.

You come off as extremely insecure and bitter. Those aren't the traits of people who are "superior".

Most of these people didn't know about Somalis before and now, thanks to you, they despise Somalis and think very lowly of them. Not only them, but anyone who finds this page through Google. You make Somalis look like a bunch of primitive, insecure, pathetic people. This is your legacy after years of trolling.

8 Likes

Re: Somali Girl Does DNA Test - Must Watch Video by Rivertemz: 11:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ajuran:
I hope this can finally settle the stupid question that afrocentric have been peddling online for years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvxdVq7ZwFU

LOOOOL Half Arab Half BANTU AFRICAN
Ajuran you're Arab-Bantu now smiley with traces of Nigeria, Senegal and Mali.

1 Like

Re: Somali Girl Does DNA Test - Must Watch Video by Rivertemz: 11:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
Somguy:

Agreed
Re: Somali Girl Does DNA Test - Must Watch Video by Bigchee72: 11:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
Why are people entertaining the gimmick?

1 Like

Re: Somali Girl Does DNA Test - Must Watch Video by Ajuran: 2:17am On Jun 25, 2016
Rivertemz:

LOOOOL Half Arab Half BANTU AFRICAN
Ajuran you're Arab-Bantu now smiley with traces of Nigeria, Senegal and Mali.

Fool, we are older than you. All humans came from the Horn. We are in the middle of all humanity as we are the main route out of Africa.
Re: Somali Girl Does DNA Test - Must Watch Video by Rivertemz: 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
Ajuran:

Fool, we are older than you. All humans came from the Horn. We are in the middle of all humanity as we are the main route out of Africa.
Ethiopians are older & original, but Somalis are Arab-Bantu negroid admix, FACTS grin

2 Likes

Re: Somali Girl Does DNA Test - Must Watch Video by Somguy: 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
Ajuran is a self-hating Bantu. He has a sick obsession with Bantus and proving his "superiority".

3 Likes

Re: Somali Girl Does DNA Test - Must Watch Video by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 26, 2016
Somguy:
You're an insecure little brat. If you were a 'proud Somali" you wouldn't feel the need to antagonise people. People who are secure in themselves and proud of their heritage do not need to constantly brag or seek the validation of others.

You come off as extremely insecure and bitter. Those aren't the traits of people who are "superior".

Most of these people didn't know about Somalis before and now, thanks to you, they despise Somalis and think very lowly of them. Not only them, but anyone who finds this page through Google. You make Somalis look like a bunch of primitive, insecure, pathetic people. This is your legacy after years of trolling.
Re: Somali Girl Does DNA Test - Must Watch Video by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 26, 2016
Rivertemz:

Ethiopians are older & original, but Somalis are Arab-Bantu negroid admix, FACTS grin

Somalis are a Nilotes + Arab mix. Nilotes conquered an Arab village a long, long time ago, killed the men and took the women. After a few generations, they looked like Ajuran.

2 Likes

Re: Somali Girl Does DNA Test - Must Watch Video by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 26, 2016
Nilotes
+
Arab
=
Somali
↓↓↓

1 Like

Re: Somali Girl Does DNA Test - Must Watch Video by Ajuran: 12:50am On Jun 29, 2016
Muafrika2:

Somalis are a Nilotes + Arab mix. Nilotes conquered an Arab village a long, long time ago, killed the men and took the women. After a few generations, they looked like Ajuran.

Ethiopian is a nationality. Anyone born in Ethiopia can be Ethiopian. That is why there are 5 million Ethiopian Somalis.

Somalis are older than Negroids. Thus why every race on earth has our DNA

More proof again

Re: Somali Girl Does DNA Test - Must Watch Video by Ajuran: 12:56am On Jun 29, 2016
Somguy:
Ajuran is a self-hating Bantu. He has a sick obsession with Bantus and proving his "superiority".

I should sue you for slander
Re: Somali Girl Does DNA Test - Must Watch Video by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ajuran:

Ethiopian is a nationality. Anyone born in Ethiopia can be Ethiopian. That is why there are 5 million Ethiopian Somalis.

Somalis are older than Negroids. Thus why every race on earth has our DNA

More proof again

haha ajuran
still here

well am enjoying thanks to your post

. . .
Re: Somali Girl Does DNA Test - Must Watch Video by Ajuran: 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ednite:

haha ajuran
still here

well am enjoying thanks to your post

. . .

How are you my Ethiopian friend. I was thinking of visiting Ethiopia soon. Care to show me around if I come visit?
Re: Somali Girl Does DNA Test - Must Watch Video by Rivertemz: 10:37am On Aug 05, 2016
Ajuran:

How are you my Ethiopian friend. I was thinking of visiting Ethiopia soon. Care to show me around if I come visit?
Are you happy to be Bantu ?? grin
Re: Somali Girl Does DNA Test - Must Watch Video by Ajuran: 7:40am On Aug 11, 2016
Rivertemz:

Are you happy to be Bantu ?? grin

I am Cushitic, not Bantu. Please dont wish such a curse upon me. wink
Re: Somali Girl Does DNA Test - Must Watch Video by Rivertemz: 10:33am On Aug 12, 2016
Ajuran:

I am Cushitic, not Bantu. Please dont wish such a curse upon me. wink
Since I'm not Bantu because I'm west African, you're Bantu because you're a mix of southern African Bantu tribes and Arab grin
Re: Somali Girl Does DNA Test - Must Watch Video by fanficgirl(f): 3:12am On Aug 17, 2016
HAHAHA LMAOOO What would Nigerians get from claiming Somalis?! The most hated immigrant group grin
No harsh feeling but objectively no one would want to claim Somali
I Would rather even be an Arab than be Somali- they have a few note worthy accomplishments
But honestl would be no one else except Nigerian/West Africans
I love our looks and our brains
Our drive and determination
Our pride

(1) (Reply)

Any National Animals In Nigeria. / Egwu Igede! Idoma-southern Benue & Igbo-Anambara And Enugwu. / When I Visited Dubai! My Views On Arab-muslim Women Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.