Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

The Spiritual Laws Of Life - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spiritual Laws Of Life (6214 Views)

What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) / Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? / Peace In Your Spirit Is The Ultimate Gift Of God,he That Made The Spiritual Laws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Spiritual Laws Of Life by benodic: 9:24am On Feb 02, 2017
@ easterwick(m)

Bro thank you very much but all this spiritual knowledge written by you have you attain all this things?
Do you know the evil one?
of course i do.

How is your life,is in peace?

very peaceful and happy

Do you pray for protection?

singing the HU daily gives me all the protection i need

Do you work for money?

i contribute my quota in service to the society and i get paid for it.

Your enemies,do you have enemy? do you know any?

i have no enemies. all i have are teachers who help me to know my weak points enabling me to strengthen them.

What religion do you believe?

i am a member of Eckankar, Religion of the Light and Sound of God.

Have you be called mad? Since your enlightment on all
yes of course but i don't mind at all.

I stop here....
Pls reply me so i can accertain your knowledge in spiritual
i preciate cuz i foresight you are a prophet but you can still skip

pls i am not a prophet. i am just a soul on a journey of self- realization and God-realization and hoping to achieve Mastership in this lifetime to become a Co-worker with God
Re: The Spiritual Laws Of Life by easterwick(m): 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
benodic:

@ easterwick(m)

of course i do.

very peaceful and happy

singing the HU daily gives me all the protection i need

i contribute my quota in service to the society and i get paid for it.

i have no enemies. all i have are teachers who help me to know my weak points enabling me to strengthen them.

i am a member of Eckankar, Religion of the Light and Sound of God.

yes of course but i don't mind at all.

pls i am not a prophet. i am just a soul on a journey of self- realization and God-realization and hoping to achieve Mastership in this lifetime to become a Co-worker with God
thank you my brother i got all your answers am very well ok,i dont condermn any religion cuz are alway directed to God so they all have space afterlife though i dont do religion but am disciple of jesus christ who does not attend church nor intended to build any for personal reason.. but i know i have a doctrine of peace i strongly holdon to
DO YOU HAVE ANY INSIGHT ON JESUS CHRIST WHAT IS UR VIEW?
I preciate ur converse
Re: The Spiritual Laws Of Life by Boss13: 8:02pm On Feb 02, 2017
benodic:
The Law of Causation deals with primary causes. it is through this law that creation was made manifest.
souls being miniature gods can through the law of Causation bring into being anything that they can imagine

How do one enhance this
Re: The Spiritual Laws Of Life by benodic: 11:10am On Feb 03, 2017
@ easterwick

thank you my brother i got all your answers am very well ok,i dont condermn any religion cuz are alway directed to God so they all have space afterlife though i dont do religion but am disciple of jesus christ who does not attend church nor intended to build any for personal reason.. but i know i have a doctrine of peace i strongly holdon to
DO YOU HAVE ANY INSIGHT ON JESUS CHRIST WHAT IS UR VIEW?
I preciate ur converse

Jesus is a Soul like you and me who was able to achieve Mastership in Christ Consciousness hence the title, Jesus, The Christ.
He was able to realize his relationship with God as that of a beloved Son of God which you are too. Which he made efforts for people to understand but his teachings at that time were way over their heads and he was killed for it.
What Jesus was able to achieve , you too can achieve it too because You are Soul, made in the image and likeness of God. You only need to realize this truth within yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Laws Of Life by benodic: 11:17am On Feb 03, 2017
@ Boss13

benodic:
The Law of Causation deals with primary causes. it is through this law that creation was made manifest.
souls being miniature gods can through the law of Causation bring into being anything that they can imagine

How do one enhance this

You can enhance it by working with the Holy Spirit, making you a Co-Creator with God. So the first step is to open up your communication lines with the Holy Spirit which the Spiritual Exercises can do for you especially the HU song. This link up imbues your imaginative faculty which is actually the creative faculty in man and through it things that will enhance the progress of mankind can spring forth.
Re: The Spiritual Laws Of Life by easterwick(m): 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
benodic:

@ easterwick

Jesus is a Soul like you and me who was able to achieve Mastership in Christ Consciousness hence the title, Jesus, The Christ.
He was able to realize his relationship with God as that of a beloved Son of God which you are too. Which he made efforts for people to understand but his teachings at that time were way over their heads and he was killed for it.
What Jesus was able to achieve , you too can achieve it too because You are Soul, made in the image and likeness of God. You only need to realize this truth within yourself.
you are right but have a little problem jesus christ does not realise his sonship through conciousness NO christ came from above inflesh knowing exaltly what humans is suffering from even those that think they are with God "creator" are not. as i speak now the whole world including you and i is in deception what is everybody hate,call the devil is inside us so he has turn everything upside down to us making white to black and black to white my dear brother i dont do religion but am gods in secret cant expose myself... Though everyone who saw me trample on me cuz of the truth.
Just like i ask you before do u know ur enemie?
Am not going to preach my brother i will not lie to you we are all deceived concerning the relationship with the creator for no one have ever see God how he is or shape but i tell you the truth if eckankar has a leader[paul] who teach the ways then The God acclaimed creator is closer to his wife am not surpose you understand this...this is a mysteries given to babies[virgin]
Re: The Spiritual Laws Of Life by Obi901: 10:08am On May 22, 2017
. Law of Progressive Continuation

. One of the principles, or laws, of ECK is that there is always one more step. There is always one more heaven.

. Even the ECK Masters find the plus element in life.
. We have this mystique about masters, "the perfected ones." They're perfected at a certain level. But in the absolute sense of the word, there is always one more step to go spiritually. This applies to all the ECK Masters.
. For this reason, there are ECK Masters at one level, another level, and another level, and a higher level, and so on. There are ECK Masters with different levels of responsibility. Each one is working at his or her level, wherever they feel spiritually comfortable.

. There is always a plus element in the attainment of spiritual perfection. There is always another step to take, regardless of the achievement we have made already. If one should attain complete spiritual perfection then he would replace God, and this would be not only impossible and impractical, but highly preposterous.

The Spiritual Laws of Life
Sri Harold Klemp
The Mahanta, the Living ECK Master
Re: The Spiritual Laws Of Life by Obi901: 11:56am On May 26, 2017
. . The Law of Silence

. The Law of Silence, which means being silent about the secret teachings, personal affairs with ECK, and the personal word given in the initiations.

. The Law of Silence is one of the laws we're familiar with in ECK. It's simply this: If there's a certain truth that is very, very important for you spiritually, keep it to yourself.

. The ECK teachings remind us of the Law of Silence. If you attempt to put your experience into words, it can cause problems with those around you who do not believe you are speaking the truth. In their doubt, they will do everything they can to destroy it for you.

I cannot over emphasize the Law of Silence. Often, it is the sole determinant of who advances spiritually.

The Law of Silence is a spiritual principle that draws a very fine line. If you have an experience that may help another person understand his own, then tell it in a fitting way.
. Also be sure that telling your experience will really help that person. Sometimes we like to brag about our imagined superior spiritual development.
. You can tell when you've said too much: Your stomach will knot up; you'll feel uncomfortable. It takes some people a long time to learn to watch their own bodies as a sensitivity meter about how their words affect others. But you can learn to do it.
. The Law of Silence is easier to learn if you're more willing to just listen to others instead of having to pummel them with your great wisdom.

When God whispers Its message to us, we must keep the experience of the inner planes to ourselves or suffer for it.
. This is the reason for the Law of Silence: to let the seed of truth flower in us, and to prevent the world from stealing it from us before it can bloom.

Sri Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Laws Of Life by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
Obi901:
. The LAW Of Consciousness

. We each choose our own state of consciousness. It takes a while for many individuals, even many ECK initiates, to recognize this. We make our own worlds. What we are today is the sum total of everything we have thought or been throughout the ages.

. Everything in the universe has its origin in idea, in thought, and it has its completion in the manifestation of thought through form. Many intermediate stages are necessary, but the cause and effect of the series are the thought and the thing. This shows that in essence the thing had already existed in thought.... This is consciousness. If it is a true fact that the thing must be in thought before thought can form the thing, then it is plain that the divine ideal can only be externalized in our objective life to the proportion it is first formed in our thought. It takes form from our thoughts only to the extent we have apprehended its existence in the divine ECK. . . .
. . . Soul is the thinker of thoughts. The consciousness responds when directed by Soul, which is beyond all thought, beyond all matter, energy, space, and time. The very act of thinking imposes self-consciousness because all thoughts are possible only through self-consciousness. Therefore, that which I am, that which is above and beyond all thoughts, cannot be revealed by the consciousness nor intellect. Even when the consciousness cannot think of it, it is possible for Soul, which I am, to know the whole thing in a complete way.

. . . In the creative process of Soul we become the individual reflection of what we realize the divine power to be, relative to one's self. If we realize the divine as the infinite potential of all that can constitute a perfect human being, this conception must, by the law of creativity, gradually build up a corresponding image in our thoughts, which in turn will act on our external condition.
. This, by the Law of Consciousness, is the nature of the process.
. All paths to God are provided by Spirit for the express purpose of giving Soul in Its varying states of consciousness a choice in how It wants to return to God. Each path leads to another path, and then to another. It is one thing to be born into a certain state of consciousness, but we owe it to ourselves to make the effort to reach higher and beyond. Upon birth, we are given whatever consciousness we need to get from birth to death; the kind that allows us to go to school, learn a trade or a profession, and make our way. But it takes a special effort to go beyond and reach greater states of consciousness. We can do this by direct experience with the Light and Sound of Spirit.

Sri Harold Klemp
Mr benodic please be my guide on the path of self realization
Re: The Spiritual Laws Of Life by hippyj(m): 10:00am On Apr 02, 2023
benodic:

The Laws Of Wisdom are the laws that speak of divine power and how it manifests in the universe

under the Laws of wisdom you have
1. the law of causation
2. the law of change
3. the law of consciousness
4. five spiritual laws of this world
5. the law of God
6. the law of grace
7. the law of HU
8. the law of life
9. the law of Mksha
10. the law of the physical universe
11. the law of self
12. the law of soul
13. the law of spirit
14. the law of spiritual evolution
15. the law of spiritual nonperfection
16. the law of strength
17. the law of survival
good morning,I have been seeking a way for spiritual growth and enlightenment.
Can you send any book(hard or soft copy) to me. You can also recommend and direct me on where to get one
Re: The Spiritual Laws Of Life by benodic: 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
@ hippyj

Hello,
I have been banned twice now for answering your question.
Kindly go to eckankar website and click on get free books.
Feel free to ask any questions.
You can also send me a DM if you are having issues. I will send the links directly to you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deeper Life December Retreat Is Here Again / Location Of Garden Of Eden On Earth / Pastor Adeboye Live In Katy Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.