Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,476 members, 7,954,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:58 AM

Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados (34078 Views)

Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! / See How Much It Cost To Travel From Lagos To New York In The Good Old Days(pic) / 10 Exotic Vacations Nigerians Can Take Without A Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados by seunny4lif(m): 1:57am On Aug 13, 2017
Jb10:

Hello mate.... I heard Sierra Leone is visa free to Bahama's...how true is that can you confirm it for me Sir..if true I have my Sierra leonean passport ,would you enlighten me more about Bahamas...
SL is visa free to Bahamas but Bahamas immigration are really hard.
They know most Africans use Bahamas route to USA
Tap airline to San Paulo
Copa airline to Nassau
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados by momoyama: 3:42am On Aug 13, 2017
seunny4lif:

SL is visa free to Bahamas but Bahamas immigration are really hard.
They know most Africans use Bahamas route to USA
Tap airline to San Paulo
Copa airline to Nassau

Yes, immigration here is very hard. But SL is visa free for now.
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados by seunny4lif(m): 4:40am On Aug 13, 2017
momoyama:

Yes, immigration here is very hard. But SL is visa free for now.
I know
I have been to Nassau before.
I have a friend from Bahamas.
But no direct flight from any Africa country.
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados by momoyama: 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
seunny4lif:

I know
I have been to Nassau before.
I have a friend from Bahamas.
But no direct flight from any Africa country.

No, but there are direct flights from West Africa to Cuba and also I believe to Miami.
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados by seunny4lif(m): 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
momoyama:

No, but there are direct flights from West Africa to Cuba and also I believe to Miami.
SL need transit visa thru USA same with Cuba
Passing thru Brazil require no Visa
That's the route I used then
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados by momoyama: 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
seunny4lif:

SL need transit visa thru USA same with Cuba
Passing thru Brazil require no Visa
That's the route I used then

But there is no direct flight from Brazil to the Bahamas. You would have to go through Panama to take Copa airlines.
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados by seunny4lif(m): 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
momoyama:

But there is no direct flight from Brazil to the Bahamas. You would have to go through Panama to take Copa airlines.
I said it before.
BA airways
San Paulo to Panama city
Panama to Bahamas is just 2.5 hours
Panama require no transit visa
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados by momoyama: 7:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
seunny4lif:

I said it before.
BA airways
San Paulo to Panama city
Panama to Bahamas is just 2.5 hours
Panama require no transit visa

I still feel that the easiest route from Nigeria is Lagos to London and London direct to Nassau. Nigeria is commonwealth country and I do not think any visa is needed to visit the UK.
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados by seunny4lif(m): 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
momoyama:

I still feel that the easiest route from Nigeria is Lagos to London and London direct to Nassau. Nigeria is commonwealth country and I do not think any visa is needed to visit the UK.
I dont know about Nigeria Passport becos i used SL Passport cool cool cool cool
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados by momoyama: 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
seunny4lif:

I dont know about Nigeria Passport becos i used SL Passport cool cool cool cool

I think Sierra Leone is also a commonwealth country, so no visa will be required to enter the UK
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados by seunny4lif(m): 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
momoyama:

I think Sierra Leone is also a commonwealth country, so no visa will be required to enter the UK
I used Tap Airline becos of British immigration wahala
I know Germany too has no problem but Uk na wahala
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados by momoyama: 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
seunny4lif:

I used Tap Airline becos of British immigration wahala
I know Germany too has no problem but Uk na wahala

what is wahala
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados by seunny4lif(m): 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
momoyama:

what is wahala
Aren't you Nigerian ?
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados by momoyama: 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
seunny4lif:

Aren't you Nigerian ?

No. I am from the Bahamas, as I told you.

1 Like

Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados by seunny4lif(m): 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
momoyama:

Ooooh
Your country immigration are too strictly

1 Like

Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados by momoyama: 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
seunny4lif:

Ooooh
Your country immigration are too strictly

Yes, but they have good reason for it. Many thousands of illegal immigrants are here and it is just too small to permit so much immigration.
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados by seunny4lif(m): 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
momoyama:

Yes, but they have good reason for it. Many thousands of illegal immigrants are here and it is just too small to permit so much immigration.
I know
I have a female friend from Bahamas since 2012

1 Like

Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados by momoyama: 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
seunny4lif:

I know
I have a female friend from Bahamas since 2012

Is Sierra Leone strict, too?
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados by seunny4lif(m): 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
momoyama:

Is Sierra Leone strict, too?
Nooo
I'm from Nigeria and since am a Nigerian
I can't travel West Africa without Visa
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados by momoyama: 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
seunny4lif:

Nooo
I'm from Nigeria and since am a Nigerian
I can't travel West Africa without Visa

If you are a Nigerian how and why do you have a Sierra Leone passport?
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados by seunny4lif(m): 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
momoyama:

If you are a Nigerian how and why do you have a Sierra Leone passport?
Its long story

1 Like

Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados by Originalsly: 12:36am On Aug 14, 2017
seunny4lif:

Its long story
Lol... we have nothing to do!....start the long story!....our ears wide open to hear anything ....and everhthing!
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados by seunny4lif(m): 12:40am On Aug 14, 2017
Originalsly:
Lol... we have nothing to do!....start the long story!....our ears wide open to hear anything ....and everhthing!
Na hustling thing joooor
I no want talk now grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados by emekaHD(m): 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
momoyama:

Yes I am
Hello momoyama, I learnt you're a Bahamian. I would like to relocate my family to Bahamas, I guess I would need an invitation? Would you be able to assist me? For now we are a family of 3.
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados by momoyama: 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
emekaHD:

Hello momoyama, I learnt you're a Bahamian. I would like to relocate my family to Bahamas, I guess I would need an invitation? Would you be able to assist me? For now we are a family of 3.

But on what basis would you be relocating?
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados by emekaHD(m): 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
momoyama:

But on what basis would you be relocating?
I want to live and work. But i want to know if it is conducive for family to accompany me
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados by momoyama: 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
emekaHD:

I want to live and work. But i want to know if it is conducive for family to accompany me
Either way, you will need a work permit. I was asking on what basis, because it is very difficult to get a work permit.
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados by omoiyamayor(m): 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
nattybanta:
wow. where in barbados r u? am at saint James.
how's life in Barbados, I want to know if I should be sad or happt for a friend that was suppose to be there,transit at South Africa and refused to go on with his journey to barbados,after few months enjoying the south africa ladies he began to cry lol.
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados by omoiyamayor(m): 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
momoyama:

I'm afraid you have Nigerian blood in you, you know too well about us,confess for its allowed.we will not judge you lol.
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados by momoyama: 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2017
omoiyamayor:
I'm afraid you have Nigerian blood in you, you know too well about us,confess for its allowed.we will not judge you lol.

I do indeed have Nigerian blood in me. My father's great great grandfather was probably a Yoruba slave brought to the Bahamas around 1810.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can I Travel To Trinidad And Tobago Visa Free / Plane Carrying 62 Passengers Crashes In Brazil / Driver, Passengers Killed In Fatal Accident In Aba, Abia State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.