Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

2go Now Made Available For Windows Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 2go Now Made Available For Windows Phone (381 Views)

Why Do Majority Of Smartphone Users In Nigeria Detest Windows Phone? / Whatsapp Introduces A Desktop App For Windows And Mac / How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2go Now Made Available For Windows Phone by phemiay(m): 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
2go was launched officially in 2007 when it was made available only to featured phone but when it was 2013 the company released the first version for the Android users and Now the 2go for windows phone was release which is a great development from the company to allow window smartphone user to also enjoy the benefit in 2go.

The windows phone mobile messaging version allows you to setup your own profile with picture, receive notifications, send Messages to friends instantly, Share files and photos with friend and also invite friend from the contact on you mobile phone or with their username.

One great defect of 2go windows phone version is that, it is lacking certain features like chat rooms, chatting with friends on Google and facebook and sharing audio notes which is available on the android version.
The company has however promised that the version will be updated to feature some of the advance specs in the android version

For More Detail http://www.josphatinfo.com/2015/02/2go-now-made-available-on-windows-phone.html

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Phone Engineer Around Ikorodu That Can Help Me With My Samsung Imei / Ios And Android Closer Than Ever To ‘total Domination’ / Need Cheap Q5 Or Bold 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.