Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

We Love( Princessfach@gmail.com) A Health Programme Presente On NTA Lagos &TVC - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / We Love( Princessfach@gmail.com) A Health Programme Presente On NTA Lagos &TVC (602 Views)

Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics) / Have You Ever Been A Victim Of A Mistake By A Health Personnel? Please Share / We Love( Princessfach@ma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Love( Princessfach@gmail.com) A Health Programme Presente On NTA Lagos &TVC by highlyhonoured7: 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
smiley actually i came back home not too long ago to visit my family,last week monday around after 7pm i asked my cousin to tune d tv to local channel instead of cable,i watched an interestin health prgramme on NTA lagos 10 anchored by PRINCESS FACH,i can tell u that she was d one that make the programme lovely 2 me becus i cant remember the last time i watched NTA ,but her presentation was one of the best i have ever seen&heard she is an excellent presenter,my cousin who is presently studin mass com in one of the top private university quickly adopted her as one of her role model after watchin her dis mornin on TVC around to 10am..[b][/b]we have searched for her profile on line but find none,we got her email (princessfach@gmail.com)wen it was displayed briefly on air today,we have emailed her to enourage her and we will keep tellin everyone we can how good she is...PRINCESS FACH U ARE ONE OF THE BEST PRESENTER WE HAVE EVER SEEN
We have never met u but we ladies love what u do keep it up we are proud of u....
Signed ....Highlyhonoured ,glorious angel,,,etc

i c

(1) (Reply)

h / Finally MTN Cares. See Their New MB That Works Only For Guys. / Get Healthful, Shining Skin Obviously With Fruit And Orange Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.