Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

He Told Me Not To Do Like Jonathan. I Really Don't Understand. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / He Told Me Not To Do Like Jonathan. I Really Don't Understand. (3184 Views)

When You Pretend As If You Don't Understand PIDGIN / Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out / Buhari To Probe Jonathan's 'I Had No Shoes' Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Told Me Not To Do Like Jonathan. I Really Don't Understand. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
I just feel there is a big rift between some military personnel and the president.

While stopped by one of them at their checkpoints on my way to work, the gallant soldier told me not to do like Jonathan when I get to the position when he learned of my job.

I am still thinking about that statement and trying to figure out what Jonathan has done wrong for a soldier to openly make such remark.

1 Like

Re: He Told Me Not To Do Like Jonathan. I Really Don't Understand. by SuperSuave(m): 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
When you conclude tell us

1 Like

Re: He Told Me Not To Do Like Jonathan. I Really Don't Understand. by midolian(m): 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
LoooL...

You no dey Nigeria? Do you still need to be told what the soldier meant? Lemme give you a clue..cos no be for my mouth u go hear say mama piss get belle

From this, you ll know the soldier only means well.

4 Likes

Re: He Told Me Not To Do Like Jonathan. I Really Don't Understand. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
SuperSuave:
When you conclude tell us

I am still thinking about it. My conclusion may be after may 29th. You can make it faster if you care to know about it.
Re: He Told Me Not To Do Like Jonathan. I Really Don't Understand. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
midolian:
LoooL...

You no dey Nigeria? Do you still need to be told what the soldier means?

The country almost got deprived of $15 million and armaments while he was trying to fix their inadequacies. Thats what I know for now.

1 Like

Re: He Told Me Not To Do Like Jonathan. I Really Don't Understand. by vedd: 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
He was simply saying that you should not be recklessly corrupt, irredeemably and ridiculously clueless, and a total failure.
Accept the soldier's wish in good faith. It was a sincere prayer for you.

8 Likes

Re: He Told Me Not To Do Like Jonathan. I Really Don't Understand. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
vedd:
He was simply saying that you should not be recklessly corrupt, irredeemably clueless, a total failure.
Accept the soldier's wish in good faith. It was a sincere prayer for you.

Ok.

But if Jonathan is like what you called him, then Nigeria is the Most hopeless and Useless country ever.

1 Like

Re: He Told Me Not To Do Like Jonathan. I Really Don't Understand. by midolian(m): 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
barristerMDGs:

Ok.

But if Jonathan is like what you called him, then Nigeria is the Most hopeless and Useless country ever.
Nah Nah Nah!
It hasn't gotn to that. The country is in ruins but not beyond redemption. God, the master planner knows best and he has sent to us GMB.

6 Likes

Re: He Told Me Not To Do Like Jonathan. I Really Don't Understand. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
midolian:
Nah Nah Nah!
It hasn't gotn to that. The country is ruined but not beyond redemption. God, the master planner knows best and he has sent for us GMB.

Are you saying that our ruins is from God who indeed is a master planner?

Are you saying that in all the Three times that GMB contested an lost is for an appointed time of total mess as you believe?

Or I better believe that you are saying we should also experiment with GMB as we have done with Yaradua and now Jonathan. Thats hopelessness
Re: He Told Me Not To Do Like Jonathan. I Really Don't Understand. by garrix8: 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
If you don't understand then you're clueless like Jonadunce...

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: He Told Me Not To Do Like Jonathan. I Really Don't Understand. by midolian(m): 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
barristerMDGs:

Are you saying that our ruins is from God who indeed is a master planner?

Are you saying that in all the Three times that GMB contested an lost is for an appointed time of total mess as you believe?

Or I better believe that you are saying we should also experiment with GMB as we have done with Yaradua and now Jonathan. Thats hopelessness
My friend, the summary of what I can say is "GOD KNOWS BEST"...these points you raised are almost the same as what came to my mind after my previous comment..

I just feel GEJ is a punishment for our past sins and now, God has forgiven us and that's why we have the opportunity of voting GMB again.. It is left for us to massively vote him(GEJ) out with our PVC which means:

P - PLEASE

V - VOTE

C - CHANGE

3 Likes

Re: He Told Me Not To Do Like Jonathan. I Really Don't Understand. by emiye(m): 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
It means focus on your work.

Jonathan left the Boko haram to kill over 15,000 Nigerians, but at the smell of defeat at the polls, and knowing his incompetency will be exposed by the new govt., he asked for 6 weeks to fight BH like he ought to .

2 Likes

Re: He Told Me Not To Do Like Jonathan. I Really Don't Understand. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
garrix8:

cheesy

Ok.

It then seem like being clueless is the way forward for Nigeria since the clueless one did not get there by mistake.
Re: He Told Me Not To Do Like Jonathan. I Really Don't Understand. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
emiye:
It means focus on your work.

Jonathan left the Boko haram to kill over 15,000 Nigerians, but at the smell of defeat, and knowing his incompetency will be exposed by the new govt., he asked for 6 weeks to fight BH like he ought to .

I believe the military is the one that made the proposal and they were given a go ahead. He is only there to supply them with all they need and I think he is doing that already.
Re: He Told Me Not To Do Like Jonathan. I Really Don't Understand. by dat9jaguy(m): 7:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
garrix8:

cheesy

@OP,this guy just gave you the answer.
Re: He Told Me Not To Do Like Jonathan. I Really Don't Understand. by Adminisher: 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
barristerMDGs:

Ok.

Before nko?
Why do you.think we are praying and fasting for Buhari to enter?
Re: He Told Me Not To Do Like Jonathan. I Really Don't Understand. by midolian(m): 7:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
barristerMDGs:

I believe the military is the one that made the proposal and they were given a go ahead. He is only there to supply them with all they need and I think he is doing that already.
who is the commander in chief of the armed forces?

1 Like

Re: He Told Me Not To Do Like Jonathan. I Really Don't Understand. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
midolian:
My friend, the summary of what I can say is "GOD KNOWS BEST"...these points you raised are almost the same as what came to my mind after my previous comment..

I just feel GEJ is a punishment for our past sins and now, God has forgiven us and that's why we have the opportunity of voting GMB again.. It is left for us to massively vote him(GEJ) out with our PVC which means:

P - PLEASE

V - VOTE

C - CHANGE

It was all over the news then that Goodluck was God sent considering the event that brought him to power. Are you concluding that he was God sent to punish the innocent because it seem to be the innocent that suffers the punishment you are talking about.

Please don't ascribe to God what he is not responsible for else you make him a liar
Re: He Told Me Not To Do Like Jonathan. I Really Don't Understand. by midolian(m): 7:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
barristerMDGs:

It was all over the news then that Goodluck was God sent considering the event that brought him to power. Are you concluding that he was God sent to punish the innocent because it seem to be the innocent that suffers the punishment you are talking about.

Please don't ascribe to God what he is not responsible for else you make him a liar
my broda, what God understands is beyond man to understand. GOD KNOWS BEST

But I believe Nigeria will be great again.
Re: He Told Me Not To Do Like Jonathan. I Really Don't Understand. by Adminisher: 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
barristerMDGs:

This is the big mistake all Jonathan supporters make. They drop the power and prestige of the office for him because of his incompetence. He is a President not a Prime Minister.
He is Commander In Chief, he does not have to support the military, he has to LEAD the military in terms of giving clear requirements..."I want you to do this at all costs". He chooses the right generals and gives the right weapons at the requested level at the right time. He is not an outsider looking at the war, please read the oath of office of president. This lack of understanding of his job is why this man is being voted out.

1 Like

Re: He Told Me Not To Do Like Jonathan. I Really Don't Understand. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
midolian:
who is the commander in chief of the armed forces?

Why are you not talking about delegation of power. He is not just the 7manner in Chief of armed forces, he is the president of Nigeria. If th armed forces fail, his only duty is to question the appointed head or make some changes.
Re: He Told Me Not To Do Like Jonathan. I Really Don't Understand. by midolian(m): 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
barristerMDGs:

Why are you not talking about delegation of power. He is not just the 7manner in Chief of armed forces, he is the president of Nigeria. If th armed forces fail, his only duty is to question the appointed head or make some changes.
And to the best of your knowledge, has he been doing this?
Re: He Told Me Not To Do Like Jonathan. I Really Don't Understand. by emiye(m): 7:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
barristerMDGs:

Jonathan is C in C ( Commander in chief of the armed forces)
Re: He Told Me Not To Do Like Jonathan. I Really Don't Understand. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
midolian:
And to the best of your knowlege, has he been doing this?

I have heard severally on the news how he is in talk with the security chiefs. Even the senate do invite them for discussion. The president even have to take money from the national purse to equip the armed forces which the military was supposed to do from their budget fund. He is just doing more than enough. You have to stop blaming Jonathan and blame Nigerians for the woe of Nigeria.
Re: He Told Me Not To Do Like Jonathan. I Really Don't Understand. by midolian(m): 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
barristerMDGs:

I have heard severally on the news how he is in talk with the security chiefs. Even the senate do invite them for discussion. The president even have to take money from the national purse to equip the armed forces which the military was supposed to do from their budget fund. He is just doing more than enough. You have to stop blaming Jonathan and blame Nigerians for the woe of Nigeria.
look @ you. So you are one of those fooled by what they see and hear on the news.... No wonder you didn't understand the message the soldier was trying to pass. But time will make you understand.

Peace
Re: He Told Me Not To Do Like Jonathan. I Really Don't Understand. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
midolian:
look @ you. So you are one of those fooled by what they see and hear on the news.... No wonder you didn't understand the message the soldier was trying to pass. But time will make you understand.

Peace

I just know that the comment is coded with something I am yet to figure out and not all the insult you are pouring on the president
Re: He Told Me Not To Do Like Jonathan. I Really Don't Understand. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
I was really expecting someone to ask me what Job I was doing that made the Military man to make such a coment, and then relate it to the statement about Jonathan but non did. I guess everyone that commented had to assume I am a politician. We are so much far from calculated analysis of facts.
Re: He Told Me Not To Do Like Jonathan. I Really Don't Understand. by peaceland(m): 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
Re: He Told Me Not To Do Like Jonathan. I Really Don't Understand. by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 22, 2015
peaceland:
@op
i believe no one can provide you with the right answer (not even a mind reader) unless you tell us what you do and/or where you work as it seemed you did provided that information first before the officer made the said comment.
otherwise this is just an attempt at understanding what led to a seemingly change of the populace opinion of the president.
thank you. pardon me phone typing.
modified: posted this before reading all the posts. realised now you have identified same observation. please do the needful. thank you

Thank you for asking. But it is no longer necessary as the topic is now in Joke section courtesy of Ngwakwe.
Saying more than I have said just means that I am cracking a joke.
Pardon me too.
Re: He Told Me Not To Do Like Jonathan. I Really Don't Understand. by peaceland(m): 10:16am On Feb 22, 2015
Re: He Told Me Not To Do Like Jonathan. I Really Don't Understand. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
peaceland:

i believe you clearing the air early would be helpful
otherwise you are simply confirming the moderator's opinion
thank you

I told Him I am on a research. Thats all.
How can you relate that to Goodluck
Re: He Told Me Not To Do Like Jonathan. I Really Don't Understand. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
Did GEJ Suffer what you are suffering as a researcher?
Or is he trying to tell you that you are going to be president?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Solution To A Biology Question. / Start Ur Comment With The Last Word Of The Person Above U....funny Tinz Pls! / When "Bae" No Longer Trusts You (hilarious)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.