Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ... (3545 Views)

Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! / He Wants Sex Every Time / He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
Re: ... by delishpot: 10:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
propose, if she accept, she will set up a meeting to introduce you to her mom and dad. Then you tell them your intention when you visit. They will tell you what is involved and take over the plan from there.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
delishpot:
propose, if she accept, she will set up a meeting to introduce you to her mom and dad. Then you tell them your intention when you visit. They will tell you what is involved and take over the plan from there.
I'm grateful
Re: ... by delishpot: 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
Simba0806:

I'm grateful

Welcome brother.
Re: ... by xpac01(m): 11:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
Hmm. Nwanne! Adamawa? The only few steps i know after she accept the proposals are
1. Go into your house and call her to do the same in her own house.
2. Start gathering your luggages tell her to be doing same.
3. First thing tomorrow morning call her tell her to meet you at GUO luxurious bus park with her properties. If she declines, my brother life is bigger than love. Just start coming down home we shall be waiting with a beautiful girl here.

12 Likes

Re: ... by praxs(m): 5:46am On Feb 22, 2015
am from michika l.g.a adamawa state. the tradition demands that after u proposed and the girl agreed to marry you, next step is introduction. ( your people will visit her people to ask for her hand in marriage. ask her what you need to bring and she will tell you). there you will agree on the date of the wedding, its not really much..... i will be following your tread closely incase u need somtin.. congrats man, michika ladies are the best, remember my words after your marriage

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 22, 2015
xpac01:
Hmm. Nwanne! Adamawa? The only few steps i know after she accept the proposals are
3. First thing tomorrow morning call her tell her to meet you at GUO luxurious bus park with her properties. If she declines, my brother life is bigger than love. Just start coming down home we shall be waiting with a beautiful girl here.
right out of my mouth
Re: ... by Zi: 7:29am On Feb 22, 2015
Bro Happy Married Life in advance.

Pls I want to use this forum to ask: which comes first: proposal/engagement or meetings parents?

1 Like

Re: ... by praxs(m): 7:35am On Feb 22, 2015
Zi:
Bro Happy Married Life in advance.

Pls I want to use this forum to ask: which comes first: proposal/engagement or meetings parents?
bro, I lady has to accept your proposal before you meet her parents. In other words, proposal/engagement comes first before meeting parent. "Where I come from"
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 22, 2015
xpac01:
Lol! Oga adirigi na nma dede
Re: ... by Zi: 7:42am On Feb 22, 2015
praxs:
bro, I lady has to accept your proposal before you meet her parents. In other words, proposal/engagement comes first before meeting parent. "Where I come from"

Ok, thanks. I ask because I'm a lady but I don't how it looks if I wear an engagement ring home and my parents "do not know the guy". Like officially. Sincerely, I don't know how it works, can you please explain further.
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 22, 2015
praxs:
am from michika l.g.a adamawa state. the tradition demands that after u proposed and the girl agreed to marry you, next step is introduction. ( your people will visit her people to ask for her hand in marriage. ask her what you need to bring and she will tell you). there you will agree on the date of the wedding, its not really much..... i will be following your tread closely incase u need somtin.. congrats man, michika ladies are the best, remember my words after your marriage
Thanks sir. Ur contact will be needed. She grew up in Michika and Mubi, but hails from Madagali. Margi by tribe. I'm grateful once more.
Re: ... by praxs(m): 8:31am On Feb 22, 2015
Zi:

Ok, thanks. I ask because I'm a lady but I don't how it looks if I wear an engagement ring home and my parents "do not know the guy". Like officially. Sincerely, I don't know how it works, can you please explain further.
before he even propose, the man must have discussed it with his woman. They both knw there stand. As a lady, its more wiser for her to discuss this with her mum, get to hear her mums opinion abt it. If the parents agreed to it, then shikenan. Meeting parents is normally the next tin. Other guys however, will still propose formally to her,so s to put that ring on her finger.. Every guy has his way, but proposal/engagement/ discussion comes first, she accepts and then fix date for introduction/meeting parents/ paying bride price

1 Like

Re: ... by praxs(m): 8:32am On Feb 22, 2015
Simba0806:

Thanks sir. Ur contact will be needed. She grew up in Michika and Mubi, but hails from Madagali. Margi by tribe. I'm grateful once more.
. U can contact me tro my mail--- "ishaqvandi@gmail.com"
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 22, 2015
No long procedures just donate your first male child for jihad.and if its a girl you got make sure she schools in chibok
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 22, 2015
Simba0806:

d guy go snatch d babe comot from your hand then your eyes go clear

1 Like

Re: ... by Nutase: 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
itiboribo
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
hbpeze:

grin grin grin grin grin

This is encouraging shaa, my igbo brother finding love at Adamawa cheesy cheesy... abi the girl/girl's father dey loaded? wink grin grin lipsrsealed
op, all the best smiley

1 Like

Re: ... by delishpot: 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
Zi:

If your parents know him as your guy, and they like him as a future son inlaw, then its okay if you surprise mom and dad with his ring. After that you set up a meeting witg him and them where he will now formaly ask them that he will want you guys to get married and ask what steps need to be taken.
If he hasnt seen them at all at all as in your family doesnt know him, then you have to first introduce him as the person you are seeing and it seems he is seriouse about you. So he gets to know your family and they he.
After a while of him and your peopke getting to know and accept each other, he can ask your dads permision to propose to you or he ask you formalY and if you accept, you tell mom and dad and they will take it from there.
Re: ... by Nigga44: 7:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
Simba0806:
Pls words of wisdom to assist this young man.
He is an Igbo man by tribe. 28 years old. He was posted to the North, precisely Adamawa state for his NYSC in 2010. Today, he's in love with a christian lady he met after his service. He wants to know the procedures he'll have to follow before climbing the altar with this lady. She's from Michika LGEA in Adamawa state. What are the few steps he'll need to take after the lady has accepted his marriage proposal. Please, he needs advice from married people. The procedures they followed...
abomination!!! angry

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
praxs:
. U can contact me tro my mail--- "ishaqvandi@gmail.com"
Thanks sir. I've copied it down. I'm grateful once more
Re: ... by juman(m): 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
He should go back home to marry. nigeria is unstable country.
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 23, 2015
hbpeze:

grin
Re: ... by mystiqueDZ(f): 7:28am On Feb 23, 2015
The lady should be able to tell you the procedures as regards her culture....mishika ladies are nice and good for you its a Christian dominanated town......

2 Likes

Re: ... by tony0806: 10:53pm On May 29, 2021

Thanks for everyone's reply over 6 years ago. The relationship ended abruptly
Re: ... by tony0806: 10:55pm On May 29, 2021
Thanks to everyone that made suggestions

(1) (Reply)

Man Quits His Job In Microsoft As Product Manager To Be A House Husband;read Why / How Come I Am Never Lucky???? / Will You Wash Your Husband's Cloths?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.