Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,377 members, 7,954,530 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:23 PM

Candid Advice Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Candid Advice Needed (919 Views)

Pls I Need Your Candid Advice And Urgently. / My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed / Please Am Darely In Need Of Your Candid Advice On My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Candid Advice Needed by mako007(m): 6:00am On Feb 22, 2015
Gm folks, I didn't really want to bring my issues here initially but it's gotten to a point I can't stomach dis trash. I'm single parented, living with my elder sister and dad.
For the past four days my old man has been sneaking a strange girl to the house. Yesterday she came knocking, my sis asked who she was and she was like she was here for "ur" dad , she said dis with all confidence, my sis called me, b4 I cld sight her she had been whisked into "their quarters " Has God wld av it, I was in the kitchen late at night cooking indomie wen dis alien of a girl came passing by, I saw her , she saw me, she passd without muttering a word, d most painful part of all of this, she happened to be his employee!!!! she's my age mate, she knows me in person bcoz I handle I.T matters for their office, too bad, I seriously can't stomach it no more. As soon as the girl carries her hustle away frm d house. I'm ready to walk up to my old man, tender all documents of his office I've been helping him out with and tell him point blank I've decided to stay out of his office matters and I expect he respects my decision because seriously I'm never going to dat office again. 
Please I need fast advice on how to handle this matter as I'm really pained.

N.B: Mods please leave this thread here, I dont want it on FP. Thanks.
Re: Candid Advice Needed by baski92(m): 6:35am On Feb 22, 2015
I don show
Re: Candid Advice Needed by thorpido(m): 7:02am On Feb 22, 2015
Your dad is an adult.........an old adult.He can do whatever he wants...........IN HIS HOUSE.
You can choose to resign from his office if you want,he will hire someone else.
Re: Candid Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 22, 2015
so u want konji to kill d old man abi? free the man jor, let him enjoy his old age
Re: Candid Advice Needed by emmyw(m): 7:22am On Feb 22, 2015
W
Re: Candid Advice Needed by JoyNHope(f): 7:36am On Feb 22, 2015
So sorry about that poster. It's not a nice situation to be but don't rush to a decision without talking with your dad first. I'm assuming you have a good relationship with your dad.

Truth is, there's pretty little you can do besides letting your dad know how you feel so don't ruin your relationship with your dad because of this.

He's an adult and it's his home. Please take it easy okay? I agree that it's not the ideal situation but don't sweat it.

If you believe in the efficacy of prayers why not pray for your dad.
Re: Candid Advice Needed by ironheart(m): 7:41am On Feb 22, 2015
dear I believe your mum is late, if that's the case, I think you should allow your dad settle down n marry. soon you all will leave the house and your dad knows that, so he is preparing for the rainy day.
Re: Candid Advice Needed by mako007(m): 7:43am On Feb 22, 2015
thorpido:
Your dad is an adult.........an old adult.He can do whatever he wants...........IN HIS HOUSE.
You can choose to resign from his office if you want,he will hire someone else.
I never said I worked for his office. I only help out, I have my own work place btwn Thanks for your advice. Most appreciated.
Re: Candid Advice Needed by mako007(m): 7:45am On Feb 22, 2015
lofty900:
so u want konji to kill d old man abi? free the man jor, let him enjoy his old age
there are so many gals he has access to, I don't av an issue with that but common , his employee, dats bitter. And hes rubbing it all over our faces .
Re: Candid Advice Needed by mako007(m): 7:47am On Feb 22, 2015
ironheart:
dear I believe your mum is late, if that's the case, I think you should allow your dad settle down n marry. soon you all will leave the house and your dad knows that, so he is preparing for the rainy day.
with my age mate?
Re: Candid Advice Needed by mako007(m): 7:48am On Feb 22, 2015
JoyNHope:
So sorry about that poster. It's not a nice situation to be but don't rush to a decision without talking with your dad first. I'm assuming you have a good relationship with your dad.

Truth is, there's pretty little you can do besides letting your dad know how you feel so don't ruin your relationship with your dad because of this.

He's an adult and it's his home. Please take it easy okay? I agree that it's not the ideal situation but don't sweat it.

If you believe in the efficacy of prayers why not pray for your dad.
thanks. So it's right I walk up to him and talk the talk? Thanks most appreciated
Re: Candid Advice Needed by greatgod2012(f): 7:53am On Feb 22, 2015
@op, is your mum late?
Or your parents divorced?

If late, then your dad need to remarry, it's getting to a stage where your dad could no longer "hold" it again, it's nature, not his fault at all. What you can do now is to sit down with your dad and have a heart-to-heart talk with himm into settling down with whoever he thinks he can cope with provided such a person agrees to, instead of this. Don't just walk out of the office because of this, he just need to be shown love by you his children, not condemned.
And as for the lady in question, chill, relax.......she might later be your step mother, you know, just be patient with her. One step at a time, you know, time will tell how to solve every problem.
And if he is divorced, advise him remarry and stop wandering about.
It is well.
Re: Candid Advice Needed by mako007(m): 8:17am On Feb 22, 2015
@greatgod2012 , they are divorced and the man is just too Randy, he brings in stange/known faces from time immemorial, I've never had an issue but dis is a small brat in question. Thanks for your tym out to contribute
Re: Candid Advice Needed by Richy4(m): 10:58am On Feb 22, 2015
Your dad is an adult. I believe you are feeling this way because your mom is still alive and a little girl who is old enough to be the daughter is worming your dad's bed.

Your mum has moved on and I expect your dad is equally moving on with his life. The only problem is that you are presently there watching him move on and it is not going down well with you.

The only solution is for you to find a place of your own and visit your dad once in a while. believe me you will start seeing your dad in different ways. And that will renew your respect for him.

I believe you do not want any one to interfere in your private life. So accord your dad the same please. Let him make his mistake and correct it himself.

Do not quite on your dad divorce could be a very difficult thing to handle. Some start using alcohol, some start "womanizing" some start abusing drugs. Have a good day.
Re: Candid Advice Needed by mako007(m): 11:25am On Feb 22, 2015
Richy4:
Your dad is an adult. I believe you are feeling this way because your mom is still alive and a little girl who is old enough to be the daughter is worming your dad's bed.

Your mum has moved on and I expect your dad is equally moving on with his life. The only problem is that you are presently there watching him move on and it is not going down well with you.

The only solution is for you to find a place of your own and visit your dad once in a while. believe me you will start seeing your dad in different ways. And that will renew your respect for him.

I believe you do not want any one to interfere in your private life. So accord your dad the same please. Let him make his mistake and correct it himself.

Do not quite on your dad divorce could be a very difficult thing to handle. Some start using alcohol, some start "womanizing" some start abusing drugs. Have a good day.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Latest Hotel For Your Family / 10 Year Old Twin Sisters Lose Their Lives After Ghastly Car Accident (photo) / Lady Doctor Forcing Romance With Male Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.