Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Please Help! I' On Special Diet, Help Me With Food - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Please Help! I' On Special Diet, Help Me With Food (1007 Views)

My Horrible Experiences With Food Sellers In Lagos / A Stubborn Rat Now Deal With Food Stuff In Our House / The Best Diet For Breastfeeding Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! I' On Special Diet, Help Me With Food by Richards22(m): 7:46am On Feb 22, 2015
I have hepatitis and I'm on diet cause of the drugs I'm taking, but I have limited types of food to eat. I'm not supposed to eat meat, milk, anything cooked with oil (both vegetable and red oil). I'm tired of eating okra soup without oil or meat. My fellow Nairalanders what other type of food can I eat?
Re: Please Help! I' On Special Diet, Help Me With Food by curve: 4:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
There is this soup in my place dunno if the taste might appeal to you but basically its just the way you cook pepper soup but we use our local spices then you add little egusi/melon,salt and maggi to taste, fish and that's it. You can use smoked fish/fresh fish.

If it's for eating swallow you can add okro but if it's for drinking with yam and plantain then you don't add okro.

Get well
Re: Please Help! I' On Special Diet, Help Me With Food by Jack188: 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
I guess, first of all you should get to a good and qualified doctor. If you have hepatitis, I can recommend you uctclinic.com website. They will give you all the necessary info on the subject and provide the treatment if needed... It is a very serious disease, and you should react as fas as it is possible, to diagnose and heal it. Be careful and good luck!
Re: Please Help! I' On Special Diet, Help Me With Food by Richards22(m): 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
Thanks a lot Jack188, i really appreciate your help.
Re: Please Help! I' On Special Diet, Help Me With Food by flakey94: 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
I know how you feel, My husband had the same ailment some years ago and it was a nightmare trying to feed him.
I made him vegetable soup with dried fish and he ate it with all sorts of things and i learned that spices make the difference when making the meals
You can eat beans with boiled plantain, Boiled plantain with vegetable e.t.c
It has been almost 15yrs now and he is fine, hale and hearty....

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Worst Food Combination You Have Done? / Own Your Own Bakery By December--all Expenses On Me!!! / Have You Ever Tasted Finger Millet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.