Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,403 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] (30659 Views)

Herbalists Strip Woman, Kill Husband, Friend / Man Loses Land, Millions To Trusted Friends (pictured) / Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] by goodfellas007: 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
NA OJU KOKORO DE WORRI U MADAM[color=#990000][/color] shocked shocked shocked
Re: Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] by sheguy(m): 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
Na wa oh.
Re: Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] by puntersmind: 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
Still on the fraud matter?
richielan:
I'm making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now.
I feel so much freedom now that I'm my own boss. This is what I do,
cashbay20.com
♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣
Re: Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] by CoCoLav(f): 7:42am On Feb 24, 2015
Big4wig:
One day a woman wanted to know how the
husband would react if she left without telling him
where she had gone. So she decided to write him a
letter saying she was tired of him and didn't want to
live with him anymore and after writing she put
the letter on the table in the bedroom and then hid
under the bed...

When the husband came back
home, saw the letter and read it, he replied on the
same paper and then began to sing and dance
changing his clothes. He got his phone, dialled
someone then said: "Hey babe, am just changing
clothes now and then will join you, as for the other fool it has
finally dawned on her that I was fooling around
with her and has left. I was wrong..really wrong to
have married her, I wish I had known you earlier.
See you soon honey!"
The husband walked out of
the room and left.
In tears and very upset, the
woman got up from under the bed and decided to
go and read what the husband wrote on the letter.

When she got the letter, it said:
"I COULD see your
feet under the bed, I didn't make any phone call.. I am going to buy bread. Stand up, stop your silly
games and prepare me a meal.. I LOVE YOU!
"

Loool! This sounds like what a certain someone I know would do. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Power-drunk ASP Shoots Tricycle Driver Dead, Flees / Man Sets Neighbour Ablaze For Chasing His Fiancée / SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.