Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Is It Heathy To Have Sex During Menstruation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Heathy To Have Sex During Menstruation (1834 Views)

Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation / Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) / Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Heathy To Have Sex During Menstruation by kingsman66(m): 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tessy and Ruth were arguing
about a normal phenomenon;
the monthly period. Tessy's
husband wouldn't mind having
sex with her during her monthly
flow. She doesn't like it; she feels
it is the dirtiest thing a woman
can do, but of course, she cannot
say no to her husband as her
refusal at the early stage of their
marriage led to quarrels.
She told Ruth that she would
rather close her eyes, do the
needful and pretend it was
happening to someone else than
risk a quarrel or
misunderstanding with her
husband.
Ruth in her own case doesn't
mind as long as her husband is
game. But her husband wouldn't
even share the same bed with
her when she is in her monthly
period. He is one of those who
believe a woman's monthly
period is dirty and she should be
left alone when she is at it.
According to Dr Lolade Taiwo, of
Babcock Teaching Hospital, she
said that, medically, a woman
having sex on your period is
absolutely safe. The myth that it
is dangerous originates largely
from the religious point of view.
Many people wrongly believed
that women were "dirty" or
"unclean" while menstruating,
and for this reason, contact with
menstruating women was
limited or forbidden entirely. In
fact, some religion still adhere to
these practices; however,
medically and secularly speaking,
there is no reason not to have
sex on your period
In fact, sex during menstruation
can help ease the symptoms of
Pre-Menstrual Syndrome (PMS).
Who do u think?
Re: Is It Heathy To Have Sex During Menstruation by MaZterZ(m): 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
No no No angry
Re: Is It Heathy To Have Sex During Menstruation by kestolove95(m): 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
I dey chop. Anytym..period or no period o..e still dey make me. Cum
Re: Is It Heathy To Have Sex During Menstruation by obiZEAL(m): 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
No be just 5 days?
Na to lockup wait now.
Re: Is It Heathy To Have Sex During Menstruation by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
Yes yes yes......

What exactly is the reason why not? Besides being messy and bloody....and perhaps painful; which you can manage (throw a plastic spread on the bed, or do it standing or sitting, wash up afterwards, take loads of acetaminophen)

It's actually a heightened sensitivity in the perineum during the cycle that enhances 'O'.
Re: Is It Heathy To Have Sex During Menstruation by Elypsis(m): 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
Disgusting! Its even bad spiritually....so I believe
Re: Is It Heathy To Have Sex During Menstruation by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ewwww lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Heathy To Have Sex During Menstruation by sinaj(f): 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
itz kul...
it eases cramp wink
notin bad u get d xme feeling u hav after...
mixin kunu nd zobo
Re: Is It Heathy To Have Sex During Menstruation by nothingdou1(m): 10:24am On Feb 23, 2015
I don't think is hygienic,and this are unfertilized egg that are been shed. a school of though have it that it makes men have weak errection.
I'm still experimenting that link on my SIGNATURE!!!!
Re: Is It Heathy To Have Sex During Menstruation by evablisse(f): 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
It's actually unhealthy. To get more reasons, www.healthbounce..com
Re: Is It Heathy To Have Sex During Menstruation by tare22(m): 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
sinaj:
itz kul...
it eases cramp wink
notin bad u get d xme feeling u hav after...
mixin kunu nd zobo
Lol yeye gal

(1) (Reply)

12 Ways Weeds Can Improve Your Life / BEWARE: Most Sachet & Table Water Are Not Safe For Drinking.... See How They Kil / The 5 Yoga Poses You Should Do Every Morning [Pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.