Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,340 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex (100958 Views)

Foods That You Must Avoid If You Have High Blood Pressure / Nigeria Foods You Should Avoid If You Are Planning To Lose Weight / Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by dre11(m): 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
The food we eat can affect our sex drive in both a positive and negative way. Here’s the list to watch…

Cheese: Dairy, generally, is a libido killer. For many, dairy is congesting and mucus-producing, so not the ideal way to feel before sex!

Beans: This depends how you are digesting beans. For some, they’ll feel full of energy after a bean-filled meal; for others, they may feel sluggish or, at worst, bloated and even an increase in flatulence. So, best avoided.

Chocolate: Choose your chocolate carefully, as not all chocs are bad. Go for dark chocolate that contains a minimum of 70 per cent cocoa, as it will be the most nutritious way to consume this delicious, sensual food! Dark chocolate is naturally high in many antioxidants. Choose raw for the highest possible levels of naturally occurring nutrients. Chocolate is rich in L-tryptophan, which is a precursor to serotonin. With good levels of serotonin, we feel happier and this decreases our stress levels. Dark chocolate also contains phenyl ethylamine, which is the same ‘feel good’ chemical that the body produces during those first moments of falling in love.

Hot dogs: The high saturated content of hot dogs can clog up the vaginal and penile arteries, making this the least romantic handheld treat around. All processed foods are a no for libido. Hot dogs are a very processed food in an overly processed bun that provides very little nutrition. You may feel sluggish and low in energy – not good for feeling sexy.

Peppermint: The menthol in peppermint has been shown to reduce testosterone levels, sending your sex drive plummeting. And while bad breath is a turn-off, definitely do not chew gum, as chewing brings more air into your system, making you prone to burp.

Tonic water: This often contains quinine, which is used as a flavouring agent in tonic water and some other beverages. Quinine has been used as an anti-malarial agent, but it’s been linked to a decrease in sexual function, so avoid before sex.

French fries: Again, an overly processed food that has a very high glycaemic index, meaning that this food releases its energy very quickly into our systems. You may feel initially good on eating them, but pretty soon after, your energy levels will quickly slump, leaving you feeling low – all libido killers!

Red meat: For some, red meat energises, providing them with iron, which will increase oxygenation throughout the body. For some people, red meat itself may make them feel more ‘animal.’

http://www.punchng.com/health/healthwise/foods-to-avoid-if-you-plan-to-have-sex/

8 Likes

Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by shalomm: 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
Very Educative. But it is not useful to me now, maybe when i am married. grin

47 Likes

Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by CR77(f): 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

Rubbish threat of d century

21 Likes

Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by EagleScribes: 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
Please can we take snake meat with okro soup? What will happen to me if I take it?

11 Likes

Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by free2ryhme: 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
Quite outrageous
Is this article meant for European or African consumption ?
What business has Iya Sikira in Itoku market in Abeokuta or mama Chichi in Ogbete market in Enugu got to do with hot dog,cheese or French fries ?
Reporters need to use their sound initiative to know the articles that are fit for purpose in every continent
This very one has no relevance in Africa

167 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by free2ryhme: 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
gud one

1 Like

Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by stinggy(m): 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
What of those to eat? embarassed
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by tempex88(m): 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
really...make man no chop again cos he wan nack

13 Likes

Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by justanotherme: 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by jamaljalal(m): 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
noted...
grin
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by Islie: 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
Maybe that's why baba basira is lacking in his bedroom duties because of the love for beans

He loves anything prepared from beans

2 Likes

Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
Dre11 Ūя̲̅ article is a good 1 but what then should 1 eat? We need 2 known the opposite of these so as 2 nack well well
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by Elnino4ladies: 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
I
If u no sabi do, u no sabi do.

8 Likes 1 Share

ooooooooooo...
And I don chop chocolate this morning ooo
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by iffydave: 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
OK naah till then......
:I
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by fadolak(f): 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
Oga ooo
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by yorke1: 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
Okay
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by damiloladuke1: 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
cool info, but this passes a wrong message to young people who shouldn't be having sex, I must tell you

limited to adults..its a very good thoughtful posts, but the media is definitely derailing our young folks nowadays

MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY on www.wenogetjob.com

1 Like

Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by slinkman(m): 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
I rather eat and not have sex ...

2 Likes

An well-sharpened knife can cut anything...even if you take one bag of Dangote Sugar one minute to knackering....e no matter. It's all about the tool and the user.

1 Like

Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by Dragonking: 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
Rubbish reasons.
I thought Sex means Male or Female

1 Like

Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by tola9ja: 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
I will give the op 45%
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by bjjbam: 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by CR77(f): 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Make u no mind the OP if the man come die ontop mi na Gobe be dat oo
tempex88:
really...make man no chop again cos he wan nack

4 Likes

Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by temitope014: 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
OK

1 Like

Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by jnrbayano(m): 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
Can we use you as case study, dre11

Are these points true for you?
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by vhykeeytor(m): 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
Noted

so which one we go come chop?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) / 12 Health Uses Of Aidan Fruits: Tetrapleura Tetraptera (photos) / Does Anyone Know Of Any Herbs Mixture To Help A Man Last Longer +18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.