Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Every Lady Thinks Am A Player With Just One Look - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Every Lady Thinks Am A Player With Just One Look (616 Views)

Toyota GX470 Dvd Player With Navigation System Full Option / Even Google Thinks Am A Robot(pics) / Every Lady Thinks Am A Player With Just One Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every Lady Thinks Am A Player With Just One Look by princeshijman(m): 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
Am having problem with ladies of recent,every girl i walk up to, just to say hi or just be friends with, always tell me that i look like a player or will tend to hurt them in the future.they always jump to conclusion without even getting to know me,though am nt claiming to be a good guy, but, can a player be detected by facial looks. I even barbed my hair maybe because of my haircut but nothing changed. Now i guess am tired,the only girl am dating now are the bad girls that just want to flirt. i need a decent girl in my life.
Re: Every Lady Thinks Am A Player With Just One Look by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
If you dey find decent gal, go seminary school,she no dey Nairaland..and ur obviously a player, all of them no fit lie nah bros
Re: Every Lady Thinks Am A Player With Just One Look by princeshijman(m): 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
Justdulla:
If you dey find decent gal, go seminary school,she no dey Nairaland..and ur obviously a player, all of them no fit lie nah bros
u sef b like player na. s.u gal no go fit date u sef bro...lol

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Pump Prices / Happy Birthday To All Nairaland Members Born On This Day 25 March! / Cute Photos Of President Jonathan's Aid-de-camp (ADC).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.