Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Every Lady Thinks Am A Player With Just One Look - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Every Lady Thinks Am A Player With Just One Look (1179 Views)

Toyota GX470 Dvd Player With Navigation System Full Option / Even Google Thinks Am A Robot(pics) / Every Lady Thinks Am A Player With Just One Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Lady Thinks Am A Player With Just One Look by princeshijman(m): 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
Am having problem with ladies of recent,every girl i walk up to just to say hi to, or just be a friend with always tell me that i look like a player or will tend to hurt them in the future.they always jump to conclusion without even getting to know me,though am nt claiming to be a good guy but. can a player be detected by facial looks. I even barbed my hair maybe because of my haircut but nothing changed. Now i guess am tired,the only girl am dating now are the bad girls that just want to flirt. i need a decent girl in my life.
Re: Every Lady Thinks Am A Player With Just One Look by menix(m): 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
Broz am very sure dey don't want to tell u, u look transgender-ous...
Re: Every Lady Thinks Am A Player With Just One Look by fidek(m): 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
make we see ur pisure na
Re: Every Lady Thinks Am A Player With Just One Look by princeshijman(m): 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
menix:
Broz am very sure dey don't want to tell u, u look transgender-ous...
lol...funny comment but am serious bro
Re: Every Lady Thinks Am A Player With Just One Look by princeshijman(m): 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
fidek:
make we see ur pisure na
lool..bro i don dey form fine boy..BT like most of them dey see am like vision. my pics dey my profile
Re: Every Lady Thinks Am A Player With Just One Look by princeshijman(m): 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
dats one pics odas cuming

Re: Every Lady Thinks Am A Player With Just One Look by princeshijman(m): 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
me

Re: Every Lady Thinks Am A Player With Just One Look by fidek(m): 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
princeshijman:
lool..bro i don dey form fine boy..BT like most of them dey see am like vision. my pics dey my profile
after veiwing ur pictures…i guess i shouldn't blame the girls for what they think about you.

Word of Advice: go to a barber shop get a low_cut, shave off your beard and try wearing a shirt and look responsible. dem girlz will change what they think about you
Re: Every Lady Thinks Am A Player With Just One Look by menix(m): 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
princeshijman:
lol...funny comment but am serious bro

Wiv ur action u prove dem wrong, ve heard som telling mii too dat am a flirt bcous every1 on my career line is a flirt....
Re: Every Lady Thinks Am A Player With Just One Look by princeshijman(m): 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
fidek:
after veiwing ur pictures…i guess i shouldn't blame the girls for what they think about you.

Word of Advice: go to a barber shop get a low_cut, shave off your beard and try wearing a shirt and look responsible. dem girlz will change what they think about you
bro am Nw on low cut n. most of my cloths are shirts atleast i av 20sumtin shirts stil nothing has changed. dey just see am and say am the party type and i like fun too much or am only after the sex.
Re: Every Lady Thinks Am A Player With Just One Look by fidek(m): 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
princeshijman:
dey just see am and say am the party type and i like fun too much or am only after the sex.
Yea, everyone shold be fun loving, and about the you #only_after_the_sex#

Prove them wrong

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Thinks Am A Player With Just One Look by Bilabong(m): 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
bros olla dem girls correct muan...me tin you be a gay man....
iman kidding.
ur eyes too sharp for their liking.
Re: Every Lady Thinks Am A Player With Just One Look by princeshijman(m): 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
Bilabong:
bros olla dem girls correct muan...me tin you be a gay man....
iman kidding.
ur eyes too sharp for their liking.
no mind dem dey no dey like sharp guy..ode ni won ma like
Re: Every Lady Thinks Am A Player With Just One Look by MzCorleone(f): 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hian

(1) (Reply)

When A Beggar Finally Has A Choice(photo of the day) / Any Guy Who Dosen't Like Football Is Gay, How True Is This (screen Shot) / Nairaland Comments Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.