Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

Maths Love Poem To My Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Maths Love Poem To My Love (678 Views)

My Love My Secret (mlms) / TO MY CRUSH.. .a Love Poem All Ladies Must Read. / My Love Covenant With A Mermaid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maths Love Poem To My Love by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
[b][/b]My Dear love,
Yesterday, I was passing by your rectangular house in trigonometric lane. There, I saw you with your cute circular face, conical nose and spherical eyes, standing in your triangular garden. Before seeing you, my heart was a null set, but when a vector of magnitude (likeness) from your eyes at a deviation of the radius made a tangent to my heart, it differentiated.
My love for you is quadratic equation with real roots, which only you can solve by making good binary relation with me. The cosine of my love for you extends to infinity. I promise that I will not resolve you into partial fractions but if I do so, you can integrate me by applying the limits from zero to infinity. You are as essential to me as an element to a set. The geometry of my life revolves around your acute personality.
Yours ever loving,
Masterlu[color=#990000][/color] kiss

3 Likes

Re: Maths Love Poem To My Love by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
First to comment
Re: Maths Love Poem To My Love by tpwealth(m): 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
Its cool cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guyss Plzz Read It..i Knw Its 2 Long Bt Its Really Heart Touching...specially Fo / How Free Are The So Called ‘free Gifts Of Nature’ ? / Ghoulish Vibes: Hemingway's Freddy (part A)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.