Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Lola Savage Speak Out, Says She Is Not Trying To Be Like Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Savage Speak Out, Says She Is Not Trying To Be Like Tiwa Savage (2321 Views)

Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) / This Lady Says She Looks Like Tiwa Savage / I Am Not Trying To Be Like Tiwa Savage - Singer, Lola Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lola Savage Speak Out, Says She Is Not Trying To Be Like Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
American born singer, Lola Savage has stated that she’s not trying to imitate the popular First Lady of Mavin records , Tiwa Savage.

Lola also explains her respect for Mavin singer, revealing that Tiwa Savage has done a lot to motivate other female acts in the country.

“There really is no comparison except for the last name. She is one of the artistes in Nigeria that have actually paved the way for most of the female singers that are trying to do their own things. I respect her craft, I respect what she is doing.

“I am Lola Savage. I am just trying to do what I know how to do best since I was a child. I am here to show Nigerians that I can do it too. I am not trying to be like anyone else. I am not trying to be like Tiwa. I can sing too and I can perform.

“I am just here to show Nigerians that I can build my own brand and reach the level that some female acts have attained today. I am confident enough to know that I can get there.”

On her relationship with Tiwa Savage, she said, “We are not actually related, it’s more of an extended family affair. Savage is just one family here in Lagos.”

http://www.gistlog.com/2015/02/lola-savage-speak-out-says-she-is-not.html

1 Share

Re: Lola Savage Speak Out, Says She Is Not Trying To Be Like Tiwa Savage by Caseless: 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
The common variable here is 'savage'. If you don't wanna be seen as someone trying to copy her, you should have added or put your name as Lola apocalypto instead of Lola savage.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lola Savage Speak Out, Says She Is Not Trying To Be Like Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ohhhhh...who be this again? Them no dey finish? I tire o. cheesy
Re: Lola Savage Speak Out, Says She Is Not Trying To Be Like Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
if told to list names of Nigerian singer i go fail cos they are three not two much. And here comes a new one Lola savage.
Anyways you said a nice word.
Re: Lola Savage Speak Out, Says She Is Not Trying To Be Like Tiwa Savage by okooloyun1(m): 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
The babe fine sha
Re: Lola Savage Speak Out, Says She Is Not Trying To Be Like Tiwa Savage by Mprex(f): 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
She is super beautiful. Who knows, she might even be better than tiwa entertainment wise. Me likey
Re: Lola Savage Speak Out, Says She Is Not Trying To Be Like Tiwa Savage by ZianaJordana(f): 4:09am On Feb 23, 2015
She should just change her name. It's idiotic. She's going to forever be associated, and compared to Tiwa Savage with that ridiculous name. I don't care if that may actually be her second name, or it was just a "coincidence".

1 Like

Re: Lola Savage Speak Out, Says She Is Not Trying To Be Like Tiwa Savage by ZianaJordana(f): 4:16am On Feb 23, 2015
Just watched one of her videos. Not impressed.

(1) (Reply)

Again? See What Cynthia Morgan And Burna Boy Were Caught Doing (photos) / Uche Jombo And Mike Ezuruonye Takes Selfie (early Morning Photo) / Maheeda Unleashes Fresh Nude Photos (+!8 PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.