Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,474 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) (36640 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts / "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen / David Reacts To Kaffy's Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by tosin400: 5:54am On Oct 27, 2016
Singer Davido has reacted to dancer and choreographer, Kaffy’s call out, saying he was shocked to see it and has no problem with her.

Watch below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4RR4QZeDBM

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/10/27/video-davido-reacts-to-kaffys-call-out-says-he-was-shocked-to-see-it/

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 27, 2016
Na them sabi......they should settle this thing and let us hear word undecided

Chai FTC shocked shocked......grin.....meanwhile Some DRYCLEANERS are very wicked . They will just starch
your clothes in a way that people will start thinking u're
feeling PROUD.......mtchewww

112 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by KingRex1(m): 6:08am On Oct 27, 2016
When did Davido grow up? I'm impressed.

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by NCANN: 6:09am On Oct 27, 2016
Ntin to comment make i just de shine teeth grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by OKorowanta: 6:22am On Oct 27, 2016
His reaction and body language shows he is as guilty like the proverbial pikin,
who was caught stealing kpomo from mama's cooking pot.
The fear of Kaffy,is body-phobic grin grin grin

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 27, 2016
The guy don dey mature, I just hope she won't make his next track.

Dele Momodu on my mind

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by IamNawty(f): 6:24am On Oct 27, 2016
Everyone knws David is an arrogant ake baje . U need to be tot some manners.. Lol maybe some few tutorials from me will help ur life

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by Smellymouth: 6:35am On Oct 27, 2016
Davido ==> "when next I see Kaffy, i'd be like --' Hello, what up I hope there is no problem oo'..."

My guy don turn DJ humility.. cheesy cheesy

Na only on twitter all these people take dey get power..

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 27, 2016
Can we all agree that Smellymouth is the funniest NLer?

26 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by Smellymouth: 6:55am On Oct 27, 2016
Omudia:
Can we all agree that Smellym.outh is the funniest NLer?

41 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by tosin400: 7:55am On Oct 27, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by hemartins(m): 7:58am On Oct 27, 2016
Let them continue
Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by Sijo01(f): 7:58am On Oct 27, 2016
Arrogant shild
Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by ibroh22(m): 7:58am On Oct 27, 2016
ok
Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by oluwaVaz(m): 7:59am On Oct 27, 2016
Nice response from Obo

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by Damilare5882(m): 7:59am On Oct 27, 2016
Omudia:
Can we all agree that Smellymouth is the funniest NLer?
the person under me will answer that

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by Jansen915: 7:59am On Oct 27, 2016
Shit happens. Who knows the Kaffe sef?? Who made her union head? There are two sides to a story so why take sides without hearing from David

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by Icansing: 8:00am On Oct 27, 2016
Oga Davido, next time you doing a love song try make it romantic,, stop your yeye high key ,, much love wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by Mopolchi: 8:00am On Oct 27, 2016
even me was shocked to see it.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by veacea: 8:00am On Oct 27, 2016
Issorite. NEXT Topic pls
Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by tkpoint2(m): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2016
[quote author=Smellymouth post=50541458][/quote]

which kind smelly.

the one wey dey always burn my small MB throw way ba?
Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by CHANNELStv2020: 8:01am On Oct 27, 2016
KAFFY DANCE IS NOT BY force, how did ur dancing help his career Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 27, 2016
There are some people you just don't mess with, e for nor shock, e for reply her.Every one knows David o is one arrogant spoilt brat forming street with that his cracked voice grin

4 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 27, 2016
I was proud of the high level of maturity, Davido spectacle on this matter. Maybe because Kaffy’s has expiate yesterday afternoon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by Opistorincos(m): 8:03am On Oct 27, 2016
Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by AZUH: 8:04am On Oct 27, 2016
Kaffy still look sweet for two round sex . He needs you
Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by Dreyl(m): 8:05am On Oct 27, 2016
Yeye pikin
Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by Smellymouth: 8:05am On Oct 27, 2016
tkpoint2:

which kind smelly.

the one wey dey always burn my small MB throw way ba?

Sorry saah
Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by datjohn92: 8:06am On Oct 27, 2016
See change
Re: Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) by bayocanny: 8:07am On Oct 27, 2016
AZUH:
Kaffy still look sweet for two round sex . He needs you
Talking gibberish isn't good for your health especially early in the morning
Egbon, subscribe some senses

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simi Looks Gorgeous In Nice sexy Outfit (see Photos) / Story Of Kola Olawuyi, The Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Many Evil People / 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.