Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Is It Proper For A Man To Leave His Wife For More Than 2 Years? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Proper For A Man To Leave His Wife For More Than 2 Years? (871 Views)

Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? / Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? / Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper For A Man To Leave His Wife For More Than 2 Years? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
Have this family friend cum neighbor, the husband traveled out for more than 2 years now all in the name of greener passion. Looking at this critically, the woman is expected to stay put to herself while I know for sure the man will be doing runz over dere, cos he's a runz man. Sometimes, I imagine wad the woman will be going through, 2 years without having sex with ya husband. Also, another family friend of mine, d man has been away for like 5 years, it kips me wondering if dey re superwomen and supermen. Like to hear ya opinions, if it is morally right for the woman to cheat buh left to me its wrong to cheat, kiping in mind dat "body no be firewood". Fellow nairalanders what's ya take on dis issue?
Re: Is It Proper For A Man To Leave His Wife For More Than 2 Years? by Tallesty1(m): 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
Their business, None of yours.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Man To Leave His Wife For More Than 2 Years? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
ok
Re: Is It Proper For A Man To Leave His Wife For More Than 2 Years? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
It depends on his reason for being away for so long. If its for the better of the family then yes.
The wife should endure a while so she can enjoy later.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Man To Leave His Wife For More Than 2 Years? by bauer00: 5:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
ow sure are u that those women arent cheating??..believe me,u can never tel o o

females are smarter dan everybdy else wen they want to cheat o o
Re: Is It Proper For A Man To Leave His Wife For More Than 2 Years? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ha! 2years? Impossicant. I couldn't oo
Re: Is It Proper For A Man To Leave His Wife For More Than 2 Years? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
missjenna:
It depends on his reason for being away for so long. If its for the better of the family then yes.
The wife should endure a while so she can enjoy later.
normal hustling tinz, for sure d man will be doing runz dere cos he's a runz guy. Ma take is, if its possible for a lady to stay dat long wifout cheating on d man. To me its wickedness on d part of d man, leaving ya wife for over 3 years alone here in naija, all in d name of hustling.
Re: Is It Proper For A Man To Leave His Wife For More Than 2 Years? by cococandy(f): 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
You're such a kind neighbor cheesy

Are willing to help her out? Since you're already feeling bad for what she's going through
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Have this family friend cum neighbor, the husband traveled out for more than 2 years now all in the name of greener passion. Looking at this critically, the woman is expected to stay put to herself while I know for sure the man will be doing runz over dere, cos he's a runz man. Sometimes, I imagine wad the woman will be going through, 2 years without having sex with ya husband. Also, another family friend of mine, d man has been away for like 5 years, it kips me wondering if dey re superwomen and supermen. Like to hear ya opinions, if it is morally right for the woman to cheat buh left to me its wrong to cheat, kiping in mind dat "body no be firewood". Fellow nairalanders what's ya take on dis issue?
Re: Is It Proper For A Man To Leave His Wife For More Than 2 Years? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
cococandy:
You're such a kind neighbor cheesy

Are willing to help her out? Since you're already feeling bad for what she's going through
huh, I don't do married women oooo, just saying sha, cos to me its unfair for d man to stay dat long and leaving d poor woman at home and alone. embarassed
Re: Is It Proper For A Man To Leave His Wife For More Than 2 Years? by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
make I hear
Re: Is It Proper For A Man To Leave His Wife For More Than 2 Years? by cococandy(f): 7:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
huh, I don't do married women oooo, just saying sha, cos to me its unfair for d man to stay dat long and leaving d poor woman at home and alone. embarassed

Well don't smell what you won't eat. Risky smiley

Take your mind off her and stop feeling sorry for 'poor her'

Or One day when she's lonely and on the verge of depression, she will come crying to you ,rest her head on your shoulders and your * will rise.

You know the rest is history then. grin

#She may have gadgets or a boyfriend that care of her in that department. So stop worrying about her.

(1) (Reply)

Fire Razes House, Burns 6-month Baby To Death / A Guy Is Looking For His Nigerian Father / LG Washing Machine, Sofa, 2008 Honda Accord For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.