Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help (57381 Views)

Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? / Is It Proper For My Younger Brother To Be Washing Plates For My Wife? / Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Growingboi(m): 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
I love my wife and I always give her freedom to do whatever that will give her joy. But some days ago, she came home with a G-STRING ladies underwear saying it good for her HEALTH. Though I have not concluded whether she should wear it or not cox i believe it is unholy and improper for a married woman.

Please house, should i grant such request?

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Patented: 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
Unholy and improper ke?! why?! abeg give me one sensible rational argument why?! self righteousness dey worry you.

194 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by vizkiz: 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
what's the biggie is she showing her ass to the world
Geez I hate niggas like you! So you can dress all cool and sexy but you have to restrian your wife's dressing? angry

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by coolzeal(m): 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
And what's wrong with G strings or rather sexy lingerie? As long as she is a good woman and not a cheat. You got nothing to worry about.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by LEvuls(m): 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
In another voice u for ask if its proper to wear boxer or pant too

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
You are not worried because you think it's unholy, you're just worried she might be doinq somethinq funny in your absence.

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by delishpot: 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
Growingboi:
I love my wife and I always give her freedom to do whatever that will give her joy. But some days ago, she came home with a G-STRING ladies underwear saying it good for her HEALTH. Though I have not concluded whether she should wear it or not cox i believe it is unholy and improper for a married woman.

Some women dey surffer o. So husband can monitor upto the pants their wives can wear?
And tomorrow men go cry say marriage hard, yet women get monitired upto their buluku in the name of marriage.
OP well don, next time show her thy style she can shave her pubic hair and the style you feel is improper.

Your wife don surffer nor be small. To grant request to wear pant grin grin grin I am sure she need your permission to smile or not to smile at people esp men.

175 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Flashh: 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
We are in modern life, that's what ladies wears nowadays so take it like that.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by agohmamuda(m): 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
You dont want breeze to blow her nyash abi?? Come on. We all love fresh air. Cheers.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by MizMyColi(f): 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
OP, you've been mentally conditioned to believe that ladies who wear thongs and G-Strings are spoilt or promiscuous (Ladies in a strip club prolly comes to mind).

FYIsmiley
Before now, I used to condemn thongs and G-string wearers. If these set of panties could talk, they will call me #AuntyHypocrite....that's because almost ALL my undies are thongs and I can categorically tell you that my eye never tear reach back.

Your wife would have her reasons.
Mine's for the freedom and fresh air it allows....

Abeg, no one should quote to make any lewd remark.
You will be iGnored.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Truckpusher(m): 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
MizMyColi:
OP, you've been mentally conditioned to believe that ladies who wear thongs and G-Strings are spoilt or promiscuous (Ladies in a strip club prolly comes to mind).

FYIsmiley
Before now, I used to condemn thongs and G-string wearers. If these set of panties could talk, they will call me #AuntyHypocrite....that's because almost ALL my undies are thongs and I can categorically tell you that my eye never tear reach back.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

FYIsmiley

Thongs and G-string are ugly angry

6 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Truckpusher(m): 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

I know you wear bubba for pants. grin grin

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by precisionindepth: 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
I Dont tink dere Is anything wrong in wearing g strings.
find exquisite and beautiful beadcrafted design for your wife from mõ'kebeadscollection like the one on my profile, am sure she would love it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
I know you wear bubba for pants. grin grin

You should stop reading Playboy magazinesundecided. They are ugly.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by MizMyColi(f): 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

Naa Sis.
Not in my worldviewsmiley

I forgot to add that I hate those lines that show on the bum when you wear a particular brand of pant trousers.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by IamLEGEND1: 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
u prefer her goin around in her village-made panties dat sag at the back.?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by MizMyColi(f): 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Truckpusher(m): 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

Why? tongue
Nothing o
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
Growingboi:

Dude, the G string is worn so you (or whoever is doing her grin)can appreciate the booty better
Dont complain man. Enjoy the view
@ this point Imma let fuckshit & Iamlegend (proffessors of bootyology) expatiate better wink
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by MizMyColi(f): 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nothing o

You better speak your mindgrin
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by xynerise: 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

FYIsmiley

Picture of you in thongs or Adonbilivit tongue

5 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by MizMyColi(f): 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
xynerise:

Picture of you in thongs or Adonbilivit tongue

I don't want you believing.

That's why it's a private partgrin

tongue

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by czarr(m): 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
.....what is g-string? na key g for guitar? ....explain somebody.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by xynerise: 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
xMizMyColi:

I don't want you believing.

That's why it's a private partgrin

tongue
Cmon! I don't want to see your private part. All I want is you in thongs or G-string grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by MizMyColi(f): 2:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
xynerise:

Cmon! I don't want to see your private part. All I want is you in thong or G-string grin

Lmao.
I no dogrin

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by ElDeeVee(m): 2:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

Naa Sis.
Not in my worldviewsmiley

I forgot to add that I hate those lines that show on the bum when you wear a particular brand of pant trousers.
Lol grin
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by xynerise: 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lmao. I no dogrin
You dey fia?
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by MizMyColi(f): 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
xynerise:

You dey fia?

E no reach to fia?cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lmao. I no dogrin
come on let's see grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by xynerise: 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

E no reach to fia?cheesy
Nah! I be pastor na. grin
Ask Taashamania lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by grad2012(f): 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
Wat G strings and sexy lingeries is not a sin.Dont u know she is wearing it for u and here u are complaining haba embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Would Divorce Her- My Wife Is Callous / Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife / Rich Humphreys: 6-Month-Old Baby Breaks World Record For Youngest Water Skier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.