Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Vendors Needed For My Wedding In July 2015 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Vendors Needed For My Wedding In July 2015 (2803 Views)

Woman Crushed 4 Days To Her Wedding In Abuja / Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos / I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vendors Needed For My Wedding In July 2015 by franciscak: 5:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
Dear All,
I will require good and affordable vendors for my wedding in July. Wedding Location: Amuwo Odofin, Invitees: 500 guest. Please start what you do and how much for your services
Re: Vendors Needed For My Wedding In July 2015 by darisgod(m): 6:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
I supply drink, I ve a cooling van for it
Re: Vendors Needed For My Wedding In July 2015 by franciscak: 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
A mixture of plastic coke etc say 500 qty and 200 juice. How much would that go for?
Re: Vendors Needed For My Wedding In July 2015 by kart042000(m): 6:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
I do misty fans rentals, event planning and coordination, cake and Desserts.

You can visit www.esthetiqueconsult.com for more.
Re: Vendors Needed For My Wedding In July 2015 by Hebunn(m): 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
Dzember Media... Photography & Videography

Package Details

Pre Wedding Shoot / Picture Flexi (Banner) / 2 Canvassed Framed Enlargements / 1 Synthetic Photobook / DVD Photo Movie / Soft Copy Of all Edited Pictures / Video Coverage of the Event (DVD Output, Edited with chapters, 3-5 mins event highlights).

Contact Details... 08035849185 / 07010443222 / ninuola_gbenga@yahoo.com / BB Pin - 53361EF0.

I can make samples available for you, incase you wanna see... Looking forward to hearing from u.
Oluwagbemiga (Dzember Media).
Re: Vendors Needed For My Wedding In July 2015 by gboyetade: 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
I sell wedding gowns
Re: Vendors Needed For My Wedding In July 2015 by aydelicious: 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
hello,happy to tell you that I cook different type of food you will like; like continental and national food and affordable and best time you will like us to deliver it , each plate of food comes with one table water free,
for more details you can call on us on this number 08065752340
our office address is Agbede, Olosugbo road, meeting Kole bus stop , Ikorodu Lagos state.
Re: Vendors Needed For My Wedding In July 2015 by chiboy11(m): 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
Love ur concept op,am following . HML in advance

1 Like

Re: Vendors Needed For My Wedding In July 2015 by drkay(m): 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
HML to us in advance, mine comes up on May 2nd. Make sure u give each job to the best option available, whom of cos maynt necessarily submit the cheapest quotation.
Re: Vendors Needed For My Wedding In July 2015 by sammyyoung2(m): 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2135976/event-photography-weddings-birthdays-namings

Am into event professional photography, pls click here to visit my naira land page
Re: Vendors Needed For My Wedding In July 2015 by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
Brides-to-be and their Grooms-to-be needs assistance from varieties of wedding related professional in the planning of their wedding. How do you recognise your professional?

Also when it come to the decorations involved, how do you identify a Decorating Industry that recognises trends and works perfection?

At Multicolour Interiordezine, we are a company with a difference. And we are more than Business; We are selling Talents, logical Planner and we Strategise our Plans constantly.
At Multicolour Interiordezine...we decorate and plan your Events with a difference.
Contact us today on 08184870007, 79684B85

Re: Vendors Needed For My Wedding In July 2015 by bank2k4real(m): 3:16am On Feb 23, 2015
franciscak:
Dear All,
I will require good and affordable vendors for my wedding in July. Wedding Location: Amuwo Odofin, Invitees: 500 guest. Please start what you do and how much for your services

Yeah...I supply different types of asoebi for all occasions and also pocket friendly .
You can check my signature below for more details and pictures or you can drop your email and I will send to you the full proposal with pictures and prices....

thank you
Whatsapp...+2348063203540
Bbm...295935A3
Call..+233540975809
Bank2k4real@gmail.com
Re: Vendors Needed For My Wedding In July 2015 by Nobody: 3:55am On Feb 23, 2015
My Dear Friend! Have you
dreamt of owning a
company of your
own? Don’t you think the
Federal Government
‘YouWiN’ programme might be
an avenue for you
to
be a CEO? Why not grab this
opportunity as the application
last. informative Consulting is
here to
make you a
millionaire through this
programme having been
a
beneficiary of the programme.
We give you
detailed and technical answers
and what the investors
want
to here. Because if your
business plan can’t ring
bell
3seconds to attract an investor
forget it my good
friend. Don’t hesitate to call on
us today –08142194745 . We are
at your service 24/7. Best
Re: Vendors Needed For My Wedding In July 2015 by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 23, 2015
Am a make up artist,should Incase you need one..
Re: Vendors Needed For My Wedding In July 2015 by aaanu: 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
MA's a food vendor we make delicious menu ranging from native to continental to small chops and work with your budget, contact whatsapp 08032933859
Re: Vendors Needed For My Wedding In July 2015 by dytbabe: 1:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
Wow
I am proud to be a NLer
Talents everywhere

Wishing u the best OP

2 Likes

Re: Vendors Needed For My Wedding In July 2015 by breathless(m): 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
franciscak:
Dear All,

We will handle your WEDDING CAKE (as well as traditional) including cut-out.

We also provide finger foods (small chops) and desserts.

Chat with us on BBM PIN: 2B2BB02C

Happy Married Life in advance.
Re: Vendors Needed For My Wedding In July 2015 by misfab(f): 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
haha..see hustlers shocked grin shocked
HML in advance @op
Re: Vendors Needed For My Wedding In July 2015 by rosety: 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
Too many brides forget that her looks aren't complete without a great bouquet. Too many brides leave that to the last minute. Too many brides see a bouquet as "just another thing" . But I say how else do you breath life into your marriage than starting with fresh real flowers? Not artificial. Not just for your bouquet but for your decor. Let Rosety help you.

1 Like

Re: Vendors Needed For My Wedding In July 2015 by nnamdiosu(m): 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
franciscak:
Dear All,

bro....happy married life in advance. I do bulk SMS.. u know you gat to inform, remind and thank your guests before and after your wedding. also wen sister has given birth to twins ( say amen), you might want to inform your friends and family.( I love planning ahead). you can contact me on 08164220091 or visit smscradle.com. just one naira per SMS........and I must still come and eat rice too o. (and give you your gift)

2 Likes

Re: Vendors Needed For My Wedding In July 2015 by shitshappen(m): 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
With biceps the size of nine inches blocks, do you need extra muscles to force him down the aisle in case of dying minute change of mind? To bounce every disloyal friend? Holla, holla. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Vendors Needed For My Wedding In July 2015 by argent(f): 12:20am On Feb 25, 2015
Our catering outfit is ADUN SPICES. We make both nigerian and continental meals. Our prices are very affordable, we also work with clients' budget. Give us a call on 08033893241.
Re: Vendors Needed For My Wedding In July 2015 by ArRahmanCakes: 9:57am On Feb 25, 2015
ArRahmanCakes is at your service...contact us for your yummy and nutritious cakes at a reduced and affordable price...Amuwo Odofin is a stone throw from our location,Call for more information...HML in advance...
Re: Vendors Needed For My Wedding In July 2015 by ArRahmanCakes: 9:58am On Feb 25, 2015
franciscak:
Dear All,
ArRahmanCakes is at your service...contact
us for your yummy and nutritious cakes at
a reduced and affordable price...Amuwo
Odofin is a stone throw from our
location,Call for more
information...HML in advance...
Re: Vendors Needed For My Wedding In July 2015 by ArRahmanCakes: 10:00am On Feb 25, 2015
drkay:
HML to us in advance, mine comes up on May 2nd. Make sure u give each job to the best option available, whom of cos maynt necessarily submit the cheapest quotation.
ArRahmanCakes is at your service...contact
us for your yummy and nutritious cakes at
a reduced and affordable price...Amuwo
Odofin is a stone throw from our
location,Call for more
information...HML in advance...
Re: Vendors Needed For My Wedding In July 2015 by aydelicious: 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
aydelicious:
hello,happy to tell you that I cook different type of food you will like; like continental and national food and affordable and best time you will like us to deliver it , each plate of food comes with one table water free,
our office address is Agbede, Olosugbo road, meeting Kole bus stop , Ikorodu Lagos state.
aydelicious:
aydelicious:
Re: Vendors Needed For My Wedding In July 2015 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
I sell all things baths and beddings for your new home and honeymoon

Bathrobes, towels, shower gel, bath salts, anti-slip mats, toilet covers, lingerie, scented candles, pajamas and nightwears, bedsheets and duvets.

even if ur wife doesn't want to buy lingerie, surprise her with one as wedding gift.

the bathrobes can be customised with your names, the towels too. all very affordable.

this is not compulsory, but if you feel the need to appreciate your guests with souvenirs, I'm the girl to call.

excellent and uncommon, personalized and very affordable party favors that will make your wedding one to remember. no one to complain that lagbaja and tamedu didn't even give us anything, bla bla bla. it will be distributed to everyone whether asoebi or not.

those are the services I offer.

I can be reached on fawlakitty@gmail.com
Re: Vendors Needed For My Wedding In July 2015 by ArRahmanCakes: 9:39am On Apr 20, 2015
For your customised cakes, small chops and pastries booking...we are at your service at an affordable price...contact us today and U 'l be glad you did...
Re: Vendors Needed For My Wedding In July 2015 by omorsexie(f): 9:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
I am a makeup artist. Kindly send a pm for further discussions.

Re: Vendors Needed For My Wedding In July 2015 by mrssho: 8:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
I am a makeup artist my studio is in festac you can send me a message or check out www.mymakeupng.com
Re: Vendors Needed For My Wedding In July 2015 by LaHeiress(f): 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
Congratulations in advance and may God keep the date. We deal with budget couples mainly. Please visit www.justbudgetweddings..com[url][/url] for tips, promos, good deals. Our vendors deliver quality for less because they understand that a wedding doesn't have to be expensive to be memorable.

Professional hostesses.

Please contact:
5155FEF3

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happened To My Elder Brother / True Life Story, I Need Your Honest Opinion. / Giving Out Young Children (girls) As Maids - Your Take On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.