Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

How My Friend Got Scholarship Through The Rosary Prayers-sure Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How My Friend Got Scholarship Through The Rosary Prayers-sure Help (1618 Views)

See How This 9 Year Old Boy Got Scholarship / Jamb 2015 Sure Help. / How Her Son Became 1st Class Grade From Beign "Olodo"-sure Help To All Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Friend Got Scholarship Through The Rosary Prayers-sure Help by reality777: 6:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
... when I graduated from undergrad, I was so desperate. I had no job, I had no shelter(I am an international student) I had no money. My only hope was to get a scholarship for graduate school. I had applied to seven different schools, and not one school gave me a full scholarship. and that was in April 2014. I had to graduate in the beginning of May 2014. Feeling hopeless and desperate, I decided to start a 9 day novena , praying rosary (all 4 rosaries ) everyday. Beside that, I avoided my bed throughout the whole period of novena. I would lay down on my carpet. Now, on the fourth day of the novena, one school re-emailed me asking if I would still go there for my grad studies. This school has given me admission before but never gave me a scholarship. Now they contacted me saying "we will give you the scholarship..full scholarship and stipend". Now , isn't it funny how Mary has worked it out all for me thru rosary.Also, that the last school I was considering but she made it happen. Now I am in grad school about to finish my first year , safe and sound. I truly believe that whatever we ask our Mother thru Rosary, she will provide. Rosary does miracles, it is also filling a hole in my heart , it gives me that strange happiness whenever I feel lonely (when I go a longtime without praying it. Thanks a lot Mother, without you I wouldn't be who or where I am today.

TO LEARN HOW TO PRAY THE ROSARY, PLEASE VISIT http://www.erosary.com/rosary/prayers/how-to-pray.htm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Friend Got Scholarship Through The Rosary Prayers-sure Help by Izugab(m): 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
I need a scholarship oo
Re: How My Friend Got Scholarship Through The Rosary Prayers-sure Help by reality777: 3:14am On Feb 25, 2015
Izugab:
I need a scholarship oo
REALLY?
Then Go For It
Re: How My Friend Got Scholarship Through The Rosary Prayers-sure Help by Izugab(m): 6:31am On Feb 25, 2015
Hw do i go for it
Re: How My Friend Got Scholarship Through The Rosary Prayers-sure Help by reality777: 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
Izugab:
Hw do i go for it
click on the links on the original post,to learn how to say the prayers. Say the prayers for whatever u want as done by my friend on the original post then enjoy ur breakthrough.
Re: How My Friend Got Scholarship Through The Rosary Prayers-sure Help by ravemax: 9:53am On Dec 10, 2015
The Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary is a very potent prayer cheesy
Re: How My Friend Got Scholarship Through The Rosary Prayers-sure Help by reality777: 2:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
ravemax:
The Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary is a very potent prayer cheesy

very correct.

WELCOME TO NEW YEAR 2016.
Re: How My Friend Got Scholarship Through The Rosary Prayers-sure Help by reality777: 6:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
hi all

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Improve On My CGPA / See The Reason Why Some Graduate Dont Get A Good Job.. / How To Register For ATS Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.