Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Eniola Badmus Acquires New Honda Pilot (photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Acquires New Honda Pilot (photo) (41447 Views)

Eniola Badmus' Look To OLIC3 Concert / Cynthia Morgan Acquires New Range Rover... / AMAA Red Carpet: Eniola Badmus Scores 1/10 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Acquires New Honda Pilot (photo) by shady16: 11:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
She seems to like Honda rides. Drive carefully, girl. smiley
Re: Eniola Badmus Acquires New Honda Pilot (photo) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
tammie24:

My parents are very much Alive... Nigga!

I have nothing to do with your parents and never once mentioned them.

I simply called you an "orphan of a failed education system" and you continue to help me prove my case.

But since you brought up the issue, you can call me me a nigga if you can call your Father a nigga grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Acquires New Honda Pilot (photo) by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 23, 2015
Wizdray:
Size 22 is that big? Still don't understand

Between, are you a she_male??

No offense

No I'm a he _ female?

People on here are trashing Eniola for having a pot belly, and you are here trying to decipher where I'm a he or she cos of my hard earned beautiful abs.....you big, wahala, you slim, double wahala! How can we get through the hearts of world people?

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Acquires New Honda Pilot (photo) by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 23, 2015
... so the new car will take her places and open new doors for her? wow!!!

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Acquires New Honda Pilot (photo) by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 23, 2015
CityNG:

A low class person.

Why do Nigerians copy the bad stuff like using words like Nigga? I you want to copy the US, copy our world leading space exploration, good practice of democracy, etc

.....and they get mad when a white person calls them nigga.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Acquires New Honda Pilot (photo) by tammie24: 12:51am On Feb 23, 2015
CityNG:

I have nothing to do with your parents and never once mentioned them.

I simply called you an "orphan of a failed education system" and you continue to help me prove my case.

But since you brought up the issue, you can call me me a nigga if you can call your Father a nigga grin
Why did u start by calling her a low class person? What does it have to do with ur point?
Whatever u mean by that statement is ur business. I am telling u my parents are doing great... Nigga!
Re: Eniola Badmus Acquires New Honda Pilot (photo) by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 23, 2015
tammie24:

Why did u start by calling her a low class person? What does it have to do with ur point?
Whatever u mean by that statement is ur business. I am telling u my parents are doing great... Nigga!

I don't answer to you Squid.

Like I said as long as you can call your a Father a Nigga then I'm good grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Acquires New Honda Pilot (photo) by tammie24: 1:15am On Feb 23, 2015
CityNG:

I don't answer to you Squid.

Like I said as long as you can call your a Father a Nigga then I'm good grin
Most people are not better than the poeple they condem.
U r a bloddy nigga... Nigga grin tongue
Re: Eniola Badmus Acquires New Honda Pilot (photo) by Nobody: 2:02am On Feb 23, 2015
tammie24:

Most people are not better than the poeple they condem.
U r a bloddy nigga... Nigga grin tongue

As long as you can call your Father a nigga then I'm good, pollock grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Acquires New Honda Pilot (photo) by Nobody: 2:55am On Feb 23, 2015
Na 3 honda pilot I see ....maybe the one for middle na the latest spec

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Acquires New Honda Pilot (photo) by Ajarney(m): 2:57am On Feb 23, 2015
Congratulation Eniola..Check my instagram too I just posted my new Range
Re: Eniola Badmus Acquires New Honda Pilot (photo) by Nobody: 3:09am On Feb 23, 2015
Alexpissu:
Na 3 honda pilot I see ....maybe the one for middle na the latest spec

grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Acquires New Honda Pilot (photo) by Obonbo: 3:40am On Feb 23, 2015
vjsmiles:
SO FATTY ACIDS CAN MAKE SOMEONE FAMOUS grin

Ordeh of the highest order
Re: Eniola Badmus Acquires New Honda Pilot (photo) by IYANGBALI: 6:26am On Feb 23, 2015
tammie24:

Ode !!! Oponu oshii... Poverty stricken animal
I nor get ur time!
is that all you can come up witth all because of your hunger for that piggie bweasts? Do you have to leave so soon? I was just about to poison the tea. Dumbass. Next time learn to mind your fokn business. Alakori oloshi omo ale. Ja danu jo tongue

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Acquires New Honda Pilot (photo) by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 23, 2015
Does anyone actually care? Boring!
Re: Eniola Badmus Acquires New Honda Pilot (photo) by newspapers: 7:08am On Feb 23, 2015
Haahahaha... According to Diva Naija (http://www.divanaija.com.ng/check-out-eniola-badmus-new-honda-pilot/), the reason she buys all these Big cars is because she is BIG!!!!!!

Comeon, Honda SUV's got some good Shock Absorbers for her weight and the Jeep wont even feel anything carrying Twice her size... Just Saying! grin grin grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Acquires New Honda Pilot (photo) by tonychristopher: 7:47am On Feb 23, 2015
I am ashamed ....honda has stopped producing pilot years ago suv its an old car and who buys it bought it tokunbo

Why should an actress that has her fans flaunt it. It's disturbing

Well congrats to her

Is she married. Anyway
Re: Eniola Badmus Acquires New Honda Pilot (photo) by Burger01(m): 8:24am On Feb 23, 2015
Congrats my friend wink

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Acquires New Honda Pilot (photo) by delishpot: 8:40am On Feb 23, 2015
She don try. Make she enjoy.
Re: Eniola Badmus Acquires New Honda Pilot (photo) by ogawisdom(m): 9:24am On Feb 23, 2015
Fatty bum bum ur belle no b today grin

She dey like octopus lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Acquires New Honda Pilot (photo) by kagel: 9:41am On Feb 23, 2015
faroukfahima:

Eniola Badmus took her instagram to make to make the happy annoucement. Congrats to Her

https://instagram.com/p/zaNqHNt3d4/?modal=true

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING IN NIGERIA MOVIE INDUSTRY , WHERE THE MEN IN THESAME CAREER DIE BECAUSE THEY LACK MONEY TO TREAT THEIR ELMENT, AND THE LADIES WOMAN ARE BUYING CARS AND HOUSES ? HEEM , ARE THEY IN OTHER TYPES OF BUSINESSES.
Re: Eniola Badmus Acquires New Honda Pilot (photo) by debbydee(f): 9:45am On Feb 23, 2015
Congrats to her.

For cheap clothes check my signature.
Re: Eniola Badmus Acquires New Honda Pilot (photo) by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 23, 2015
IYANGBALI:
is that all you can come up witth all because of your hunger for that piggie bweasts? Do you have to leave so soon? I was just about to poison the tea. Dumbass. Next time learn to mind your fokn business. Alakori oloshi omo ale. Ja danu jo tongue

grin

I think Tammie24 ran out of power or data minutes.

We'll hear from it once Iya Suraju opens up her MTN stand cheesy
Re: Eniola Badmus Acquires New Honda Pilot (photo) by praxisnetworks: 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
Agbaya leave that poor boy alone ....

CityNG:

grin

Re: Eniola Badmus Acquires New Honda Pilot (photo) by tammie24: 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
CityNG:

grin

Did u check the time at all
Can't lose sleep cos of u mofos cheesy cheesy grin
CityNG u are a nigga!!!! grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Acquires New Honda Pilot (photo) by starlingbawa(m): 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hmmm... This is getting interesting by the second. I ve got to keep up!!!
Re: Eniola Badmus Acquires New Honda Pilot (photo) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
tammie24:

Did u check the time at all
Can't lose sleep cos of u mofos cheesy cheesy grin
CityNG u are a nigga!!!! grin

Tammie24 is your father a Nigga? grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Acquires New Honda Pilot (photo) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
praxisnetworks:
Agbaya leave that poor boy alone ....

Omo ale jatijati, elenu sobolo, baba e ati iya e ni agbaya grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Acquires New Honda Pilot (photo) by IYANGBALI: 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
CityNG:

grin

no mind the guy jare. Na eniola bweast dey make am kolo

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Acquires New Honda Pilot (photo) by gramillion(f): 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
unofficial:
So?

I'l worry more about her big tummy!
wats ur own...haters club
Re: Eniola Badmus Acquires New Honda Pilot (photo) by corneli83(m): 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
buygala:
She resemble the Honda Pilot sef... undecided .... same shape, same attire

Btw

Why two different models of the same car?

Abi na so her babalawo talk say make she buy am? cry

She's bn using the older model for some years now. Congrats Eni! GGMYB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo & Dayo Amusa Fight Dirt 4 Calling Dayo Prostitute Dating Ritualist / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike / TB Joshua: Rita Edochie Pays Last Tribute To Late Prophet, Sheds Tears (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.