Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,382 members, 7,812,125 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Good Land To Build Your Hostel @ The Front Gate Of Funaab - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Good Land To Build Your Hostel @ The Front Gate Of Funaab (613 Views)

8 Factors To Consider Before Buying Land To Build Your Home / Hostel The Best Property Investment N1.6m/Plot (Pics) / Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Land To Build Your Hostel @ The Front Gate Of Funaab by emman44(m): 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
Here is another opportunity at you door step. Own a land at d front of FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE ABEOKUTA front GATE to build your Hostel..There are good land for sale at affordable price. No problem on d land. if u are interested you can call Mr. Taiwo on 07066474055.. Thanks to those of u dat have patronise and bought land from me.. NO PROBLEM IN ANY LAND YOU BUY FROM ME... This is a great investment you can put ur money on.. I will b expecting your calls or whatapp.....
Re: Good Land To Build Your Hostel @ The Front Gate Of Funaab by emman44(m): 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
Dont let this opportunity pass you by....
Re: Good Land To Build Your Hostel @ The Front Gate Of Funaab by emman44(m): 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
A room self contain is goin for 130k nw in gate.. dont miss dis opportunity.....
Re: Good Land To Build Your Hostel @ The Front Gate Of Funaab by emman44(m): 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
More land still available.... Invest your money now..

(1) (Reply)

Dont Say Is Too Much Call For Any Property Needed In Lagos There Are Lot More / Thank You Nairaland / Tastefully 2 & 3bedroom Flat En Suit To Let @ Alapere Pay & Pack In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.