Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Basketmouth's Reply To Fans On Facebook (screenshot) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth's Reply To Fans On Facebook (screenshot) (1547 Views)

Oritsefemi Apologizes To Fans From Hospital Bed After Quilox Fight / Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show / Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketmouth's Reply To Fans On Facebook (screenshot) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
i think Basket really wonna do aye for the boys grin

Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Fans On Facebook (screenshot) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
more ss

Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Fans On Facebook (screenshot) by Sarimah(f): 11:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
some people act before thinking..

twas only a joke

I wish I be that miss ogechukwu sha grin
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Fans On Facebook (screenshot) by thaoriginator: 11:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
Summertime in the city yeah
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Fans On Facebook (screenshot) by thaoriginator: 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sarimah:
wow
O boy shocked
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Fans On Facebook (screenshot) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
side talk: Basket i don't know if you might gat to read this. buh i need your answers too NLs. Before the election was postponed your show was on feb 14 likewise the presidential election of ur beloveth country,so my que is do/did you know that the election will be postpone or let assume the election was not postpone what will you do. #basically you wouldn't vote?
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Fans On Facebook (screenshot) by Sarimah(f): 11:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
thaoriginator:
O boy shocked
what?
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Fans On Facebook (screenshot) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
more ss
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Fans On Facebook (screenshot) by AndreRose(f): 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Fans On Facebook (screenshot) by Truckpusher(m): 11:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sarimah:
some people act before thinking..

twas only a joke

I wish I be that miss ogechukwu sha grin
Go to bed and stop dreaming. grin

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Fans On Facebook (screenshot) by Sarimah(f): 11:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Go to bed and stop dreaming. grin
lol grin

I can't sleep
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Fans On Facebook (screenshot) by Truckpusher(m): 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sarimah:
lol grin

I can't sleep
Why?

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Fans On Facebook (screenshot) by Sarimah(f): 11:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why?
dunno embarassed
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Fans On Facebook (screenshot) by Truckpusher(m): 11:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sarimah:
dunno embarassed
Na who you dun go offend na ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Fans On Facebook (screenshot) by thaoriginator: 11:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sarimah:
what?
You're beautiful
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Fans On Facebook (screenshot) by Sarimah(f): 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Na who you dun go offend na ? cheesy
sad

good night jor
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Fans On Facebook (screenshot) by Sarimah(f): 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
thaoriginator:
You're beautiful
thank you
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Fans On Facebook (screenshot) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
that Gbenga Sodimu comment was spot on.....u dont need to declare to the world that u wanna give somebody money......cos at the end of it all people dont actually care abt what u do
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Fans On Facebook (screenshot) by thaoriginator: 11:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sarimah:
thank you
hmm ok
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Fans On Facebook (screenshot) by Truckpusher(m): 11:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sarimah:
sad

good night jor
I already sent you a list of the things you need to do to catch some sleep.Reply me if they worked. tongue

You can thank me later. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Fans On Facebook (screenshot) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
pls don't derail ok
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Fans On Facebook (screenshot) by StealthyMe(m): 12:02am On Feb 23, 2015
I guess he only did that to prove he's generous and he isn't really affected by droppong for the boys undecided

You no need loud your generousity bros!
Anyhow sha,God bless ur hustle!
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Fans On Facebook (screenshot) by juniormusa(m): 12:21am On Feb 23, 2015
Basket mouth only played mind games with his fans..Next time if he post anything again am sure everyone will comment positively.. grin
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Fans On Facebook (screenshot) by barackodam: 12:44am On Feb 23, 2015
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe.

I only wish I were the miss also.

Basket mouth. Abeg pm me for NL.

penquin:
side talk: Basket i don't know if you might gat to read this. buh i need your answers too NLs. Before the election was postponed your show was on feb 14 likewise the presidential election of ur beloveth country,so my que is do/did you know that the election will be postpone or let assume the election was not postpone what will you do. #basically you wouldn't vote?

It's not everyone that wants to vote naa, so he probably might never have intended to vote
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Fans On Facebook (screenshot) by farano(f): 12:49am On Feb 23, 2015
Well well well... All is well

*climbs mat, grabs pillow*
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Fans On Facebook (screenshot) by MRLINGTON(m): 1:09am On Feb 23, 2015
Hope he gave Ogechukwu some money? grin kiss undecided
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Fans On Facebook (screenshot) by nobilis: 4:29am On Feb 23, 2015
she should send her account details so that he will do happy sunday for her

that is so patronising and condescending and I hope the Ogechukwu doesn't fall for that rubbish. Someone made a comment to support you or support your point of view and you had to make it about money and if people start begging, nay, asking, you for money tomorrow, you'll start acting strange. Did Ogechukwu tell him (s)he needed money? why can't he just acknowledge the support Ogechukwu showed him and leave it at that?

Nigerian celebrities sef. SMH.
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Fans On Facebook (screenshot) by pretydiva(f): 5:49am On Feb 23, 2015
Dat gal don hammer big tym. Lucky her
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Fans On Facebook (screenshot) by Sierraloaded: 7:12am On Feb 23, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Is Linda Ikeji Going Bald? / Busted!! Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Caught On Camera Kissing (photo) / Lupita Nyong'o Enjoys Splash Mountain On Her First Trip To Disneyland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.