Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Is Linda Ikeji Going Bald? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Linda Ikeji Going Bald? (1549 Views)

Fan Blasts Waje For Going Bald. Singer Replies / Is Phyno Finally Going Bald? See Photo He Uploaded On Instagram. / Why Is Linda Ikeji So Excessively Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Linda Ikeji Going Bald? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
After the celebrity blogger came to the limelight with her celebrity news gossips, I can't help but notice she has never appeared or taken any picture without weave on..

That makes me suspect two things, it's either she has a really bad hair or she's gone totally bald.

Whatever the case may be, I really need to pose the question and suggest she sees a good stylist. We need to start seeing a Brand new Linda Ikeji on her naturally beautiful hair.

Below is a pic of our beloved Linda Ikeji side by side natural haired Chimamanda Adichie.

Will love to have divergent views on the need to use artificial hair against keeping your natural hair.

Re: Is Linda Ikeji Going Bald? by Evina(f): 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
Brandnew2:
After the celebrity blogger came to the limelight with her celebrity news gossips, I can't help but notice she has never appeared or taken any picture without weave on..
That makes me suspect two things, it's either she has a really bad hair or she's gone totally bald.
Whatever the case may be, I really need to pose the question and suggest she sees a good stylist. We need to start seeing a Brand new Linda Ikeji on her naturally beautiful hair.

Really? Is your existence or livelyhood tied to seeing "a brand new natural hair Linda"?

Do you know how much she earns annually?
How much do you earn?

No offence intended, just needed you to realise somethings.
Re: Is Linda Ikeji Going Bald? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
@Evina, it will be sad if she eventually turn out like Naomi Campbell in the pic below. That to me is tragic..
In answering your question, I earn well enough to keep me comfy and happy. That's all that matters.

Re: Is Linda Ikeji Going Bald? by Evina(f): 4:21pm On Mar 09, 2015
Brandnew2:
@Evina, it will be sad if she eventually turn out like Naomi Campbell in the pic below. That to me is tragic..
In answering your question, I earn well enough to keep me comfy and happy. That's all that matters.

LOL.
Well, bald, natural hair or weave, doesn't matter cos it doesn't stop advertisers crediting her account because YOU keep visiting her blog. wink

But it's all good! You are just concerned for her. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Linda Ikeji Going Bald? by englishmart(m): 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
how is it my business?
She can go dreaded if she likes
Re: Is Linda Ikeji Going Bald? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
englishmart:
how is it my business?
She can go dreaded if she likes
grin grin grin grin grin grin my guy you harsh o. Easy with her na please. #TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Denerele On Lipstick / Rihanna Flaunts Her Legs In Denim Mini Dress For Dior Runway Show In Tokyo / Cristiano Ronaldo & His Shirtless Bod Plays Football On Vacation In Miami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.