Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (437924 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Ejimike: 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
itsMrIke:

Since you had a BA why didn't you just apply for SO II directly? Why did you apply with your OND.
Security Cadet is for SSCE holders, why will you apply for that?
If you are familiar with mass recruitment exercises, you will know that when they grade cadres and put minimum qualifications on each cadre, you are expected to apply for the one your qualifications falls into the minimum.
This is not logic, it is just the way it is. Most of you erred in that regard. But it is a good thing they stopped chasing people out, then again Nairaland should be thanked for that since it was complaints from here that were addressed.
I buy ur idea bros, I apply for ASS with my NCE which which de minimum qualification, though I have my B.sc
During my accreditation which came bfor interview, the FAAN asked me which position I applied for I said ASS, the next question was where is ur NCE certificate, before other this credential follows. @teamEnugu
I tink de minimum qualification stated is de required qaulification for each position otherwise there won't be any need of talking about Upgrading people to the appropriate Cadre.
My own point of view sha

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Calculus007: 4:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
alimat216:
I can categorically tell u that those that applied for level 6 with their b.sc in vein they all applied coz in the fist place they don't understand a common instructions.
Mr Man u are not God and those pple will be favoured by God's grace. Though no firm is willing to offer Bsc holder a level 6 job but I wish my colleagues best of luck as all things are possible by God's mercy.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by itsMrIke(m): 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
teetopalad:

Bro, I need to correct u cos u are wrong!
1. security cadet is not for SSCE holders, in fact none of all d vacancies has SSCE as minimum requirement.
2. Majority who applied for lower cadre job with higher qualifications simply do that out of their discretion mainly to increase their chances, like me now, immediately I saw that level 8 combines B.sc&HND, It took me only one minute to decide on level 7, cos anyone familiar with mass recruitment moreso in 9ja will know that d competition @ DAT category 8 will b too high &ur chances low. cos I know that more than 90% of youth unemployed are in that category (B.sc/HND). So, y won't I choose lower cadre if that could guarantee me better chance( isn't 1/2 bread better than none).
3. It is not our nairaland complaint that influence their decision to accept, rather it is d persistence of many candidate and their troubling them both @ d centres & on their contacts including email & phone. In Lagos they refuse to let them be & hang around in d premises. Many of d officials who interview us are not involved in shortlisting hence they had to hold meeting & agree to continue d process next day & pass d info across to other centers.
Finally, NOTE THIS:
IF u fall into category level 8 & have made it to interview level, & if majority of those u are condemning for choosing lower cadre had applied for level 8 as well, U PROBABLY WOULDN'T HAVE MADE THE SHORTLIST IN THE FIRST PLACE!
so pls, learn to respect people's decision, it is their descretion.
thanks.

Listen to me young man. I am not condemning anyone here.
I am telling what happened in my centre in Enugu. I never heard of nairaland until it was mentioned by the FAAN official. If you check my profile you will see I just registered recently. So I know what I am talking about.

About you thinking my chances would have dwindled had all of you applied directly for SO II is bull-crap. My score got me selected, not the number of people who applied/wrote the test. Hope you know that the score used for considering ASS and Security cadet were lower than the score used for selecting those of us in SO II. So you see, if you had applied directly, you most probably wouldn't have been selected for PFT. So save me that crap.

Lastly, there were 3 categories for security and 3 for fire. Now I am certain you didn't really read the instructions on the site.

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by itsMrIke(m): 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
DeanOlamide:

Bros no mind this guy again........ E belike say english language na him problem....... Minimum is in the dictionary he should get the meaning before coming here to argue blindly.

I just feel sorry for you. You are hyperactive for nothing.
It is really silly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yemostar: 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
[quote author=DeanOlamide post=32819280][/quote]

Bro, i have seen the way you talk with people here, i can't say am that impressed, i raised the question because my friend was one of the unfortunate ones that were sent away simply because they applied for a wrong cadre position, have u ever thought it could have been you? And here you are refusing to admit that it can be a mistake to apply for a position you are more qualified than... pls brother don't be too defensive about this issue, now let me cite an example, the former Navy recruitment for Tradesmen and Non-tradesmen clearly warned that people with a higher certificate should not apply and if they do, and tender their certificates after they have been shortlisted, it won't be accepted!

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by dan41(m): 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
plz aos can ll just focus on apl for 1nx?

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
itsMrIke:

I just feel sorry for you. You are hyperactive for nothing.
It is really silly.

Smh for u...... Do I have time arguing with u? Not worth it
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 5:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
dan41:
plz aos can ll just focus on apl for 1nx?

Thank jareeee...... know know to full this nairaland forming PRO when they are actually none.......

if not FAAN just wasting time....

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
yemostar:

Bro, i have seen the way you talk with people here, i can't say am that impressed, i raised the question because my friend was one of the unfortunate ones that were sent away simply because they applied for a wrong cadre position, have u ever thought it could have been you? And here you are refusing to admit that it can be a mistake to apply for a position you are more qualified than... pls brother don't be too defensive about this issue, now let me cite an example, the former Navy recruitment for Tradesmen and Non-tradesmen clearly warned that people with a higher certificate should not apply and if they do, and tender their certificates after they have been shortlisted, it won't be accepted!

The navy was specified and made bold for all to see..... For Faan it wasn't stated but anyway I have ur point and well appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by mozisbam: 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
Howeva, it sha b wel

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
itsMrIke:

Listen to me young man. I am not condemning anyone here.
I am telling what happened in my centre in Enugu. I never heard of nairaland until it was mentioned by the FAAN official. If you check my profile you will see I just registered recently. So I know what I am talking about.

About you thinking my chances would have dwindled had all of you applied directly for SO II is bull-crap. My score got me selected, not the number of people who applied/wrote the test. Hope you know that the score used for considering ASS and Security cadet were lower than the score used for selecting those of us in SO II. So you see, if you had applied directly, you most probably wouldn't have been selected for PFT. So save me that crap.

Lastly, there were 3 categories for security and 3 for fire. Now I am certain you didn't really read the instructions on the site.

Na u sabi................ hope u will tell us about ur status at the end of d day? Mr know know
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by itsMrIke(m): 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
DeanOlamide:

Na u sabi................ hope u will tell us about ur status at the end of d day? Mr know know

There is that silliness again...kiddo!!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ukeme200(m): 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
I brought up this argument because I am actually wondering a situation whereby an HND/BSC applicant dat applied for level 6 position ll be remunerated same as OND applicant. Definitely the graduate applicant wunt be happy working there. Meaning no job satisfaction. Well FAAN knows what to do.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by rashygenius: 6:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
I tayya 4 some PPu

like say na dem go share d APL LETTERS

CARRY D MATTER 4 HEAD LIKE GALA....shio

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by olisaemeka777(m): 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
[size=24pt]ANY MORE TALK ABOUT MINIMUM QUALIFICATION OR OND/BSC IS UNWANTED, PLEASE. WE ARE ALL EXPECTANT OF ONE THING WHICH IS THE APPOINTMENT. SO BURY ANY OTHER MATTER.

MEANWHILE, IF ANYBODY HAS ANY USEFUL INFO. THE PERSON SHOULD SHARE IT HERE. THIS ISN'T THE TIME TO HOARD INFO.

THANK YOU![/size]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
itsMrIke:

There is that silliness again...kiddo!!

Kiddo that can give ur jobless life job........ Yes your jobless life. If u had said this one on one u think u will survive me? Becarefull how u spew those thing out of ur mouth.......
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]

My sincere apologies to the house for whatever comment I have posted in here to discourage any of u..... But be rest assured that you will certainly get ur heart desire....... Shallom
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by itsMrIke(m): 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
DeanOlamide:

Kiddo that can give ur jobless life job........ Yes your jobless life. If u had said this one on one u think u will survive me? Becarefull how u spew those thing out of ur mouth.......

It is alright!!

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by olisaemeka777(m): 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
[size=18pt]SILENCE! The appointment letters are on the way THIS APRIL...Let's believe that something positive will be on the recruitment website (faanrecruitment.com) once it starts functioning again.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yemostar: 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
Its been a while since i had seen Citizenjuwon's comments... hope all is well? Lol smiley

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by teetopalad(m): 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
itsMrIke:

I can see u really do not know the criteria used to shortlist candidates, According to FAAN site, Candidates compete with others for slot allocated to their state. I don't wanna know wat your score is but u should know that surely more than 60% of those shortlisted from UR state under ASS & SC probably score more than u. Mr!
so if they had applied like u, one of them would have taken UR slot. like it or not, this is d truth.
Lest I forget, it was categorically stated on FAAN site that "CANDIDATE WITH M.SC ARE CONSIDERED OVER QUALIFIED FOR SECURITY CADET AND ASSISTANT FIRE SUPERINTENDENT" only.
note: they only said M.sc so what's u guys problem abt B.sc people for Gods sake?
habaa! na busy they worry una!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by citizenjuwon(m): 9:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
yemostar:
Its been a while since i had seen Citizenjuwon's comments... hope all is well? Lol smiley
My brother! Have been following all sensible and senseless contributions as they come in torrents. Need I say, some bored folks want attention and are actually getting one. They come on here to spew gibberish, and at best they tell blatant lies to secure a mention. grin
Make no mistake, am enjoying my behind the scene role while I await my APL.
NB: Am in constant touch with Osagiemi and itsMrIke via bbm.

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by itsMrIke(m): 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
teetopalad:

I can see u really do not know the criteria used to shortlist candidates, According to FAAN site, Candidates compete with others for slot allocated to their state. I don't wanna know wat your score is but u should know that surely more than 60% of those shortlisted from UR state under ASS & SC probably score more than u. Mr!
so if they had applied like u, one of them would have taken UR slot. like it or not, this is d truth.
Lest I forget, it was categorically stated on FAAN site that "CANDIDATE WITH M.SC ARE CONSIDERED OVER QUALIFIED FOR SECURITY CADET AND ASSISTANT FIRE SUPERINTENDENT" only.
note: they only said M.sc so what's u guys problem abt B.sc people for Gods sake?
habaa! na busy they worry una!

I will state it now, I scored 83%. Now you were saying??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yemostar: 7:27am On Apr 18, 2015
itsMrIke:

I will state it now, I scored 83%. Now you were saying??

WHOW BRO! THATS HIGH! AM IMPRESSED! smiley
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yemostar: 7:30am On Apr 18, 2015
citizenjuwon:
My brother! Have been following all sensible and senseless contributions as they come in torrents. Need I say, some bored folks want attention and are actually getting one. They come on here to spew gibberish, and at best they tell blatant lies to secure a mention. grin
Make no mistake, am enjoying my behind the scene role while I await my APL.
NB: Am in constant touch with Osagiemi and itsMrIke via bbm.
I totally understand my Bro...
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by moral131(m): 9:57am On Apr 18, 2015
Let keep finger cross as we awaits our FAAN APL, NO qualms.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by moral131(m): 9:58am On Apr 18, 2015
Social crusader, why not comment this days what is wrong?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Smallville4live(m): 2:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
All Ts crossed and all Is dotted. This new week is gonna be filled with testimonies. Keep your ears open to hear the good news everyone. By the special Grace of God.

3 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by MrHighSea: 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
Smallville4live:
All Ts crossed and all Is dotted. This new week is gonna be filled with testimonies. Keep your ears open to hear the good news everyone. By the special Grace of God.
Dt means ds wk an event wit probability=1 will mek me buy u a bottle of champagne.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by olisaemeka777(m): 6:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
Smallville4live:

THIS SEEMS LIKE A GOOD INFO. BROTHER, IF YOU KNOW MORE TELL US, PLEASE.
TeamENUGU.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by randomme: 10:17am On Apr 19, 2015
Please I need an advice,

I applied for the FAAN job as AFS and I also reached the interview stage, while patiently waiting for my precious APL I got a call from my big bros from Lafia, he asked me to submit my CV to his email and he told me to be ready for interview in UBA bank in Lafia any moment from now.

My problem here is that, I studied architecture and I want a job that will give me time to practice my profession and I'm scared not to make a wrong choice because I don't know which of the job I should be praying for, although I know that federal government job is the best but will I have time to practice my profession?

Please advice only and don't insult.
Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (150) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.