Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,239 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (437873 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by itsMrIke(m): 7:57pm On May 06, 2015
DeanOlamide:

Like seriously? U don hammer finish... congratulations.... I swear u are good to go.... where u do ur pft?

Thanks bros....hahahahahahahahha
I did mine in Enugu.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 7:58pm On May 06, 2015
itsMrIke:

okay, make I tell you and @octoriaric

Name: ItsMrIke
Qualification: B.Eng.

Evaluation Score
CBT - 16.6% (i.e 83/5)
PFT - 12% (Yes o, I try well well for dat one grin)
Interview - 45% (I finish work for here, plus I don pray tire join am)
Height - 4% (I pass 1.7m well well na)
Age - 2% ( sad I don reach 30)
Qulification - 3% (I no know how to grade this one sha)

Total - 82.6%
Remark by Recruitment team - Very good result, placed on Merit list.

Well na my prayer point be this sha....hahahahahahahahaha

Like seriously? U don hammer finish... congratulations.... I swear u are good to go.... where u do ur pft?

My height na 1.85.... age am still 27.... cbt 68/5.. pft I gallant finish na.... interview? I be try ooooooo ok make I say 40% qualification: B.A and Ond......

God I don faint ooooooo...
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 7:59pm On May 06, 2015
itsMrIke:

Thanks bros....hahahahahahahahha
I did mine in Enugu.

Me too Enugu ooooooo
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yemostar: 8:01pm On May 06, 2015
I don't even know how to begin to evaluate myself, but i don't need to, am only holding on to My Lord's word which says "It is not by him that runneth(PFT) neither by him that willeth (ORAL INTERVIEW) but by the Lord that SHOWETH MERCY (DIVINE FAVOUR)" "It is not by power it is not by might but ITS BY MY SPIRIT says The Lord of Host" So you see My Lord has evaluated me with HIS FAVOUR *smiles*

8 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by olisaemeka777(m): 8:24pm On May 06, 2015
[size=14pt]
DeanOlamide:

Me too Enugu ooooooo

I did mine at Enugu too. #TeamENUGU!

Abeg, make i ask... What's the minimum height? I'm 1.68m. Thanks.[/size]
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by chuks404: 8:38pm On May 06, 2015
olisaemeka777:
[size=14pt]

. I think for males is 1.64. Am guessing ooo
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ayindeab(m): 8:48pm On May 06, 2015
DeanOlamide:

Age................ normal naija working age to 30 = check. Below and above sorry.

Qualification......... eg university diploma is not equivalent to OND if u applied with university diploma u are out and if u exceed university degree in any position, trust me u are out.... the highest they can accept for any of those lower cadre is a Degree = Check...

Height === very obvious if u are up to the required height, thanks for coming = check and if u are below = out...

Why they emphasized on these is that some people actually escaped these like a guy that i met in Enugu was 37 and has doctored the affidavit that it was obvious..... and the other one that sat exactly closed with me during my interview was as short as this my phone.... I mean 1.4 and I was 1.85.... even the guy knew and he told me he won't make it and I said he should chill cos I knew he won't but I have to give him some hope....... so with that u will know that these little things will fail many...... start accessing urselves now....

Still hold strong.
So can u please those that have Masters degree that applied for AFO II is over qualified? Shed more light on this. Why shortlisting them initially for PFT and ITV and their HLE is boldly written in a column.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 9:21pm On May 06, 2015
U
olisaemeka777:
[size=14pt]

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 9:23pm On May 06, 2015
ayindeab:

So can u please those that have Masters degree that applied for AFO II is over qualified? Shed more light on this. Why shortlisting them initially for PFT and ITV and their HLE is boldly written in a column.

Sorry boss I can't say from my end but masters for any of the security and fire... according to what is on the site before during shortlisting is over qualified.... Ur bsc would have done d magic..... it's well my brother.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by citizenjuwon(m): 9:31pm On May 06, 2015
So, people can now talk on this group which was hitherto a graveyard grin.
We shall confirm the 750 story by next week.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by chuks404: 10:13pm On May 06, 2015
cool
citizenjuwon shocked coolpost=33487847:
So, people can now talk on this group which was hitherto a graveyard grin.
We shall confirm the 750 story by next week.
that's the next nut to Crack. Enough surprises on the way.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Ejimike: 10:19pm On May 06, 2015
Everythin will still be based on the top scorers with regard to number of slots allocated to ur state of origin.
So de competition is between applicants of de same state. In Some states the cut off will be far below others states as in the case of CBT shortlist
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Progress2468(m): 11:13pm On May 06, 2015
itsMrIke:

It is not everybody who did PFT that did interview. Only those who did well in the PFT were invited for interview.

Some of us who were not initially Shortlisted online got mssges to report for PFT at our nearest location (Lagos) which we did and due to some Logistic problems or whatever reasons We were all Not interviewed doese it mean nobody passed the PFT?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by duos: 6:09am On May 07, 2015
MORE INFORMATION ON THE SELECTION

Candidates meeting any of the following criteria are disqualified despite their total score:

Candidates who are over the age limit.
Candidates who have highest educational qualification that is higher or lower than that established for the position.
Candidates whose course of study does not match the required course of study as advertiseA candidate’s Total Score is derived from the weighting of his/her scores of Aptitude Test, Physical Fitness Test, Oral Interview, Height, Age, Educational Qualification, and Experience as detailed in the requirements for the various jobs. In addition, each candidate’s credentials were reviewed.
The Selection is impacted  by the Federal Character Spread of the current Nominal Roll in FAAN

The final selection takes into account the current staff distribution in the nominal roll. Please note that there is no selection from Kogi State. This is in compliance with Federal Character Commission regulations to address over-representation of Kogi indigenes in the current FAAN Nominal Roll as shown in the Nominal Roll analysis available.
Some States' quota are yet to be filled.   This will be addressed in the 2nd stage of the recruitment process. The strategy for recruiting the remaining positions to make up for the shortfall in qualified candidates for the States that are yet to make up their quota is as follows:
Compilation of a supplementary list of applicants from the hardcopy applications submitted at the Human Resources offices/Liaison office in February and March 2015.  
This pool of applicants will be contacted for tests/interviews soon.
The process will be guided by the FCC spread contained in Federal Character Spread Analysis.

ALL SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED OF THE DATES TO PRESENT THEMSELVES FOR DOCUMENTATION AND FURTHER PROCESSING AT THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT, FAAN HEADQUARTER’S LAGOS THROUGH PUBLICATION IN THE NATIONAL NEWSPAPERS AND ON THE WEBSITE.

Thank You

Manager, FAAN Recruitment

http://www.faanrecruitment.com/about-fan/44-more-information-on-the-selection
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by jamauldeen: 6:33am On May 07, 2015
Progress2468:

Some of us who were not initially Shortlisted online got mssges to report for PFT at our nearest location (Lagos) which we did and due to some Logistic problems or whatever reasons We were all Not interviewed doese it mean nobody passed the PFT?

I wonder o...does it means nobody pass the PFT? this is the same question I kept asking myself over and over since..FAAN dir is GOD ooo
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by bunmiglady: 6:54am On May 07, 2015
yemostar:
I don't even know how to begin to evaluate myself, but i don't need to, am only holding on to My Lord's word which says "It is not by him that runneth(PFT) neither by him that willeth (ORAL INTERVIEW) but by the Lord that SHOWETH MERCY (DIVINE FAVOUR)" "It is not by power it is not by might but ITS BY MY SPIRIT says The Lord of Host" So you see My Lord has evaluated me with HIS FAVOUR *smiles*
yes LORD!!! I key into that.If God qualifys me who can disqualify me. I believe.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by osagiemi(m): 7:38am On May 07, 2015
Guys the list is out, check the website for yours...

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ayindeab(m): 7:44am On May 07, 2015
The list is finally out, 461 names in all. Thank you FAAN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by olumite2014(m): 7:48am On May 07, 2015
ayindeab:
The list is finally out, 461 names in all. Thank you FAAN.

I can't see the list on the website
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by MrHighSea: 7:49am On May 07, 2015
WTF, 461
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 7:49am On May 07, 2015
Jesus!!!!!! You are faithful!!! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by sallyjegz(f): 7:59am On May 07, 2015
osagiemi:
Guys the list is out, check the website for yours...
pls is there going to be another list.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by sallyjegz(f): 8:02am On May 07, 2015
MrHighSea:
WTF, 461
guy abeeg make you check for me bcx I check I didt see mine maybe na my eyes don dey turn me. 49828 that's my num thanks.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by MrHighSea: 8:06am On May 07, 2015
@sallyjegz. Sorry to say, its nt there.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by MrHighSea: 8:09am On May 07, 2015
Was 9c meeting u e-chaps n babes in d struggle. Guess d thread close in on itself. I tink dy got dia 10%. Meanwhile, KEEP YA HEAD UP.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Ibro2star: 8:10am On May 07, 2015
sallyjegz:
guy abeeg make you check for me bcx I check I didt see mine maybe na my eyes don dey turn me. 49828 that's my num thanks.
what is d link for d site?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by osagiemi(m): 8:10am On May 07, 2015
But why on earth would faan release just 461 names, now they wanna conduct another recruitment process for hard copy applicants.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by sallyjegz(f): 8:12am On May 07, 2015
MrHighSea:
@sallyjegz. Sorry to say, its nt there.
ok thanks.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by sallyjegz(f): 8:14am On May 07, 2015
Ibro2star:
what is d link for d site?
www.faanrecruitment.com
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Otoriaric(m): 8:15am On May 07, 2015
bunmiglady:
yes LORD!!! I key into that.If God qualifys me who can disqualify me. I believe.

The list is out
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by caesaraba(m): 8:18am On May 07, 2015
Thank you FAAN!!! Gracias Deo!!!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Acidosis(m): 8:42am On May 07, 2015
tchidi:
Jesus!!!!!! You are faithful!!! cheesy
Congrats A***** Chidi*** E**** cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (150) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.