Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (438734 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Ibro2star: 8:44am On May 07, 2015
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by informato: 8:44am On May 07, 2015
10 people were shortlisted from my state (akwa ibom) to partake in the PFT...two days after faan ended the recruitment, i bookmarked the page of Security officer II. but to my suprise this morning, none of us out of the 10 invited for PFT and interview made the list released this morning...just 2 names for security officer II from my state,and i cant see their names on the PFT and interview invitation list ...i dont want to b'liv that those 2 people were among those faan later sent invitation towards the end of the recruitment exercise...well,only faan can explain how those two people who were not invited for PFT and interview made the final list

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ukeme200(m): 8:47am On May 07, 2015
Wow!!!! So I am now a federal staff. God is faithful. Since my name is out, let me trek from Lagos to Abuja to meet with president Jonathan. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Otoriaric(m): 8:49am On May 07, 2015
osagiemi:
But why on earth would faan release just 461 names, now they wanna conduct another recruitment process for hard copy applicants.

Naija for you. FCC for you. And people were talking 3000 . It's not even up to 500 considering the modest 750 i believed will get the job
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Maximus17(m): 8:54am On May 07, 2015
ukeme200:
Wow!!!! So I am now a federal staff. God is faithful. Since my name is out, let me trek from Lagos to Abuja to meet with president Jonathan. grin grin grin
Congrats Bro, you can now attest to the fact that the Person who called you the Other time was Real!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by osagiemi(m): 9:00am On May 07, 2015
ukeme200:
I'm happy for u man, congrats all the way.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 9:02am On May 07, 2015
Acidosis:

Congrats A***** Chidi*** E****
cheesy

Guy!!!! I. Am. The. Happiest. Person!!!!! My name is there!! God is faithful!!!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by rileyy(m): 9:05am On May 07, 2015
Congrats and more blessing, remember ts the will of God and sheer luck. Don't feel is by your power or know-how that got you the job and remember to help others when you get there. To all of us still strugling, keep the hope alive and nourished, greater testimony awaits us too

osagiemi:

4 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by amjustade(m): 9:05am On May 07, 2015
appointment letter !!!!
LIST OF SELECTED CANDITATES
faan has finally selected for candidates go to there site to check if ur name is be selected for the FINAL SELECTION LIST of faan
if ur name is'nt there they are till uploading the name.
source

MORE INFORMATION ON THE SELECTION

Candidates meeting any of the following criteria are disqualified despite their total score:

Candidates who are over the age limit.
Candidates who have highest educational qualification that is higher or lower than that established for the position.
Candidates whose course of study does not match the required course of study as advertiseA candidate’s Total Score is derived from the weighting of his/her scores of Aptitude Test, Physical Fitness Test, Oral Interview, Height, Age, Educational Qualification, and Experience as detailed in the requirements for the various jobs. In addition, each candidate’s credentials were reviewed.
The Selection is impacted by the Federal Character Spread of the current Nominal Roll in faan

The final selection takes into account the current staff distribution in the nominal roll. Please note that there is no selection from Kogi State. This is in compliance with Federal Character Commission regulations to address over-representation of Kogi indigenes in the current faan Nominal Roll as shown in the Nominal Roll analysis available.
Some States' quota are yet to be filled. This will be addressed in the 2nd stage of the recruitment process. The strategy for recruiting the remaining positions to make up for the shortfall in qualified candidates for the States that are yet to make up their quota is as follows:
Compilation of a supplementary list of applicants from the hardcopy applications submitted at the Human Resources offices/Liaison office in February and March 2015.
This pool of applicants will be contacted for tests/interviews soon.
The process will be guided by the FCC spread contained in Federal Character Spread Analysis.
ALL SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED OF THE DATES TO PRESENT THEMSELVES FOR DOCUMENTATION AND FURTHER PROCESSING AT THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT, faan HEADQUARTER’S LAGOS THROUGH PUBLICATION IN THE NATIONAL NEWSPAPERS AND ON THE WEBSITE.

Thank You

Manager, faan Recruitment
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Acidosis(m): 9:05am On May 07, 2015
tchidi:

Guy!!!! I. Am. The. Happiest. Person!!!!! My name is there!! God is faithful!!!
Ahaha I rejoice with you dear!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by caesaraba(m): 9:08am On May 07, 2015
ukeme200:

tchidi:
Jesus!!!!!! You are faithful!!! cheesy

See my colleagues na. Congrats jare.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by anne4gud: 9:09am On May 07, 2015
I honestly don't think this faan list is faair. But in everything gives thanks to God.

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by amjustade(m): 9:10am On May 07, 2015
anne4gud:
I honestly don't think this faan list is faair.
y
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Drbazz(m): 9:15am On May 07, 2015
Didn't make the final list. Only oluwa knows why. I guess I'll have to stick with what I have now.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by sallyjegz(f): 9:15am On May 07, 2015
amjustade:
appointment letter !!!!
LIST OF SELECTED CANDITATES
faan has finally selected for candidates go to there site to check if ur name is be selected for the FINAL SELECTION LIST of faan
if ur name is'nt there they are till uploading the name.
source

MORE INFORMATION ON THE SELECTION

Candidates meeting any of the following criteria are disqualified despite their total score:

Candidates who are over the age limit.
Candidates who have highest educational qualification that is higher or lower than that established for the position.
Candidates whose course of study does not match the required course of study as advertiseA candidate’s Total Score is derived from the weighting of his/her scores of Aptitude Test, Physical Fitness Test, Oral Interview, Height, Age, Educational Qualification, and Experience as detailed in the requirements for the various jobs. In addition, each candidate’s credentials were reviewed.
The Selection is impacted by the Federal Character Spread of the current Nominal Roll in faan

The final selection takes into account the current staff distribution in the nominal roll. Please note that there is no selection from Kogi State. This is in compliance with Federal Character Commission regulations to address over-representation of Kogi indigenes in the current faan Nominal Roll as shown in the Nominal Roll analysis available.
Some States' quota are yet to be filled. This will be addressed in the 2nd stage of the recruitment process. The strategy for recruiting the remaining positions to make up for the shortfall in qualified candidates for the States that are yet to make up their quota is as follows:
Compilation of a supplementary list of applicants from the hardcopy applications submitted at the Human Resources offices/Liaison office in February and March 2015.
This pool of applicants will be contacted for tests/interviews soon.
The process will be guided by the FCC spread contained in Federal Character Spread Analysis.
ALL SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED OF THE DATES TO PRESENT THEMSELVES FOR DOCUMENTATION AND FURTHER PROCESSING AT THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT, faan HEADQUARTER’S LAGOS THROUGH PUBLICATION IN THE NATIONAL NEWSPAPERS AND ON THE WEBSITE.

Thank You

Manager, faan Recruitment
I pray they add more names oh.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Saorchy(m): 9:16am On May 07, 2015
ukeme200:
Congratz bro
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Drbazz(m): 9:17am On May 07, 2015
[quote author=Drbazz post=33499381]Didn't make the final list. Only oluwa knows why. I guess I'll have to stick with what I have now.
Had somuch hope and expectation vested in this exercise.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by transbut5(m): 9:18am On May 07, 2015
No shortlisted candidate from kogi state?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by amjustade(m): 9:22am On May 07, 2015
sallyjegz:
I pray they add more names oh.
dey will add more name. they are still uploading names

Don't lose hope yet guys

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ukeme200(m): 9:31am On May 07, 2015
Maximus17:
Congrats Bro, you can now attest to the fact that the Person who called you the Other time was Real!

Yes, he was real. I knew he was real, Cos he didn't demand for financial inducement.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by sallyjegz(f): 9:32am On May 07, 2015
amjustade:

dey will add more name. they are still uploading names

Don't lose hope yet guys
not at all bcx I know with God all tinz are possible.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ukeme200(m): 9:32am On May 07, 2015
osagiemi:

Thanks bro, wat abt u?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by itsMrIke(m): 9:34am On May 07, 2015
Chai!!!

With all my analysis, my name still didn't come out?? Well, it is all good. Guess I will move on to other things now.

Congrats to the successful candidates.

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ukeme200(m): 9:35am On May 07, 2015
caesaraba:

See my colleagues na. Congrats jare.

Colleagues in some days time. Congrats to us
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by sallyjegz(f): 9:36am On May 07, 2015
itsMrIke:
Chai!!!

With all my analysis, my name still didn't come out?? Well, it is all good. Guess I will move on to other things now.

Congrats to the successful candidates.
why not wait and seee if their is anoda one .
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by olisaemeka777(m): 9:38am On May 07, 2015
[size=16[color=#990000][/color]pt]HOW COME NAMES OF THOSE IN THE FINAL LIST (SO II) WERE NOT ON THE LIST OF THOSE SHORTLISTED FOR THE PFT/INTERVIEW? CAN'T WE SEE SOME FRAUD HERE!!! [/size]

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by olisaemeka777(m): 9:39am On May 07, 2015
[size=16pt]HOW COME NAMES OF THOSE IN THE FINAL LIST (SO II) WERE NOT ON THE LIST OF THOSE SHORTLISTED FOR THE PFT/INTERVIEW? CAN'T WE SEE SOME FRAUD HERE!!! [/size]
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by olisaemeka777(m): 9:41am On May 07, 2015
[size=18pt]THE ENUGU SO II LIST IS A FRAUD!
#TeamENUGU.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by caesaraba(m): 9:44am On May 07, 2015
olisaemeka777:
[size=16pt]HOW COME NAMES OF THOSE IN THE FINAL LIST (SO II) WERE NOT ON THE LIST OF THOSE SHORTLISTED FOR THE PFT/INTERVIEW? CAN'T WE SEE SOME FRAUD HERE!!! [/size]

Sorry bro. Check the numbers attached to the shortlisted names. Those are the reg numbers na. Calm down.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by informato: 9:46am On May 07, 2015
olisaemeka777:
[size=18pt]THE ENUGU SO II LIST IS A FRAUD!
#TeamENUGU.[/size]
is a pity...lesson well learnt
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by olisaemeka777(m): 9:47am On May 07, 2015
[size=20pt]158 28519 Security Officer (SO II) Nwangwu Chinyere M. Female Bachelors Degree Mass Communication Enugu

160 98224 Security Officer (SO II) Augusta Aidoko Female Bachelors Degree Economics Enugu
[/size]
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by olisaemeka777(m): 9:50am On May 07, 2015
olisaemeka777:
[size=20pt]158 28519 Security Officer (SO II) Nwangwu Chinyere M. Female Bachelors Degree Mass Communication Enugu

160 98224 Security Officer (SO II) Augusta Aidoko Female Bachelors Degree Economics Enugu
[/size]

Those names were not shortlisted for PFT/Interview! So how did they end up being on the final list! Is this not a FRAUD?

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (150) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.