Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,422 members, 7,853,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (440891 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by teetopalad(m): 6:07am On Mar 17, 2015
samnazarit:
Please anyone with the direction to Lagos Centre( Customs Training School) off Toyin Street, Ikeja should help out, please. The direction from Ikeja Bridge or betterstill Julius Berger.
Also, how can one easily locate any FG Health Centre tomorrow, for d Medicals? Thks.
@ d under bridge, tell keke Marwa where u are going, its N50 only.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Equiano: 6:17am On Mar 17, 2015
Where is the closest hospital to sign the medical form in lagos?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 17, 2015
Equiano:
Where is the closest hospital to sign the medical form in lagos?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by lanzo(m): 7:01am On Mar 17, 2015
halla me if u heading to enugu from umuahia dis morning having recved the SMS yesterdyz evening
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by scoield(m): 7:10am On Mar 17, 2015
teetopalad:

Yes u can, but only when u are sure u can produce it during interview the following day

Please I just got a txt message inviting me for an interview tomorrow and not fitness test. The whole tin is just confusing cos I didn't do any fitness test but got an invite for interview. Would I still have to do d fitness tomorrow cos I am just confused here..
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by luvscholar(m): 7:12am On Mar 17, 2015
On my to Enugu for the test any one that have taken the test can please tell me what I might need that is not listed on the website and what is the Physical test like?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by nonexy11: 7:14am On Mar 17, 2015
Mofetemi:

me too. 07033135972
That's not a problem, there is a health center at UDI, just before the police check point. U can do it there for 1000 naira.besides the medical report will be needed at the interview stage so u can get the report before going for ur interview.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yemzyray01(m): 7:17am On Mar 17, 2015
Hi house
Did anyone get a text this morning to attend FAAN interview at any centre closer to you tomorrow by 9am.....i applied for DMO post and scored 50% in the online aptitude test
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ayolabs: 7:30am On Mar 17, 2015
Same here what should we do pleaseee.. confused
scoield:

Please I just got a txt message inviting me for an interview tomorrow and not fitness test. The whole tin is just confusing cos I didn't do any fitness test but got an invite for interview. Would I still have to do d fitness tomorrow cos I am just confused here..
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by zicoraads: 7:30am On Mar 17, 2015
yemzyray01:
Hi house
Did anyone get a text this morning to attend FAAN interview at any centre closer to you tomorrow by 9am.....i applied for DMO post and scored 50% in the online aptitude test
Ya...same here. My only problem now is the lie to tell the boss. And I wouldn't want them to know this is what I am going for. Please, anyone with a lie that would be easily believable? Assistant Data Management.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Meldar: 7:32am On Mar 17, 2015
nonexy11:

That's not a problem, there is a health center at UDI, just before the police check point. U can do it there for 1000 naira.besides the medical report will be needed at the interview stage so u can get the report before going for ur interview.
What's d name of the health centre?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by rhoke(f): 7:35am On Mar 17, 2015
kle4d:

I got the text late this evening and I'm in Edo State.

If I get to that center early it's 1pm tomorrow....

Is it safe?

It is not late at all.....even we that got there early started around 1'o clock and it is in batches

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by loodba: 7:39am On Mar 17, 2015
for those called for interview, are we expected to come along with the filled medical form? pls i need a response asaply
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ogiewanye(m): 7:40am On Mar 17, 2015
I did too .Applied for DMO II and scored 60%..

yemzyray01:
Hi house

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Chibliss2: 7:43am On Mar 17, 2015
Wow just received massage now and asked to come for interview tomorrow 18th and didn't invite me for the physical fitness. Pls for those that have done their own interview under Data management officer 11. Pls help me with likely questions to expect tomorrow. Thanks
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 17, 2015
I thank GOD. Who see me all through out of exam,training,medical text,hugged,and the interview,,
Lord the work that u have started let. It turn to a praise and a testimony for me and family!..
Thank u GOD
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by olalekan1(m): 7:45am On Mar 17, 2015
This is confusion plus frustration. I was not shortlisted for PFT but now getting invitation for interview a day before the d-day. I will just go simply because the centre is still within Lagos but I dont even know what to take along.
Congratulations, you are invited to attend FAAN Interview on Wednesday 18/3/2015. TIME: 9am. VENUE: Any centre closer to you. Kindly Check www.faanrecruitment.com for details. Enquiries: 08079777768
*** I called the number but not going through.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by prettyjulia: 7:47am On Mar 17, 2015
rhoke:

It is not late at all.....even we that got there early started around 1'o clock and it is in batches
Pls hw was d physical test for aerodrome fire officer
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by mrjolly(m): 7:47am On Mar 17, 2015
yemzyray01:
Hi house
I just received my own too. got 58%
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Dmcool(m): 7:47am On Mar 17, 2015
Who's going to Lag from Ibadan?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by olalekan1(m): 7:48am On Mar 17, 2015
berryaustin:
I thank GOD. Who see me all through out of exam,training,medical text,hugged,and the interview,,
Lord the work that u have started let. It turn to a praise and a testimony for me and family!..
Thank u GOD
Congratulation, please share your experience. Why do you think Faan is inviting candidates that were not shortlisted before for interview?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by mcshegs(m): 7:50am On Mar 17, 2015
[quote author=ogiewanye post=31696669]I did too .Applied for DMO II and scored 60%..

Same here bro. Are we gonna do d medical and fitness test too ?? DMO II
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yemzyray01(m): 7:53am On Mar 17, 2015
Nope [quote author=mcshegs post=31696893][/quote]
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by mrjolly(m): 7:54am On Mar 17, 2015
[quote author=mcshegs post=31696893][/quote]not at all
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ogiewanye(m): 7:54am On Mar 17, 2015
Please house, who else got this text this morning.

Congratulations,you are invited to attend FAAN interview on wednesday 18/3/2015. TIME: 9am VENUE: Any centre closer to you.

and what are we expected to go along with? Please, i need an answer to this question. Someone should please help a brother.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by zicoraads: 7:54am On Mar 17, 2015
Too many questions are going unanswered here. I thought some people have already gone for it. The right thing for them to do at least is update this thread on their experiences and what they think would be the likely questions. Or, it has become survival of the fittest.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by rhoke(f): 7:56am On Mar 17, 2015
prettyjulia:

Pls hw was d physical test for aerodrome fire officer

These are the steps;
*Medical test at the venue which includes our height and weight check,then ur blood pressure check
*Jogging within a specific time range
*Sit up within 2mins
*Press up within 2 mins

Pls make sure u're fast in d sit up and press up cos the number that u're able to do under the 2mins is what will be recorded......Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by zicoraads: 7:56am On Mar 17, 2015
ogiewanye:
Please house, who else got this text this morning.

Congratulations,you are invited to attend FAAN interview on wednesday 18/3/2015. TIME: 9am VENUE: Any centre closer to you.

and what are we expected to go along with? Please, i need an answer to this question. Someone should please help a brother.
Join the queue!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ogiewanye(m): 7:56am On Mar 17, 2015
same question i need an answer.

[quote author=mcshegs post=31696893][/quote]
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by rhoke(f): 7:57am On Mar 17, 2015
zicoraads:
Too many questions are going unanswered here. I thought some people have already gone for it. The right thing for them to do at least is update this thread on their experiences and what they think would be the likely questions. Or, it has become survival of the fittest.

It has been all answered, check
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by cecejobs(m): 7:58am On Mar 17, 2015
Please o am sti in Osun, about to sign the form, goin to Lag for the PFT, can I sti go tdy?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ogiewanye(m): 7:58am On Mar 17, 2015
this is no time for joke..please be serious with reply

zicoraads:
Join the queue!

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (150) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.