Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,378 members, 7,853,686 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (440826 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by mcshegs(m): 8:00am On Mar 17, 2015
mrjolly:
not at all
What do we need den ?? For DMO II
I jst got d text and I'm highly confused.
I've been seeing medical form, physical fitness test and d likes on the thread.
So dunno wch one is relevant to DMO II.
I need enlightenment pls.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ogiewanye(m): 8:00am On Mar 17, 2015
how sure are u?

yemzyray01:
Nope
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by prettyjulia: 8:00am On Mar 17, 2015
rhoke:

These are the steps;
*Medical test at the venue which includes our height and weight check,then ur blood pressure check
*Jogging within a specific time range
*Sit up within 2mins
*Press up within 2 mins

Pls make sure u're fast in d sit up and press up cos the number that u're able to do under the 2mins is what will be recorded......Best of luck
Tnx. my frd got d invite too. Bt she is a bronchitis patient. Do u fink d exercise will be too rigorous fr her.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by olalekan1(m): 8:01am On Mar 17, 2015
First School leaving certificate
olevel certificate
higher institution certificate
birth certificate or declaration of age
state of origin/LG certificate
NYSC discharge/ exemption.
and so on.. check http://faanrecruitment.com/contact-us/27-document-requirements-for-fitness-test-and-interview
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by mcshegs(m): 8:02am On Mar 17, 2015
rhoke:

It has been all answered, check
Rhoke can u pls re-answer it to save us d stress of checking pages over and over again. Ur response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ogiewanye(m): 8:03am On Mar 17, 2015
same here bro..
i need to be enlightened as well...
am confuse on what i need to go there with.

mcshegs:

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Mofetemi(m): 8:04am On Mar 17, 2015
nonexy11:

That's not a problem, there is a health center at UDI, just before the police check point. U can do it there for 1000 naira.besides the medical report will be needed at the interview stage so u can get the report before going for ur interview.

da federal road safety academy is in UDI. Thus, where in UDI is da health centre located? address needed please
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by mcshegs(m): 8:05am On Mar 17, 2015
olalekan1:
First School leaving certificate
olevel certificate
higher institution certificate
birth certificate or declaration of age
state of origin/LG certificate
NYSC discharge/ exemption.
and so on.. check http://faanrecruitment.com/contact-us/27-document-requirements-for-fitness-test-and-interview
Here comes d confusion again.
Is d physical fitness test / Medical Test applicable to all d positions??
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by rhoke(f): 8:07am On Mar 17, 2015
cecejobs:
Please o am sti in Osun, about to sign the form, goin to Lag for the PFT, can I sti go tdy?

Sure u can
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by rhoke(f): 8:08am On Mar 17, 2015
mcshegs:

To all except Data management
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by zicoraads: 8:08am On Mar 17, 2015
ogiewanye:
this is no time for joke..please be serious with reply

That wasn't meant to be a joke...join the queue!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ogiewanye(m): 8:09am On Mar 17, 2015
people should please answer this question..especially those for DMO II.

mcshegs:

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by olalekan1(m): 8:09am On Mar 17, 2015
As far as I am concerned, I was invited for interview and not PFT and I dont have state of origin/lga certificats, anything wey them like make them do, i go go ther 2mao.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by mrjolly(m): 8:10am On Mar 17, 2015
mcshegs:

u don't have anything to do with fitness Test as DMO, all wat u need is your document
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by mcshegs(m): 8:12am On Mar 17, 2015
rhoke:

Thnnks Rhoke.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ogiewanye(m): 8:14am On Mar 17, 2015
@rhoke, are we to go there with other requirements except fitness form? am for DMO II

rhoke:

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ogiewanye(m): 8:15am On Mar 17, 2015
no vex bro...thanks anyway

zicoraads:
That wasn't meant to be a joke...join the queue!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by olalekan1(m): 8:16am On Mar 17, 2015
I think PFT test is for candidate that applied into the security and fire department. I detect this when i downloaded the medical form. It was stated in the form Ao1.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yemzyray01(m): 8:18am On Mar 17, 2015
Since it's DMO 11 u applied for
ogiewanye:
how sure are u?

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by wolegzite4real(m): 8:20am On Mar 17, 2015
Hi Nairalanders. I also received d same msg last night bt I'm a bit confused. The first requirement is the Email n Text msg proof. Now, we were only sent text msg with no Email invite. What is that suppose to mean? Furthermore, this is the actual message on the faan website: FITNESS TEST ENDS TOMORROW TUESDAY MARCH 17.  IF YOU HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED AND HAVE NOT YET GONE FOR FITNESS TEST, GO TO THE NEAREST LOCATION TO YOU. Pls, I'm just confused!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by rhoke(f): 8:22am On Mar 17, 2015
prettyjulia:

Tnx. my frd got d invite too. Bt she is a bronchitis patient. Do u fink d exercise will be too rigorous fr her.

I'm not sure she can do the test. Although the effect of all these obstructive pulmonary diseases can be reduce by exercises (jogging, push up and sit up) but these exercise has to be at her own convenience and not when there's a timing. Maybe she should ask her doctor for more advise.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ogiewanye(m): 8:23am On Mar 17, 2015
okay..thanks yemzy..

yemzyray01:
Since it's DMO 11 u applied for
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by rhoke(f): 8:25am On Mar 17, 2015
olalekan1:
As far as I am concerned, I was invited for interview and not PFT and I dont have state of origin/lga certificats, anything wey them like make them do, i go go ther 2mao.

My dear, Before u're cleared to enter the interview room,there is a section for credentials screening so pls,try to get those certificate...They are for the interview nt the physical fitness test.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by glo12(f): 8:27am On Mar 17, 2015
yemzyray01:
Hi house
Did anyone get a text this morning to attend FAAN interview at any centre closer to you tomorrow by 9am.....i applied for DMO post and scored 50% in the online aptitude test

i got same text
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by prettyjulia: 8:27am On Mar 17, 2015
rhoke:

I'm not sure she can do the test. Although the effect of all these obstructive pulmonary diseases can be reduce by exercises (jogging, push up and sit up) but these exercise has to be at her own convenience and not when there's a timing. Maybe she should ask her doctor for more advise.
Tnx Rhoke. I'm truly grateful
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by olalekan1(m): 8:35am On Mar 17, 2015
rhoke:

My dear, Before u're cleared to enter the interview room,there is a section for credentials screening so pls,try to get those certificate...They are for the interview nt the physical fitness test.
Then i will go back. How will I get that one day to the interview.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Equiano: 8:36am On Mar 17, 2015
Doctors in lagos are on strike, pals what's the next alternative for us in lagos who have not sign d medical form.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by lanzo(m): 8:38am On Mar 17, 2015
is there any govt hospital near to udi where one can sign d medical form . urgent reply needed.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by rhoke(f): 8:39am On Mar 17, 2015
mcshegs:

Rhoke can u pls re-answer it to save us d stress of checking pages over and over again. Ur response will be highly appreciated.

They are;
*FAAN related questions
*Ministry of Aviation questions
*And some logical questions
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yazach: 8:40am On Mar 17, 2015
Hello House!!! I for the interview as a DMO last Wednesday 11/03/2015 but I still got another message this morning inviting me for interview tomorrow 18/03/2015 at nearest center. please could this be an error or invitation for second interview?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by rhoke(f): 8:42am On Mar 17, 2015
olalekan1:

Then i will go back. How will I get that one day to the interview.

U can...If u really want to.,,,,,pls pray and go there to explain ur plight to them, pay the amount u"re to pay for it and beg them so that they can get ur certificate done for u quickly
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by olalekan1(m): 8:51am On Mar 17, 2015
yazach:
Hello House!!! I for the interview as a DMO last Wednesday 11/03/2015 but I still got another message this morning inviting me for interview tomorrow 18/03/2015 at nearest center. please could this be an error or invitation for second interview?
Confusion part 2

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (150) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.