Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Deleting Viruses - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Deleting Viruses (828 Views)

Prevention Of Computer Viruses Threats / Creating Funny Viruses With Your Notepad / How To Remove VBS Redlof and VBS Soraci (Viruses) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deleting Viruses by Wordsmith(m): 11:39am On Jan 08, 2009
There's are virus plaguing my system, Kavo.exe and com.run and that crap-ass Odinga. using an antivirus is futile as they keep replicating. i've tried deleting some virruses in the past, and that was succesful, please is there any other alternative to deleting these viruses? thanks.
Re: Deleting Viruses by segsalerty(m): 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2009
Ah ,, i was stucked with those kind of Bad viruses before , including Odinga , dont worry , all you need is a registered Original Anti- virus and Update Immediately., if you dont Update your anti-virus , it is always useless , got me ? some of these deadly virus wont let you make any installation but its safer to just try to boot your OS in safe mode and install the ativirus ( Original/ Geniune License ), then restart , Start Update immediately ! after Update , restart and Deeply scan your System , ( then , no more Virus )if you need more help , just contact me on segsalery@yahoo.com / segsalerty@hotmail.com am always online almost (24/7)
Re: Deleting Viruses by segsalerty(m): 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2009
Ah ,, i was stucked with those kind of Bad viruses before , including Odinga , dont worry , all you need is a registered Original Anti- virus and Update Immediately., if you dont Update your anti-virus , it is always useless , got me ? some of these deadly virus wont let you make any installation but its safer to just try to boot your OS in safe mode and install the ativirus ( Original/ Geniune License ), then restart , Start Update immediately !  after Update , restart and Deeply scan your System , ( then , no more Virus )if you need more help , just contact me on segsalery@yahoo.com / segsalerty@hotmail.com    am always online almost (24/7)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Turnnels Stopped Turnneling / Hey Guys,my System Administator In My Office Is Blocking Me. / Solutions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.