Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Why Is Jamb So Wicked To Cybercafe Operators? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Is Jamb So Wicked To Cybercafe Operators? (555 Views)

Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? / [2017] What Is The Highest Art Student Score In JAMB so far? / Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Jamb So Wicked To Cybercafe Operators? by jmoore(m): 10:05am On Feb 23, 2015
This morning, a boy came to reprint his Jamb slip. I opened http://www.jamb.org.ng/Unifiedtme1/ and entered his registration number. After I clicked enter, I got a pop-up message "Please Visit Any of the Registration Centres to Print your New Registration Slip".

It is no news that Cybercafes are no longer allowed to register students for Jamb examination.

Why should students be forced to go the registration centers just to reprint their slips?

JAMB una dey very wicked!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Lack Confidence? Best 11 Easy Ways To Boost Your Confidence In No Time! / Brain Teasers That Will Indeed Test Your Mental Ability / Uniuyo Aspiring Students Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.