Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

God cures depression - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / God cures depression (2650 Views)

Help Help Help .am Going Down Seriously / Pls Help Am Having Weak erec*tion on bed / Help! Am No Longer Mensurating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God cures depression by michaelwestern(m): 12:03am On Feb 28, 2015
A very big thank you to everybody that contributed positively on the thread. God bless you all. Am now alright.

And for anybody in a similar situation, tramadol is a quick solution, it is what helped me conquer my distress. It will make you happy and less depressed and its surprisingly also very cheap.

Thanks once again and God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: God cures depression by michaelwestern(m): 12:18am On Feb 28, 2015
Rawdeal:
you want to stop becoming suicidal and become a drug junkie instead? hehehehe. I've come to realize not everybody has these thoughts (i used to think everyone did). Its a mental thing and you need to get over it. Theres stuff around you that you're allowing to get the better of you and you need to realize what they are, stop putting so much pressure on yourself, get rid of negative thoughts as much as you can, go out more often, just find ways to be happy and always think of good stuff when the thoughts come. You'll probably never stop thinking of it but youll be able to change your thoughts faster eventually.

PS: i have a friend that says this "find a reason to live, even if its for the love of fried plantain, just make sure its enough for you to want to live". i'd offer to be your friend but in this phase i'm in, i'm more likely to tell you how to kill yourself. I wish you luck. Just remember, find a reason

Do you also feel depressed? If yes, try tramadol its what helped me. Thanks for the concern, i wish you best of luck.
Re: God cures depression by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
Michael is good to know that you are doing well. Just remember that the drug cured the physical effect of the depression. You still need to address the real issue - you still need to find a purpose in life. Visit http://www.jw.org/en/
Re: God cures depression by Nmaewa: 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
You are welcome to an online support group on skype; the user id is SHARING SUPPORT GROUP. The group is a forum to share your concerns with a live person(VIDEO CALLS ARE NOT SUPPORTED YET). Hoping that a problem shared is half solved. You are welcome.
Re: God cures depression by sundaymike59: 8:13am On Mar 01, 2015
Get The Most Effective Herbal Drugs That Cures Weak Erection. RANDY is very effective drug in stopping premature ejaculation,giving you a hard erection that last on and on is now in town. it is made of the highest quality of herbal ingredient,carefully­ tested and homogenized by a team of dedicated scientist. Test it and become one more of its testimony. the good news is that it has no side effect.....call +2347039656182.....h­ome delivery nation wide.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me!!! I Feel This Burning Sensation In My Chest And Stomach / Could This Be More Than Malaria? I’m Seriously Contemplating Suicide / Pls Help, Infection And Infertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.