Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,022 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Help! Am No Longer Mensurating - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Am No Longer Mensurating (2079 Views)

Plz Help Am Having Frequent Urination / Pls Help Am Having Difficulty Seeing With My Montly Period / Help Help Help .am Going Down Seriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Am No Longer Mensurating by sweetjulie(f): 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2014
i had an abortion,i used pills. i did it on may, now i can't see my periods, i ve done pregnancy test, even did a scan, it all said am not pregnant.please doctors in the house, help me, am scared
Re: Help! Am No Longer Mensurating by Lordabas: 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2014
It is normal not to have a period for some time after an abortion.This can be because pregnancy hormones can still be in your body. But If ur period doesn't come in d next 6 weeks, see your doctor.
Sometimes they may have to put you on birth control pills to make you start menstruating again.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am No Longer Mensurating by ElFenomeno1: 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2014
mensurating?! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Help! Am No Longer Mensurating by Eyepencil: 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2014
Come to my house and run a test
Re: Help! Am No Longer Mensurating by sweetjulie(f): 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
thanks a lot[quote
author=Lordabas] It is normal not to have a period for
some time after an abortion.This can be because pregnancy hormones can
still be in your body. But If ur period doesn't come in d next 6 weeks,
see your doctor.
Sometimes they may have to put you on birth control pills to make you
start menstruating again.
[/quote]
Re: Help! Am No Longer Mensurating by sweetjulie(f): 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2014
ElFenomeno1: mensurating?! shocked shocked shocked
thanks too
Re: Help! Am No Longer Mensurating by 1k001(m): 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2014
Lordabas: It is normal not to have a period for some time after an abortion.This can be because pregnancy hormones can still be in your body. But If ur period doesn't come in d next 6 weeks, see your doctor.
Sometimes they may have to put you on birth control pills to make you start menstruating again.

As above

Also important to use better birth control rather than abortion
Re: Help! Am No Longer Mensurating by dunhill26(m): 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
sweetjulie: i had an abortion,i used pills. i did it on may, now i can't see my periods, i ve done pregnancy test, even did a scan, it all said am not pregnant.please doctors in the house, help me, am scared
My advice to you is be patient. also you need to take nutritional supplements to help you with the situation. I recommend Swissgarde 40 plus for women and Aloe power. im 100% sure it will solve your problem. wnt to know more, u can call me with 08183808324
Re: Help! Am No Longer Mensurating by gonzales38: 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
sweetjulie: i had an abortion,i used pills. i did it on may, now i can't see my periods, i ve done pregnancy test, even did a scan, it all said am not pregnant.please doctors in the house, help me, am scared

I will suggest you be patient and not be in a hurry to ingest anything. If you understand the way the hormones trigger the signal for the start of menstruation, you will appreciate better the outcome of hormonal imbalance. Read more about the effects of hormonal imbalance

One good product that comes highly recommended is Trevo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUTmNx-pNbI
Once taken, it goes straight to address the area where it senses the hormonal imbalance and starts to rectify it.

Wishing you all the best
Re: Help! Am No Longer Mensurating by femisoyebo(m): 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
FOR BEST RESULT,GET GREEN LIFE HERBAL MEDICINE FOR WOMEN OR CONTACT
08099191280 FOR MORE INFO.
THE MEDICINE ARE PURELY HERBAL WITH NO SIDE EFFECT
Re: Help! Am No Longer Mensurating by rezzy: 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
@sweetjulie, It is not normal. after abortion, your menses should come the following month, exactly the date it was suppose to come if you werent pregnant and had an abortion. Its been five mnths now. See a doctor
Re: Help! Am No Longer Mensurating by Lagusta(m): 12:30am On Oct 25, 2014
rezzy:
@sweetjulie, It is not normal. after abortion, your menses should come the following month, exactly the date it was suppose to come if you werent pregnant and had an abortion. Its been five mnths now. See a doctor

actually, it is quite normal for some ladies to have some form of amenorrhea after an abortion, a a colleague stated above...

And yes, birth control pills may rectify the situation, so see a doctor OP for the correct dosage and timing....

(1) (Reply)

10 Brain Damaging Habits You Should Stop. / Shocking Photos Of A Pig Born With A ‘human Face’ (viewer Discretion Advised) / 15 Bad Habits Youll Regret Later In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.