Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:09 AM

The Problem With 50 Shades Of Grey - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Problem With 50 Shades Of Grey (619 Views)

Emir Sanusi On The Problem With Nigeria And Nigerians / My Problem With Modern Feminism / The Fifty Shades Of Grey. INTERPRETATION. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Problem With 50 Shades Of Grey by Philosopher1979: 10:59am On Feb 23, 2015
The film 50 shades of grey was desinged by radical feminists and anti-marriage people to
1. Destroy the marriage Institution
2. Make nudity and immorality normal. In fact, this film will introduce immorality to the world and people will start having sex on the
streets
3. Finally introduce a society where people have sex anyhow and at any time and have no regard whatsover for marriage
4. To intorduce a philosophy of sex to the world as propagated by Alfred Kinsely who is an Illuminati agent in disguise
5. Finally bring people into a state of sodom and gomorah
6. Do not let your wife watch this film or else she will start having sex with your gateman
7. to produce people who only think about sex everytime
8. It is a toool of social engineering
9. generally, people need an awareness of the phychology and philosophy of sex so as not t slip into a state of total depravity and animal like behavior

Meanwhile, check out my website which is
www.artpartyworld.com

(1) (Reply)

My Father's Generation Failed My Generation" / Pls Help / ONI; Why I Won't Play Supremacy Politics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.