Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

List Of Oil And Gas Firms In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Oil And Gas Firms In Lagos (86473 Views)

Opportunities In Oil And Gas Firms / List And Adresses Of Oil And Gas Firms In Nigeria / Urgent Act Fast: Oil & Gas Firms Needs The Following (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Oil And Gas Firms In Lagos by samsown: 6:23am On Sep 03, 2012
Good job bro. But I think you missed Sahara Energy.
Any info on them would be apprecuated.
Thanks
Re: List Of Oil And Gas Firms In Lagos by Tejufemi(f): 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2012
samsown: Good job bro. But I think you missed Sahara Energy.
Any info on them would be apprecuated.
Thanks
Re: List Of Oil And Gas Firms In Lagos by samik900(m): 1:07am On Oct 19, 2012
i hav bsc industrial chemistry,pls i would like t work in any of dose company abve,pls any info on hw t go abt it wil b apreciatd.samike901@yahoo.com. Help!!tanx
Re: List Of Oil And Gas Firms In Lagos by Danoe(m): 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2012
Peak Engineering and Procurement Services Limited

www.pepsltd.com
Re: List Of Oil And Gas Firms In Lagos by Dejavu4life: 5:52am On Dec 04, 2012
Thanks for the info. Pls I'm an estate surveyor but will like to work in an oil firm kindly advice me on how to go about it. Thanks
Re: List Of Oil And Gas Firms In Lagos by tofunmi3(m): 2:24am On Jan 10, 2013
At SUNNY-EBI MULTISYSTEMS LTD, We undertake marine equipment support activities and logistics, including leasing and rentals of heavy and light marine vessels, procurement and supply of oil tools. With the support of our overseas partners and our fleet of supply vessels, prompt services are ensured. We also offer Lift-boats (Jack-up) barges of various classes. Typical projects in the oil field industry include detailed design, development, manufacture and maintenance; civil inclusive. We undertake the construction, maintenance and repairs of pipelines. Our fleet of Swamp buggies and floating “A” frames greatly enhance our pipeline services in the creeks and swamp.We have a wide variety of equipment, ranging from all types of barges, including but not limited to, Flat Top, Lay, Ramp, Water, Fuel, Crane, e.t.c; through Tugboats and Houseboats, to Anchor handling and Supply vessels. Our services also include oil field support, manpower supply and Rig support.
contact us today: Sunny-Ebi Multi systems Ltd
Re: List Of Oil And Gas Firms In Lagos by ubipatrick: 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2013
By the way,in case you have those Nigerians that holds their HND,B.SC, that need NYSC EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE ,I CAN DO IT FOR THEM WITHIN 15 WORKING DAYS.Provided their university certificate are authentic PLEASE GIVE THEM MY MOBILE NO, STATED ABOVE,REFER.08132208915
Re: List Of Oil And Gas Firms In Lagos by xtoden007(m): 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2013
I really need help, I am an IT stdnt, studyn geology frm a federal uni of tech , I am currently on a year IT!! Wich is suppose to end dis december 2013!! Bt am yet to c a place!! Pls who can help ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ wif geological, geophysical, or even borehole drilln firms!! Am seriously in a dilema
Re: List Of Oil And Gas Firms In Lagos by fakinbosola(m): 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
I have a degrEe in Mechanical Engineering 2.1 and have completed NYSC.
Pls kindly help me as par unadvertised vacancies in indigenous oil and gas service companies which I can applied to.

Fakinbosola@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: List Of Oil And Gas Firms In Lagos by Chosen4ever: 2:31am On Oct 19, 2013
[size=14pt]The great miracle crusade(ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS) holds this weekend, 19th & 20th October 2013, at the Lord's Chosen International HQ church, Ijesha (Ijesha B/stop) tHE G.O. will be ministering in the power of the Holy Ghost. Be there!![/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9o3E2-V04U

The two-day great international miracle crusade starts today - 8.00am daily
Re: List Of Oil And Gas Firms In Lagos by mmrock: 9:56am On Dec 06, 2013
Am an ND holder in mechanical engineering... I will be glad if u can help me with a link to apply for job in any engineering firm... I will be glad if u do... Here is my email abdulmalikmustapha93@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: List Of Oil And Gas Firms In Lagos by kosunsanya: 9:37am On Dec 26, 2013
Please I need good job. I am dying of depression of this lack of a stable job after this NITEL wahala. I have BSC (elect/elect) MSC (SYSTEMS ENGINEERING) AND Masters in Geographic information systems. I have high aptitude please I need information on opportunities and vacancies. cheers
Re: List Of Oil And Gas Firms In Lagos by hexgear(m): 10:01am On Jul 16, 2014
To learn more about Nigeria's Oil and Gas Industry check out this site: http://oilmapng.com/, it's a pretty comprehensive site with details on all oil blocks, oil fields, operators (exploration, production, servicing, logistics, etc).
Re: List Of Oil And Gas Firms In Lagos by laafiag: 1:23am On Apr 09, 2015
Ije004:
@ Wesley,
Got a neighbor who is a fellow with NABOSH and a reliable source. Told me yesterday that their certifications pays off on the long run. Usually boost ones chances of securing a good place in the Oil and gas industry.
Ije004:
@ Wesley,
Got a neighbor who is a fellow with NABOSH and a reliable source. Told me yesterday that their certifications pays off on the long run. Usually boost ones chances of securing a good place in the Oil and gas industry.

great job bro!
pls out of all the above mentioned oil comp. there is no Gasoline Associates International Limited in 11,Ogundana.......
and a friend of mine is having a deal with them, so this calls for suspicion pls, pls can u help us find if above company exist nd legit more over if its into any refinery project ?
Thanks
Re: List Of Oil And Gas Firms In Lagos by Eldakola: 7:10pm On May 16, 2015
we appreciate your post sir, but pls can you help us with thier admin email address because it is difficult task going to these companies with our CVs,the gatemen behave funny,the receptionist might collect the cv and dump it someone,but with the help of admin officer or hr email,we believe the cvs is in appropriate channel

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil And Gas Firms In Lagos by atu1(m): 10:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
Pls am looking for a place to do my IT. Am in computer science just contact me @ 07032885381 if u want to help. Thanks
Re: List Of Oil And Gas Firms In Lagos by millhouse: 4:11am On Jan 27, 2016
I good one

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. / My Embarrassing Interview Situations You Need To Learn From / How To Be Job Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.