Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

It Was A Rainy Event As My Cousin Held Her Traditional Marriage Yesterday - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / It Was A Rainy Event As My Cousin Held Her Traditional Marriage Yesterday (1009 Views)

Nigerian Bride Poses With Old Bicycle On Her Traditional Wedding Day / Groom Kisses Bride's Ass At Their Traditional Marriage In Festac / Naki Tetteh Shares Her Traditional Marriage Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Was A Rainy Event As My Cousin Held Her Traditional Marriage Yesterday by Oziddy: 12:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
My 25 year old cousin held her traditional marriage yesterday at her hometown somewhere in Abia state, it rained cat and dog, but the event went on anyway, unlike other girls, my cousin didn't cry as a result of the rain that almost destroyed her day, rather she made fun out of it, she danced happily under the rain when it was time for her to dance. She called it a rain of blessing upon her new family, while many believed that rain makers invoked the rain in order to spoil her show, I believed that story cos it was raining at the event ground while other parts if the community was as dry as desert.

1 Like

Re: It Was A Rainy Event As My Cousin Held Her Traditional Marriage Yesterday by vjsmiles: 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
WHATS THE TITLE OF THE MOVIE grin

1 Like

Re: It Was A Rainy Event As My Cousin Held Her Traditional Marriage Yesterday by donigspain(m): 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
Oziddy:
Bia, ihere odighi eme gi? Mee ngwa ngwa wepu ihe nkiri ahu. Lee ka i na-eziuwa n'ile ihe ojoo dakwasiri nwanne gi. Odika ichoro ihe mba ndiozo ga eji koo ala Igbo onu.
Re: It Was A Rainy Event As My Cousin Held Her Traditional Marriage Yesterday by Vision4God: 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
Gud.its her day n must enjoy it. Nice 1
Re: It Was A Rainy Event As My Cousin Held Her Traditional Marriage Yesterday by Oziddy: 9:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
donigspain:
Bia, ihere odighi eme gi? Mee ngwa ngwa wepu ihe nkiri ahu. Lee ka i na-eziuwa n'ile ihe ojoo dakwasiri nwanne gi. Odika ichoro ihe mba ndiozo ga eji koo ala Igbo onu.
I hear u sir, lol

(1) (Reply)

MRS And Oando Petrol Station @ Lawanson Surulere On Fire (photos) / How KSA, Asa, 2baba And Dbanj Left Their Mark On The Atlantic / 5 Reasons Why Your Wedding Dress Looks Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.