Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Nigerian Bride Poses With Old Bicycle On Her Traditional Wedding Day - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Bride Poses With Old Bicycle On Her Traditional Wedding Day (40515 Views)

How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day / Nigerian Bride Wore No Makeup Or Jewelry On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Bride Poses With Old Bicycle On Her Traditional Wedding Day by peterwale: 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
A facebook user Blue Francis shared photo of a Beautiful Nigerian Lady posing with an old bicycle on her traditional wedding, while others display “ borrow- pose vehicles”. Hope this will help us to be just natural and real .
http://nowayobloggers.com/news/nigerian-lady-poses-with-old-bicycle-on-her-traditional-wedding

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Poses With Old Bicycle On Her Traditional Wedding Day by Chuknovski(m): 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
lovely antique at least void of flamboyant display of fortune it's the love that matters not material things

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bride Poses With Old Bicycle On Her Traditional Wedding Day by Spicylate(f): 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
And damn she fine.
It's her day. It's allowed.

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Poses With Old Bicycle On Her Traditional Wedding Day by Kentura(m): 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
Her Life, Her Business!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Poses With Old Bicycle On Her Traditional Wedding Day by pbethel: 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nice and simple attire.
Congrats to them
Re: Nigerian Bride Poses With Old Bicycle On Her Traditional Wedding Day by oldfoolnigger(m): 12:19am On Mar 26, 2017
Wow so simple

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Poses With Old Bicycle On Her Traditional Wedding Day by naughtylagosguy(m): 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
Beautiful bride.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Poses With Old Bicycle On Her Traditional Wedding Day by verygudbadguy(m): 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nice and simple...

God bless their union and make life simple the couple... It is not all about flamboyance but the true love between them. That's what keeps marriage.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Poses With Old Bicycle On Her Traditional Wedding Day by realestniggah: 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
she dark and beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Poses With Old Bicycle On Her Traditional Wedding Day by OgidiOlu3(m): 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
How's this news, really? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Poses With Old Bicycle On Her Traditional Wedding Day by Timiblanko(m): 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
Mayb she was trying to remember the old days
Re: Nigerian Bride Poses With Old Bicycle On Her Traditional Wedding Day by TonyOputa(m): 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
Abeg somebody should help me for one sweet in that Plate, e get as my mouth deh do me...
Re: Nigerian Bride Poses With Old Bicycle On Her Traditional Wedding Day by Tpave(m): 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
Natural indeed. Meanwhile grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Poses With Old Bicycle On Her Traditional Wedding Day by adorablepepple(f): 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
undecided I didn't notice the bicycle , all I see is the beautiful bride and her dress

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Poses With Old Bicycle On Her Traditional Wedding Day by ednut1(m): 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
How is this news chai
Re: Nigerian Bride Poses With Old Bicycle On Her Traditional Wedding Day by emeijeh(m): 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
Who moved this trash to fp?
Did i tell the mod i was missing my grandfather's 1970 bicycle

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Poses With Old Bicycle On Her Traditional Wedding Day by praisekeyzz(m): 5:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
Wow so natural and simple.
Not the one you will rent lambogini and limousine + oriental hotels for just pre-wedding shoot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Poses With Old Bicycle On Her Traditional Wedding Day by Tholudee(f): 5:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
I'm sure she can't share this picture herself

Its from friends (enemies) that want to humiliate her

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Poses With Old Bicycle On Her Traditional Wedding Day by SalamRushdie: 5:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
May kind of girl

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Poses With Old Bicycle On Her Traditional Wedding Day by queenbetsy(f): 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
oga oooooo
Re: Nigerian Bride Poses With Old Bicycle On Her Traditional Wedding Day by sumzy: 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
Beautiful bride. God bless ur Union

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Poses With Old Bicycle On Her Traditional Wedding Day by gbegemaster(m): 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
May kind of girl
Salam salam, this your eye nor clear at all grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Poses With Old Bicycle On Her Traditional Wedding Day by BrutalJab: 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
And so what

Someone posed with a bicycle, na nairaland cum be the dumpsite abi? Nonsense
Re: Nigerian Bride Poses With Old Bicycle On Her Traditional Wedding Day by Kizyte(m): 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
OK

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Poses With Old Bicycle On Her Traditional Wedding Day by BrutalJab: 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
And so what

Someone posed with a bicycle, na nairaland cum be the dumpsite abi? Nonsense
Re: Nigerian Bride Poses With Old Bicycle On Her Traditional Wedding Day by Queenybliss(f): 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
cuteeee..HML
Re: Nigerian Bride Poses With Old Bicycle On Her Traditional Wedding Day by eemjay(f): 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
Beautiful bride. God bless your home.
Re: Nigerian Bride Poses With Old Bicycle On Her Traditional Wedding Day by Queenema(f): 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
oh my God! She looks adorable!
Re: Nigerian Bride Poses With Old Bicycle On Her Traditional Wedding Day by Hiccups: 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
After charging huge money, N20 & N50 are displayed for tradition purposes grin grin
Re: Nigerian Bride Poses With Old Bicycle On Her Traditional Wedding Day by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
hmmm

Re: Nigerian Bride Poses With Old Bicycle On Her Traditional Wedding Day by kuchikau1: 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
sex is womens greatest weapon against men. Do u no dat if a gal decide to kill a man, it already done. My brother, every i see guy doing all sort of tin just to gain a gals love, they follow tis gals like sheep witout a shephered, making dis gals feel like queen elizabeth. See hw undaage gals no longer have respect for adults,simply because dey are ben beged and chase by idiot who call demselves guys/men. I came to hate gals wen i knew about d chemistry of their menstral process and hw dey have enslaved men. Imagine a guy tinks hw to bed a gal just merely looking at her and these gals has taking adventage of this to manupulate men, kill great men, destroy d future of young guys.
Re: Nigerian Bride Poses With Old Bicycle On Her Traditional Wedding Day by SalamRushdie: 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
gbegemaster:
Salam salam, this your eye nor clear at all grin

I can fall for chocolate colored girl oo wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Twin Sisters Whose Engagements Went Viral / Fire Breaks Out During Wedding Reception In Lagos (video/photos) / Erelu Okin: Fuel Shared As Souvenir At Chidima Ogbulu's Installation Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.