Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Own A Piece Of Nature At An Affordable Price : Buy Stonegate Estate, Agbara - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Own A Piece Of Nature At An Affordable Price : Buy Stonegate Estate, Agbara (1496 Views)

DRY LANDS IN ELERANIGBE AT AN INCREDIBLE GIVE AWAY PRICE.....BUY 5 GET 1 FREE!!! / KEEPING IT SIMPLE N CLEAN: L-PAD II OPIC Estate Agbara / Roseberry Estate Agbara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Own A Piece Of Nature At An Affordable Price : Buy Stonegate Estate, Agbara by ayodeleogunkoya: 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
Shelter, a derivative of real estate is considered one of the basic necessities of man. As such, meeting these needs for the long haul has to be on a permanent basis and not by renting, which at best is a stop gap measure.

Research has shown that the staff turnover rate of any organization is inversely linked to the ability of the organization to meet employee’s present and future needs beyond monetary compensation. One of the ways of doing this is by providing enduring opportunities that will help in contributing to their well-being and growth in the major areas of human existence.

Tromville Investment Limited (TIL) was incorporated under the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria on the 2nd of July, 2012 as a subsidiary of Propertymart Real Estate Investment Limited ( Parent Company to Grenadines Homes, Limited ), which was registered on the 2nd of August 2008 with the purpose of creating a platform for every cadre in the society, where their real estate needs can be met.

Core to our company is marketing; with the tradition of satisfying our clients through various acquisition plans, tailored to meet individual and corporate needs.
We stand as a link point between the Government and the masses for collection and perfection of title document for landed properties, packaging of Estates for both private and public entities at the location of their choices at affordable prices and to their taste and design.

We do “Build and Sell” and ‘’ Site and Service’’ for both corporate and private bodies both within and outside the states of the federation.

OUR MOTIVE
We intend to sell plots of land at the following locations; to the members of staff of your organization at an affordable price considering their taste and design.

 EXECUTED PROJECTS BY TROMVILLE INVESTMENT LIMITED UNDER PROPERTYMART REAL ESTATE LIMITED.
 We have successfully packaged and delivered different estates namely:

• Construction of a Clinic at Alfred Gardens Estates, Oregun, Lagos. (Delivered)

• CRYSTAL PARK ESTATE, MOWE in conjunction with Vetra Ventures (Delivered)

• PALMS GARDEN ESTATE, MOWE (Delivered)

• MAINLAND GARDENS ESTATE, MOWE (Delivered)

• CITY PARK ESTATE PHASE 1, MOWE (Delivered)

• CITY PARK ESTATE PHASE 2, MOWE (Delivered)

• Grenadines Homes Arepo (CITIVIEW ESTATE)
Strategically located just 10 minutes away from Central Business District, Alausa and 15minutes drive to Muritala Muhammed Airport. Citiview Estate, Arepo is a perfect escape from the bustle of Lagos. This well-planned estate is zoned into different residential schemes with appreciable thoughts towards recreational and commercial areas.

Different residential schemes within citiview estates are;
• Grenadines Mansion
• Grenadines Height
• Grenadines Semi Detached Duplex
• Grenadines Terrace Duplex

Grenadines Mansion: 5 Bedroom fully detached duplex with 2 sitting rooms and maids room - Instalment – N70m
Equal Instalment
10% Commitment
90% Spread within 18months
Outright- N63m

Grenadines Height – The height is a 4bedroom fully detached duplex with a maid’s room.
Outright- 50.4m
Equal Instalment – 56m
10% Commitment

Grenadines Terrace Luxury Duplex: The grenadines terrace duplexes are units of 3bedroom terrace with all rooms ensuite. Price: N31.5m Outright

Grenadines Semi Detached Luxury Duplex:
Instalment- N41.5m
Outright- N37.305m
Equal Instalment
10% Commitment

GRENADINES TERRACES, LIFECAMP ABUJA

GRENADINES HOME, KATAMPE ABUJA
Situated just 10 minutes from the Central business district and 10 minutes from the International Airport, you will have your own sanctuary in an enchanting neighbourhood a little removed from the hustle and bustle of the FCT.
4 Bedroom Mansion
Price: N125m

GRENADINES HOME, LOKOGOMA ABUJA
This is located in a quiet and serene community in Lokogoma district around the games village, Abuja. It also sits on 2.25 acres stretch land with about 2000sqm reserved for recreation facilities and open spaces.
It is about 20minutes drive to Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport and also 15minutes drive from the central business district of Abuja. Located in a residential area, it is about 10minutes drive from Shoprite Abuja.
4 Bedroom Detached Duplex
Payment Option:
Outright: N90m
Equal Instalment: (N100m)
10% Commitment fee

4 Bedroom Semi - Detached Duplex
Payment Option:
Outright: N54m
Equal Instalment: (N60m)
10% Commitment fee

STONEGATE ESTATE, AGBARA, OGUN STATE
The location of the property is off Igbesa-Agbara road which is few minutes’ drive from the popular Lusada Market and Crawford University, 8 minutes from both Agbara Estate and Atan junction. Access can be via Sango otta (Winners Chapel) through Atan road or via Oshodi-Mile 2 axis.
The following fall within the neighbourhood of our estate: Kings and Queens Estate, Strategic Shelter Development Company (Royal Palms Estate), Crawford University, Ronik Polytechnic, Lusada Market, The Free Trade Zone Igbesa, Guardian Cooperative Staff Estate, Loral International Secondary School, Commerce House (Opic Cooperative Estate), Honeywell Estate, Agbara Industrial Estate, among others.

Price: N700, 000 Outright
N900, 000 Instalment Payment

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
(1) Where is Stonegate Estate?
Stonegate Estate is situated at Igbesa, along Agbara- Igbesa Road, Ado-Odo/Ota local govt area of Ogun State.
(2) Who are the Operators of Stonegate Estate?
TROMVILLE INVESTMENT LIMITED.
(3) What is the price per plot/payment scheme?
Now N700, 000 outright payment per plot while N900, 000 instalment payment payable within 24 months
(4) What is the size of a plot at Stonegate Estate?
500sqm.
(5) What do I do to get a bigger size of Plot?
Purchasers who desire bigger plots will pay per square meter in relation to excess number of square meters desired at the prevailing market price of the property.
(6) What happens if a lesser or bigger plot is allotted to me?
In the case of a bigger or lesser plot, a sum equivalent to the size of shortage or excess multiplied by price per square meters will be refunded or demanded.
(7) What other estate or institutes surround Stonegate within 2-3km radii?
Agbara Industrial Estate
Free Trade Zone Agbara
Crawford University
Ronik Polytechnic
Loral International Secondary School
Strategic Shelter Development Company (Royal Palms Estate)
Lusada Market
Commerce house (Opic Co-operative Estate)
Honeywell Estate
(cool What type of infrastructure will the Operator Provide?
Perimeter Fence, Earth Road, Transformers.
(9) Are the above mentioned the only infrastructure within the estate?
There are other infrastructure such as asphalt on the major road, street lightening, electric poles, drainage, green areas, children’s playground, etc., but these comes at a cost (ref: number 10).
(10) What other payment do I pay apart from the payment of the land?
Survey Fee: N150, 000 (subject to review)
Documentation Fee: N20, 000 (subject to review)
Premium: N400, 000 per plot (subject to review) (Ref: number 9).
(11) Is there any encumbrance on the land?
We are proud to say the land is free from every known government acquisition or interest and no adverse claimant.
(12) When will my plot(s) be allocated to me?
Purchaser who buy outright and instalment get allocation after full payment.
(13) What do I get after the initial deposit?
A starter packs comprising receipts, sales invoice, and contract of sale and a copy of our FAQ.
(14) What title does Stonegate have?
Land purchase agreement/irrevocable power of attorney donated by the customary owners.
(15) What do I get after completion of payment for the land?
Receipts, letter of allocation, survey plan, deed of assignment and restrictive estate covenant.
(16) Does Stonegate Estate have a Certificate of Occupancy?
Tromville Investment ltd. has initiated the process of getting the C of O and an approval layout plan for the estate from ogun state government.
(17) What happens if I cannot complete payment or default in the payment of my monthly subscription?
You will get a refund less 20% and N10,000 administrative charges.
(18) Can I pay a deposit and pay the balance any time within the duration of tenure?
Every subscriber is expected to pay at least once within 3 consecutive month’s basis even after the initial deposit; non-payment will lead to outright revocation.
(19) Does Tromville Investment Ltd. charges interest on the balance of payment?
The transaction is 0% interest free.
(20) Is there any restrictive as to type of building I can construct?
Yes, you are permitted to build residential houses within the area designated as residential and commercial houses on the area designed commercial, provision of shops within residential houses/area and building of tenement house type(popularly known as face me face you) are not permitted.
(21) Is there any time limit to commence work on my land after allocation?
subscribers are encouraged to take possession and mobilize to their plot(s) within 6months of physical allocation in order to control weeds; also in case where the land is left un- kept, the operator have autonomous power to revoke the land and every document attached to it and re-allocate the same plot to another customer while the existing owner is re-allocated elsewhere within the estate.
(22) When do I pay the other charges?
Survey and documentation fee will be paid after the payment of land while developmental fee is to be paid within 20 months.
(23) What happen if I do not pay my developmental fee?
The basic amenities will not be given to the house e.g. water, light, etc.
(24) What document do I get at the end of this transaction?
A deed of assignment and a survey plan showing the dimension of your plot(s).

FAIRHAVEN HOMES, AGBOWA, IKORODU (Off Plan Sales)
This is a new estate which Tromville Investment Limited is working on at present, prompted by the need to create a flexible, affordable and convenient property for our clients within and outside the country.
It is in close proximity with Lagos Chois Estate (480 units of bungalow commissioned by the Lagos State Government), Lagos State Relief Camp, on-going Lagos State Luxury Housing Scheme, Lagos water corporation, amongst other projects.

Price: N550, 000 for outright
N700, 000 (Instalments payable within 24months after initial deposit of 20%)

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
(1) Where is FAIRHAVEN HOMES?
Fairhaven homes is situated at Agbowa, Epe Local govt area of Lagos State; it’s also in close proximity off the Itokin Road. Access is also possible to the site through the Lagos Lagoon from Ijede in Ikorodu, Badore and Victoria-Island.
(2) Who are the Operators of Estate?
TROMVILLE INVESTMENT LIMITED.
(3) What is the price per plot/payment scheme?
Now N550, 000 outright payment per plot while N700, 000 instalment payment payable within 24 months
(4) What is the size of a plot at Fairhaven Homes?
500sqm.
(5) What do I do to get a bigger size of Plot?
Purchasers who desire bigger plots will pay per square meter in relation to excess number of square meters desired at the prevailing market price of the property.
(6) What happens if a lesser or bigger plot is allotted to me?
In the case of a bigger or lesser plot, a sum equivalent to the size of shortage or excess multiplied by price per square meters will be refunded or demanded.
(7) What other estate or institutes surround the estate within 2-3km radii?
LASEMA RELIEF CAMP
NEXTGEN AFRICAN INNOVATION FARMS
CALEB UNIVERSITY
LAGOS STATE WATER WORKS
LAGOS STATE HOUSING SCHEME
LAGOS CHOIS CITY
LAGOS STATE MODEL COLLEGE
LAGOS STATE N1bn ASPHALT PLANT.
(cool What type of infrastructure will the Operator Provide?
Perimeter Fence, Earth Road, Transformers.
(9) Are the above mentioned the only infrastructure within the estate?
There are other infrastructure such as asphalt on the major road, street lightening, electric poles, drainage, green areas, children’s playground, etc., but these comes at a cost (ref: number 10).
(10) What other payment do I pay apart from the payment of the land?
Survey Fee: N 150,000
Documentation Fee: N 20,000
Premium: N400,000 per plot (subject to review) (Ref: number 9).
(11) Is there any encumbrance on the land?
We are proud to say the land is free from every known government acquisition or interest and no adverse claimant.
(12) When will my plot(s) be allocated to me?
Purchaser who buy outright and instalment get allocation after full payment.
(13) What do I get after the initial deposit?
A starter packs comprising receipts, sales invoice, and contract of sale and a copy of our FAQ.
(14) What title does estate have?
Land purchase agreement/irrevocable power of attorney donated by the customary owners.
(15) What do I get after completion of payment for the land?
Receipts, letter of allocation, survey plan, deed of assignment and restrictive estate covenant.
(16) Does Estate have a Certificate of Occupancy?
Tromville Investment ltd. has initiated the process of getting the C of O and an approval layout plan for the estate from Lagos state government.
(17) What happens if I cannot complete payment or default in the payment of my monthly subscription?
You will get a refund less 20% and 10,000 administrative charges.
(18) Can I pay a deposit and pay the balance any time within the duration of tenure?
Every subscriber is expected to pay at least once within 3 consecutive month’s basis even after the initial deposit; non-payment will lead to outright revocation.
(19) Does Tromville Investment Ltd. charges interest on the balance of payment?
The transaction is 0% interest free.
(20) Is there any restrictive as to type of building I can construct?
Yes, you are permitted to build residential houses within the area designated as residential and commercial houses on the area designed commercial, provision of shops within residential houses/area and building of tenement house type(popularly known as face me face you) are not permitted.
(21) Is there any time limit to commence work on my land after allocation?
subscribers are encouraged to take possession and mobilize to their plot(s) within 6months of physical allocation in order to control weeds; also in case where the land is left un- kept, the operator have autonomous power to revoke the land and every document attached to it and re-allocate the same plot to another customer while the existing owner is re-allocated elsewhere within the estate.
(22) When do I pay the other charges?
Survey and documentation fee will be paid after the payment of land while developmental fee is to be paid within 20 months.
(23) What happen if I do not pay my developmental fee?
The basic amenities will not be given to the house e.g. water, light, e.t.c.
(24) What document do I get at the end of this transaction?
A deed of assignment and a survey plan showing the dimension of your plot(s).

ON-GOING ESTATE @ IBEJU LEKKI.

Price: N3m (off plan sales)

WHAT YOU STAND TO GAIN
Quick return on investment
Harmony amongst employee
Improved staff welfare leading to staff effectiveness and efficiency

EXECUTION AND DELIVERY OF PROJECTS
Tromville Investment Limited has seasoned staffs who know their onions about the execution of the job with the team of expert it has gotten over the years even before the company was incorporated as Tromville Investment Limited under Propertymart Real Estate Investment Limited.

Thank you for your business interest,
OGUNKOYA AYODELE
08029464704, 07039394134
For: TROMVILLE INVESTMENT LIMITED
ayodeleogunkoya@yahoo.com
info@tromvilleltd.com
www.tromvilleltd.com

(1) (Reply)

Exquisitely & Well Build 3units Of 4br Duplex +BQ 4 Sale @ Lekki 1 +pics / 2plot Cornerpiece Land For Sale On Orchid Hotel Road Chevron Lekki 35m / New Stock For Samalion Marble And Granite Company Abuja Nigeria (see Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.