Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

KEEPING IT SIMPLE N CLEAN: L-PAD II OPIC Estate Agbara - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / KEEPING IT SIMPLE N CLEAN: L-PAD II OPIC Estate Agbara (3278 Views)

SILVERTON GARDENS 1 AREPO 10mins Drive From Alausha Ikeja Close To Opic Estate / Opic, Isheri North 10 acres land (Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway) / Keeping It Simple N Clean By Introducing L-pad Studio Apartments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

KEEPING IT SIMPLE N CLEAN: L-PAD II OPIC Estate Agbara by true2home(m): 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hello my ppl,
There are many communities in Nigeria that are underrated and underrepresented online. Such is Opic Estate Agbara. Even the Opic government are not doing justice to the Estate. It's beautiful place to live. Check it out yourselves and please add pictures of this area if you have one. I'm not selling anything ooo, just love the area and feel I should share. Thanks
Re: KEEPING IT SIMPLE N CLEAN: L-PAD II OPIC Estate Agbara by true2home(m): 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2015
sorry guys im trying to upload picture without luck so far. I will keep trying

Re: KEEPING IT SIMPLE N CLEAN: L-PAD II OPIC Estate Agbara by true2home(m): 7:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
[img][/img]

Re: KEEPING IT SIMPLE N CLEAN: L-PAD II OPIC Estate Agbara by true2home(m): 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
[img][/img][img][/img]

Re: KEEPING IT SIMPLE N CLEAN: L-PAD II OPIC Estate Agbara by true2home(m): 7:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
[img][/img]

Re: KEEPING IT SIMPLE N CLEAN: L-PAD II OPIC Estate Agbara by jaymichael(m): 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
I love this OPIC ESTATE. Just behind Agbara estate. so serene. I know I will own a home there, I was my dream since my days @Ijanikin. The whole Agbara axis is underated.
Re: KEEPING IT SIMPLE N CLEAN: L-PAD II OPIC Estate Agbara by true2home(m): 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
you are absolutely right. The recent development at that estate is unbelievable. wish i took more picture of the areas with the houses. I lost a memory card with all the nice houses. Im still working on uploading the video clips too. if you don't have to do a 9 to 5 job, that place is idea. i lived in Ijanikin too in the early 90s. went to FgcI primary/Nurs school then. i actually own a piece of land in that estate and cant wait to develop it for myself.

1 Like

Re: KEEPING IT SIMPLE N CLEAN: L-PAD II OPIC Estate Agbara by true2home(m): 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
Re: KEEPING IT SIMPLE N CLEAN: L-PAD II OPIC Estate Agbara by true2home(m): 11:12pm On Feb 01, 2018
2018 pet project in Opic Agbara;

NAME: L-Pad II

TYPE : A Block of (4) 1 bedroom Apartments
Re: KEEPING IT SIMPLE N CLEAN: L-PAD II OPIC Estate Agbara by true2home(m): 11:20pm On Feb 01, 2018
Rough Draft Plan

Re: KEEPING IT SIMPLE N CLEAN: L-PAD II OPIC Estate Agbara by true2home(m): 11:24pm On Feb 01, 2018
3D[img][/img]

Re: KEEPING IT SIMPLE N CLEAN: L-PAD II OPIC Estate Agbara by true2home(m): 11:31pm On Feb 01, 2018
Ground Breaking...

Re: KEEPING IT SIMPLE N CLEAN: L-PAD II OPIC Estate Agbara by true2home(m): 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
I suspect something cool happening on my site from seeing this solid blocks. Can anyone guess what it will be use for? I have not confirm its use from the contractor yet, but i believe i know its function. And i think thats genius...

Re: KEEPING IT SIMPLE N CLEAN: L-PAD II OPIC Estate Agbara by true2home(m): 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
Digging septic tank. The solid blocks above will be use for the walls. How come am just noticing this application!!!

Re: KEEPING IT SIMPLE N CLEAN: L-PAD II OPIC Estate Agbara by true2home(m): 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2018
We filled foundation with sand from sockaway...and yes, we will be installing basket at the bottom of our columns since vehicles will be stationed on the top

Re: KEEPING IT SIMPLE N CLEAN: L-PAD II OPIC Estate Agbara by true2home(m): 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
Filling is fully done and water is being used for settlement. Sockaway set and plastered. We plan to use the sockaway for storing water.

I think the columns are over kill though!!! 9units for 12'x12'×12'. That actually half the same amount of column that we are using to support one story deck slab here too.

Re: KEEPING IT SIMPLE N CLEAN: L-PAD II OPIC Estate Agbara by true2home(m): 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
More

Re: KEEPING IT SIMPLE N CLEAN: L-PAD II OPIC Estate Agbara by true2home(m): 5:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
L-Pad II has gotten to the DPC. I cant wait to see it raise to the Decking in no time! Grateful somebody!!! Latest development picture, enjoy

Re: KEEPING IT SIMPLE N CLEAN: L-PAD II OPIC Estate Agbara by true2home(m): 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
Block setting in up to Lintel... L-Pad II is taking shap

Re: KEEPING IT SIMPLE N CLEAN: L-PAD II OPIC Estate Agbara by true2home(m): 9:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
Our hard working Supervisor is always trying to know more than myself, the Capitalist. Of coarse when you are directing a construction project from 16k Miles away, the following Picture must happen:

1 Like

Re: KEEPING IT SIMPLE N CLEAN: L-PAD II OPIC Estate Agbara by true2home(m): 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
Since they have canceled election, let me up date here with my free time... Lintel done and also the Deck has been completed as of today. Enjoy

Re: KEEPING IT SIMPLE N CLEAN: L-PAD II OPIC Estate Agbara by Plow: 1:54am On Feb 21, 2019
This os one bedroom unlike the Ilisan build. Also this is a story build. What infirm the changes if i may ask?
Re: KEEPING IT SIMPLE N CLEAN: L-PAD II OPIC Estate Agbara by true2home(m): 12:35am On Mar 23, 2019
Thanks for the observation. This is done because i try to tailor my project to the environment its placed. This area is an industrial hub with lots of family men and women. These demography come in from other area to work in Agbara. Some of them have their family visit them often on weekend or their spouses. Also, i consider leasing to the companies for their expatriates.

Finally, the estate has regulation on what can be build in that place. The cost of land is another factor that guided my decide to do storey building instead of bungalow structures.

1 Like

Re: KEEPING IT SIMPLE N CLEAN: L-PAD II OPIC Estate Agbara by Plow: 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2019
any update? Good job.

true2home:
Thanks for the observation. This is done because i try to tailor my project to the environment its placed. This area is an industrial hub with lots of family men and women. These demography come in from other area to work in Agbara. Some of them have their family visit them often on weekend or their spouses. Also, i consider leasing to the companies for their expatriates.

Finally, the estate has regulation on what can be build in that place. The cost of land is another factor that guided my decide to do storey building instead of bungalow structures.
Re: KEEPING IT SIMPLE N CLEAN: L-PAD II OPIC Estate Agbara by true2home(m): 3:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
Plow:

any update? Good job.

Sorry, we have not done much since the last update; Buhari and Trump Economy does not allow us yet grin. We are hopeful to return to this site or start a new smaller project in 2020. Thanks
Re: KEEPING IT SIMPLE N CLEAN: L-PAD II OPIC Estate Agbara by true2home(m): 5:07am On Apr 18, 2020
Hello everyone,

We are back on this project. Here is the recent update.
Re: KEEPING IT SIMPLE N CLEAN: L-PAD II OPIC Estate Agbara by true2home(m): 5:16am On Apr 18, 2020
Hello everyone,

We are back to this project. Here are some updates:

Re: KEEPING IT SIMPLE N CLEAN: L-PAD II OPIC Estate Agbara by true2home(m): 5:23am On Apr 18, 2020
My Aboki no see CV19; see as yam and corn full ground!!!

Re: KEEPING IT SIMPLE N CLEAN: L-PAD II OPIC Estate Agbara by true2home(m): 3:35am On May 05, 2020
Hi NL,

More work done but slowly due to CORO lockdown. However, we got the roof in and ready for the next stage. See attachment Pictures...

Block work after Decking...N1425,600
Roof Truss and .55Aluminum Sheet.....N991,000
Total Project excluding land thus far....N7,816,600

Re: KEEPING IT SIMPLE N CLEAN: L-PAD II OPIC Estate Agbara by true2home(m): 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
L-Pad II picture update: We plaster the interior and installed windows.

Re: KEEPING IT SIMPLE N CLEAN: L-PAD II OPIC Estate Agbara by atilla(m): 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
Well done bro’s

Any updates
Re: KEEPING IT SIMPLE N CLEAN: L-PAD II OPIC Estate Agbara by true2home(m): 5:14am On Jul 02, 2020
Hi,

Thanks. I waiting on some update from site as well. The plaster of the building was completed today. More picture should follow soon.

atilla:
Well done bro’s

Any updates

(1) (2) (Reply)

Virgin Land For Sale At Badagry For Cheap Prices / Property For Sale At Ewet Housing Estate,uyo. / 4bedrooms Bungalow At Aruna Ikorodu For Sale. #15M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.