Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,541 members, 7,823,372 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) (34560 Views)

KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria / How Other Staffs In The Office See It Admins / Diamond Bank Sacks over 1000 Staffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
ayobase:

wetin we do you tchidi?

You owe me 15k...
I have been charged AUX1 for 1 year now, when I got tired of complaining to the office near me, I went to wuse 2 and they found out that during meter connection, I was given a wrong meter and I've been paying the Man's bill.. angry angry angry
Tell me why I shouldn't throw juju there?
I asked for it to be stopped that it's not my account, they refused said it was left with 1900, I should just pay up. I have, oya pay me back my money and go find the original debtor, no way!

I am going to report you people to NERC. undecided
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by sparkleRed(f): 9:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
EMEKA1MILLION:
Juju started from akwa ibom.. My God those people are callous.
U must be high on expired drugs see dis Arochukwu and amadiaoha pple...ubini pple rubbish (˘̯˘ )

1 Like

Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
see how wicked humans are?!! these so-called lacers won't go and lace our national boundary. they won't lace Sambisa and also apc Office. nah this dead place wey person dey manage wey them dey lace.
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by UnimkeAk(m): 9:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
Xbabangida:
All these kind of mess is usually common with the Igbos, Easterners /Southerners. Why are you people full of illiterates ?

If U wer actually a literate person u'll kno that Juju/ the supernatural has nothing to do with illiteracy.

Yet you believe in allah and other Gods based on faith, no proof.

Wen u see practical things here ur forming literate.

Carry ur literacy go comot the juju na.

2 Likes

Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by EbuGeneral(m): 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
Xbabangida:
All these kind of mess is usually common with the Igbos, Easterners /Southerners. Why are you people full of illiterates ?

shediot
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by jzdoberman: 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
Xbabangida:

Has ur mama paid her 'groom price' to ur papa's family?

1 Like

Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by tzoracle: 12:04am On Feb 24, 2015
Xbabangida:

Nkita lacha gi anya

Efi
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by jackpot(f): 12:11am On Feb 24, 2015
mustaphagreens:
banned by 'sexkillz' 4 going around a BARN in AGRICULTURE section. Ban expires when victim(mustaphagreens) finally loses appetite 4 pple's YAMS. Dafuq is sexkillz insinuating?
he is insinuating that you're a goat going round a barn looking for yam to chop. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by Nobody: 1:09am On Feb 24, 2015
Xbabangida:

Why is this dude deliberately stupïd ? Definitely an illiterate will always forget his figures of speech in english. I can see ur jobless this evening and looking for someone to disturb. Why should I even be exchanging words with u when we are not on the same level. Ur statements are just showing that ur still a teenager or in ur early twenties and that keeps making me ponder how a low lifer with ur level of mentality got acess to the internet. Just get away, look for a job and don't quote me again coz ur just cementing the fact that ur very stupìd with each quote of urs.

I'm sure you typed this one with a dictionary closeby and definitely modified the comment numerous times but your dictions are still wrong in some places. See malu covering his blunders with excuse that they are figures of speech grin Go back to school you deranged northern donkey. I think we are done here
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by ayobase(m): 2:54am On Feb 24, 2015
tchidi:

You owe me 15k...
I have been charged AUX1 for 1 year now, when I got tired of complaining to the office near me, I went to wuse 2 and they found out that during meter connection, I was given a wrong meter and I've been paying the Man's bill.. angry angry angry
Tell me why I shouldn't throw juju there?
I asked for it to be stopped that it's not my account, they refused said it was left with 1900, I should just pay up. I have, oya pay me back my money and go find the original debtor, no way!

I am going to report you people to NERC. undecided

I am sorry about the whole mix up.

This has been one of the main issues the Company is facing as a result of junior staff selling out meters without proper configuration and registration.

Please, endeavour to complain at the headquarters at Wuse, Zone 4.

Sorry for the inconvenience Ma.

abeg never report us, neither do us juju o. wink
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 24, 2015
lawanson44:

I'm sure you typed this one with a dictionary closeby and definitely modified the comment numerous times but your dictions are still wrong in some places. See malu covering his blunders with excuse that they are figures of speech grin Go back to school you deranged northern donkey. I think we are done here
I don't blame you, I blame ur sick mom for forgetting to teach u manners and ur poverty ridden dad for failing to execute his obligations as a man. Where's the sick båstard ? She deserved to be flogged and screwed up the ãss. And where's the poor bâstard ? He deserve to be jailed and put on death row. Anyway, you had to stay awake till 1:09 AM just to type this, it shows how jobless you are coz if u had a job, you'd be asleep knowing fully well that you'll be going to work this morning. I'm off anyway, I have important things to attend to this morning.. I have no time for a low lifer who's still struggling to get a degree.
I don't even pity you but I pity ur parents coz they wasted their time bringing you to this world you unknown piece of shït seeking for attention on a forum because he couldn't get it in real life. But sorry young boy, you've failed woefully in getting that attention because I don't still know you. We're not on the same level, you belong to the family of the chimps and bonobos. Go to tanzania and DR congo, you'll find them there. They want you back home.
Goodbye, enjoy ur day and try to be worthy and responsible coz through ur comments, I'm sure ur still a teenager who doesn't still know his left from his right.
Don't say I didn't counsel you, tomorrow might be too late.
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 24, 2015
ayobase:

I am sorry about the whole mix up.

This has been one of the main issues the Company is facing as a result of junior staff selling out meters without proper configuration and registration.

Please, endeavour to complain at the headquarters at Wuse, Zone 4.

Sorry for the inconvenience Ma.

abeg never report us, neither do us juju o. wink

But I have. I was then directed to wuse 2 that was when they discovered the mix up. I was then asked to go to Nyanya Gwandara, and those people ehn.. undecided lipsrsealed
Can you help? Is it possible to get a refund?
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 24, 2015
Xbabangida:

"Am a different person" is a very wrong english boy
The correct english is I am a different person or if you feel you are too lazy to use the standard form, you can use the shortened form "I'm a different person"
Now who needs to go to school ?

Do you go through ur comments before posting them?...
The correct english is
English language or English word(s)?
You should've used a Block letter when spelling the word "ENGLISH WORD"
..Moreover it was an "expression" and not "english"
Again, I know that I should've used "I'm"...but it wasn't official... and I thought ur witless brain wouldn't comprehend the blunder....
You just have to go to school, son... And take Buhari with you!
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 24, 2015
Xbabangida:

I don't blame you, I blame ur sick mom for forgetting to teach u manners and ur poverty ridden dad for failing to execute his obligations as a man. Where's the sick båstard ? She deserved to be flogged and screwed up the ãss. And where's the poor bâstard ? He deserve to be jailed and put on death row. Anyway, you had to stay awake till 1:09 AM just to type this, it shows how jobless you are coz if u had a job, you'd be asleep knowing fully well that you'll be going to work this morning. I'm off anyway, I have important things to attend to this morning.. I have no time for a low lifer who's still struggling to get a degree.
I don't even pity you but I pity ur parents coz they wasted their time bringing you to this world you unknown piece of shït seeking for attention on a forum because he couldn't get it in real life. But sorry young boy, you've failed woefully in getting that attention because I don't still know you. We're not on the same level, you belong to the family of the chimps and bonobos. Go to tanzania and DR congo, you'll find them there. They want you back home.
Goodbye, enjoy ur day and try to be worthy and responsible coz through ur comments, I'm sure ur still a teenager who doesn't still know his left from his right.
Don't say I didn't counsel you, tomorrow might be too late.

Lmao! Bringing my parents into this already? This shows you have no respect for your own parents. My mum might be sick and my dad poverty ridden....cool. but that's better than your case where you have no father at all. You are a product of an or.gy from a hundred hausa drunk men who gang-banged your mother after a "burkutu" drinking bout in a bush. She got pregnant and ran to forest where she gave birth to you and reared you in the midst of wild animals in order to escape the sharia punishment of stoning.

The man whom you presently call your father is not your father. He only took your mother in because he feeds from the proceeds of her prostitution and likes bleeping her from the a*se while you peep at them every night. So you see, you were formed from a combination of 100 se.men expulsions from hundred different men in one sex or.gy. My advice for you is to call your slut of a mother and ask her to tell you the truth so she can die in peace.

For your info, I am no teenager and I have a well paying job unlike you who is still grappling with the effects of poverty and blaming Goodluck Jonathan while waiting for buhari to save you. Foolish fatherless Nincompoop grin

---------------------------------------------
MODIFIED:

The if that happens, we shall soak dogs and baboons in their own blood. We will turn nigeria upside down.
https://www.nairaland.com/2163082/unconfirmed-another-plot-calumny-against#31011421

Now I know better...a northern terrorist! We shall see how you and your cohorts hope to achieve this your threats of dogs and baoons being soaked with blood. I am very close to the presidency and there is an arrangement to ensure that any acts of violence from you useless jobless miscreants will be met with stiff combat from the military. You think the weapons being bought from Ukraine by the President is for nothing. I will personally love to see you and your likes being annihilated just like Ihejirika did to your people who were sympathetic to the cause of the insurgents in the North during his time. The man show una people pepper. We shall see! Bastard Terrorist!
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 24, 2015
foxxynik:

Do you go through ur comments before posting them?...

English language or English word(s)?
You should've used a Block letter when spelling the word "ENGLISH WORD"
..Moreover it was an "expression" and not "english"
Again, I know that I should've used "I'm"...but it wasn't official... and I thought ur witless brain wouldn't comprehend the blunder....
You just have to go to school, son... And take Buhari with you!
Pls die if ur pained. Illiterates have bounds and limits. You've reached ur limit so just shut up or I'll torture you psychologically and emotionally. Get a job rokkie. You still have a long way to go.
Goodbye and quote me not coz ur irritating. Ur of no good use and if you can't be useful to humanity, try and be useful to urself. I shouldn't be exchanging words with you coz we're not on the same level. I'm better than you boy so just hit me up, I'll help you raise ur standard of living.
Goodbye and enjoy ur day, make sure u don't allow ur useless self to ruin it.
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 24, 2015
Xbabangida:

Pls die if ur pained. Illiterates have bounds and limits. You've reached ur limit so just shut up or I'll torture you psychologically and emotionally. Get a job rokkie. You still have a long way to go.
Goodbye and quote me not coz ur irritating. Ur of no good use and if you can't be useful to humanity, try and be useful to urself. I shouldn't be exchanging words with you coz we're not on the same level. I'm better than you boy so just hit me up, I'll help you raise ur standard of living.
Goodbye and enjoy ur day, make sure u don't allow ur useless self to ruin it.
Lol....useless hausa goat...be forming levels....
What do you know about life? Kids living under their parent's care and be claiming adults....
You sure amazed me a dozen times with ur childish manner of reasoning!
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by ayobase(m): 9:08am On Feb 24, 2015
tchidi:

But I have. I was then directed to wuse 2 that was when they discovered the mix up. I was then asked to go to Nyanya Gwandara, and those people ehn.. undecided lipsrsealed
Can you help? Is it possible to get a refund?

please, I will get back to you shortly.

are you really keen on getting reimbursed.
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by mustaphagreens(m): 9:21am On Feb 24, 2015
jackpot:
he is insinuating that we're goats going round barns looking for yam to chop. tongue
Yeah, I know grin grin
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 24, 2015
ayobase:

please, I will get back to you shortly.

are you really keen on getting reimbursed.

Yes Sir, I am.
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by Drsheddy(m): 11:07am On Feb 24, 2015
helphelp:
PHED would mean what exactly?
PORT Harcourt ELECTRICITY DISTRIBUTION COMPANY
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
Your coconut head...
kbshow100:
Pls what is PHED?
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by ayobase(m): 12:16am On Feb 25, 2015
tchidi:

Yes Sir, I am.

I was able to contact a boss at Zone 4. He said there should be solution if you can present the meter teller of purchase.

Let's start from here Ma,

- Were you directed to the bank to pay in for the meter or one if the officials just sold it out to you?

-Was the meter registered with your details?

- It is pre-paid meter or the old version?

Believe me, getting reimbursed won't be an issue if answers to those questions are positive.

Otherwise, the company sees you as the owner of the meter irrespective of number of users.

I had to make sure the landlord cleared the outstanding bill on the meter before I packed into the apartment here.

I am being billed and I pay in the name of the landlord up to this day.
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by Nobody: 4:18am On Feb 25, 2015
ayobase:

I was able to contact a boss at Zone 4. He said there should be solution if you can present the meter teller of purchase.

Let's start from here Ma,

- Were you directed to the bank to pay in for the meter or one if the officials just sold it out to you?

- It is pre-paid meter or the old version?

Believe me, getting reimbursed won't be an issue if answers to those questions are positive.

Otherwise, the company sees you as the owner of the meter irrespective of number of users.

I had to make sure the landlord cleared the outstanding bill on the meter before I packed into the apartment here.

I am being billed and I pay in the name of the landlord up to this day.

I had an analogue meter which I had been using for a few years, it even had debt on it and gradually over the years, I paid off the bills.
Then this NEPA guys were mandated to change all our meters to prepaid, so the meters all over that area were removed. It was when the meter was free. They installed it and made us clear up our old bills before we were connected.
It was supposed to be registered with our details, but when the bills started coming, it bore the my next door neighbours name, but we didn't mind, after all, na 'we we'... then suddenly it started bearing one Hausa name! shocked
I went to report at the office, they asked me to write a change of name letter, I did and it was changed to my Landlords name. That's when the AUX1 started and never looked back.
When they printed out my statement of account from wuse zone 6, that was when the staff told me that my analogue bill and my prepaid bill bore different names and addresses.
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by ayobase(m): 7:14am On Feb 25, 2015
tchidi:

I had an analogue meter which I had been using for a few years, it even had debt on it and gradually over the years, I paid off the bills.
Then this NEPA guys were mandated to change all our meters to prepaid, so the meters all over that area were removed. It was when the meter was free. They installed it and made us clear up our old bills before we were connected.
It was supposed to be registered with our details, but when the bills started coming, it bore the my next door neighbours name, but we didn't mind, after all, na 'we we'... then suddenly it started bearing one Hausa name! shocked
I went to report at the office, they asked me to write a change of name letter, I did and it was changed to my Landlords name. That's when the AUX1 started and never looked back.
When they printed out my statement of account from wuse zone 6, that was when the staff told me that my analogue bill and my prepaid bill bore different names and addresses.

I will get across to you later.

let me forward ur issue with the screenshots of ur explanation to a more worthy staff.

So this 15K is only related to the pre-paid meter, but the analogue meter.

-------------------------------

From my experience, it will be difficult to go through this procedure successfully if these questions are not still positively answered.

" - Were you directed to the bank to pay in for the meter or
one if the officials just sold it out to you?

- It is pre-paid meter or the old version?"

But let's see how we can squeeze the square peg into the hole.
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 25, 2015
ayobase:

I will get across to you later.

let me forward ur issue with the screenshots of ur explanation to a more worthy staff.

So this 15K is only related to the pre-paid meter, but the analogue meter.

-------------------------------

From my experience, it will be difficult to go through this procedure successfully if these questions are not still positively answered.

" - Were you directed to the bank to pay in for the meter or
one if the officials just sold it out to you?

- It is pre-paid meter or the old version?"

But let's see how we can squeeze the square peg into the hole.

_I didn't pay for any meter, it was installed free, maybe the landlord paid for it, I don't know.
- it was registered with our names but when we started buying units, it was my next door neighbours name on my bill but I didn't mind cos she was my friend
-its a prepaid meter
-
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by ayobase(m): 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
tchidi:

_I didn't pay for any meter, it was installed free, maybe the landlord paid for it, I don't know.
- it was registered with our names but when we started buying units, it was my next door neighbours name on my bill but I didn't mind cos she was my friend
-its a prepaid meter
-

How far dear?
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 19, 2016
ayobase:

How far dear?

Fine o! Longest time! Well done. wink
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by ayobase(m): 11:11am On Aug 19, 2016
tchidi:

Fine o! Longest time! Well done. wink
Yeah, it has been.
Thanks.
Were you able to resolve the pre-paid metre issue?
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
ayobase:

Yeah, it has been.

Thanks.

Were you able to resolve the pre-paid metre issue?

Sadly, no. embarassed embarassed
I got tired of calling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secondary School Teaching Vs Lecturing: Which Of These Two Jobs Should I Choose? / Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! / Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.