Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Christian Literatures That Spur Your Hunger For God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Literatures That Spur Your Hunger For God (470 Views)

Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) / Googling For God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christian Literatures That Spur Your Hunger For God by Chuksab: 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
Beloved,

A young lady walked up to me after a service on Sunday, an asked - Why are our churches like 'this'? I queried her further and got to know that she just finished reading God Chasers by Tenny Tommy. In past days, I have noticed unusual hunger for God by the fellow in question.

Beloved, if you know of any Christian Literature that turn on your Christian, made you more deeper, broken, consecrated and challenged for the anointing please post on this page, I believe God can use us to help others get materials that will spur the needful revival in the Christendom.

Thanks.
Re: Christian Literatures That Spur Your Hunger For God by Numismatic(m): 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
The purpose driven life and living with eternity in view.. My two best christain books
Re: Christian Literatures That Spur Your Hunger For God by dein77(m): 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
The spiritual man.....by Watchman Nee. It's one very deep Christian book.

New Creation Realities. ....E.W.Kenyon
Two kinds of life......E. W. Kenyon.
The Hidden Man......E.W.Kenyon

Ablaze for God.......Wesley Duewel.

The Great Controversy. ...E.G.White.

The Man God Uses. ...Oswald J Smith.

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Glorify God? / SUNDAY MOTIVATION: To the Broken Hearted - Don't Give Up!! / Daily Grace Capsule | Wed.25th.march.2015 | How Often?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.