Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

The Crime Scene 1 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Crime Scene 1 (561 Views)

Difference Between Foreign Crime Scene And Nigerian Crime Scene (pictures) / What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) / Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Crime Scene 1 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
A man was found dead at a lonely place. On arrival we met a man standing and holding a knife. As we speak here now the man is in our custody running investigation... but from the statement written down this man claims he didn't kill the man. So we are going to anaylise the collected item from the crime scene
ITEMS FOUND ON THE CRIME SCENE
1. A BROKEN BOTTLE WITH NO STAINS OF BLOOD
2. AN HANDKERCHIEF WITH ASSUME TO BE A MATURE STAIN OF CATARRH
3. A BOOT FOOT TRACE OF A MILES AWAY
4 200000 NAIRA CHEQUE
5. A MAN STANDING WITH A KNIFE FULL OF BLOOD STAINS
6 AN HAND GLOVE
7 A DISC CASSATE
8 A MADZA 626 WITH A PLATE NUMBER OF *E1* 2***
9 . A MEDICATED GLASSES
10. A DIARY
11. A MOBILE PHONE
WITH THIS FACTS AND STORY CAN U HELP ME WITH THE INVESTIGATION AS WE ARE WORKING SMART TO BRING THE KILLER BEHIND BARS
PLS LETS BE INTERACTIVE...!!!!
Re: The Crime Scene 1 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
You can ask me questions and I will definitely answer u according to our progress
Re: The Crime Scene 1 by smoy: 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
you can send the mobile phone to the EFCC forensic Lab, and also collaborate with their crime scene officers, they have good hands.
Re: The Crime Scene 1 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
grin

Who was the cheque's recipient?
Re: The Crime Scene 1 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
Plsss we don't deal with the efcc , the efcc don't deal with us cos they can only investigate economy financial squander while we investigate secret murders. Thank you
Re: The Crime Scene 1 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
Flytefalls:
grin

Who was the cheque's recipient?
Sound funny tho but we cant disclose the recipients name but is was having a Mrs on it... The suspect as been brought to our agency for questionning
Re: The Crime Scene 1 by richielan: 5:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
www.cashbay20.com
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.
-------------------------------------
Re: The Crime Scene 1 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
richielan:
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
www.cashbay20.com
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.
-------------------------------------
Wooooow are u now telling us that u engage in a criminal act....

(1) (Reply)

Former Registrar Of University Of Ado Ekiti Kidnapped, N50M Ransom Demanded / Suicide Bomber Strikes In Potiscum / Boston Marathon Bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Sentenced To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.