Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Iphone 6 Displaying "Akamu". Gurus Pls Help - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Iphone 6 Displaying "Akamu". Gurus Pls Help (838 Views)

When You're Drying Your Fresh Akamu ,but Still Have To Pose For The Camera / Difference Between Akamu And Custard (photo) / Preparation Of Pap(akamu) Ogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 6 Displaying "Akamu". Gurus Pls Help by Bigpotato(m): 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
Earlier today, I was trying to make pap for my children. Unknowingly, I left my iPhone on the kitchen table and the bowl of pap was underneath it. Someone must have placed a call that caused the phone to vibrate and before I could stretch to save #160k worth, it dived and found its place at the base of the bowl of pap.

Tried turning it on..but it refused all manner of tricks and tips.

Left it to charge for a while. It finally came up but the place slotted for service info now clearly states "Akamu Akamu Lte"
How do I restore the phone to default?

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6 Displaying "Akamu". Gurus Pls Help by Trailblazer2: 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
dafuq did I just read angry angry
Re: Iphone 6 Displaying "Akamu". Gurus Pls Help by Bigpotato(m): 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
Trailblazer2:
dafuq did I just read angry angry

Can you be of help?
Re: Iphone 6 Displaying "Akamu". Gurus Pls Help by Trailblazer2: 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
explain this part yeah
'' It finally came up but the place slotted for service info now clearly states "Akamu Akamu Lte" '' undecided
Re: Iphone 6 Displaying "Akamu". Gurus Pls Help by Bigpotato(m): 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
Trailblazer2:
explain this part yeah
'' It finally came up but the place slotted for service info now clearly states "Akamu Akamu Lte" '' undecided

Instead of the usual MTN Nigeria or Glo, it shows "Akamu Akamu Lte"
Re: Iphone 6 Displaying "Akamu". Gurus Pls Help by Lasveg(m): 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
Op have some sense...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#nagodwin / Poor Steve / Joke Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.