Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

How Do You Handle Stress? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do You Handle Stress? (441 Views)

5 Ways To Handle Stress / How Do You Handle Snake Bite... / You Can NOT Even Handle A Woman In Bed (shame) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Handle Stress? by tocheli(f): 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
How do you handle stress because a couple of days ago, i was seriously stressed up, my head was full, chai! I just couldn’t take it anymore and i don’t like getting to that point, where so much is expected of me, and everyone is waiting for me to deliver. I don’t because it takes me a while to snap out of it. When i get stressed up, i totally shut down and my ‘wall’ comes up then I hide. I switch off every gadget around me, i go into my ‘space’ and stay silent. I can keep quiet, literally for days i wont talk to anyone. I don’t even eat. See why i don’t like getting to that point? Well, thank God i have come back to my senses. Here’s how i dealt with it;Read more here: http://theshapecube.com/2015/02/19/handle-stress/
Re: How Do You Handle Stress? by GboyegaD(m): 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
Thanks for the link. I think it is almost same with what I do except that while in my space and I feel a little light, I try to praise instead as it helps clear my head in most cases.

(1) (Reply)

I Can Describe It If You'vegot A Spot Pretty Prominent / Are Virgins Likely To Suffer From Fibroid? / Why You Should Drink More Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.