Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? (43817 Views)

This Photo Of 2face, Kanu Nwankwo And Okocha Is Everything / Checkout This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia / 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by socialwritter: 12:06am On Feb 24, 2015
visit www.socialwritter..com and participate in the online poll when you view thru the web version
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by eedrees(m): 12:23am On Feb 24, 2015
His head tho undecided

Tubaba of life...God bless you
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by hensben(m): 12:43am On Feb 24, 2015
Wetin dey wrong with the photo, him never reach to smoke or what?

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by titanhayes: 12:49am On Feb 24, 2015
Oversized shirt...
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by snthesis(m): 1:09am On Feb 24, 2015
whats wrong with the pix?

it shows Tuface (or better the director of the photoshoot) has no class, u never light up a cigar with a "lighter" cos it messes up the taste, a matchstick is always d preferred option.
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by Nobody: 1:19am On Feb 24, 2015
I bet he coughed for hours after the photograph..
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by Eluwilussit(m): 1:27am On Feb 24, 2015
He's wasting his life and calling it enjoyment.
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by Nobody: 2:42am On Feb 24, 2015
may01:
The photographer is really good. I like the way he slightly blurs out some objects and focuses on 2baba. That's an image not just a picture. BTW I don't see anything wrong with the picture

Blurring out an image means SHALLOW DEPTH OF FIELD (DOF).
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by folabayo1(f): 5:49am On Feb 24, 2015
daramz1:
I guess am now your present crush......lols
lol cheesy
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 24, 2015
Still smoking at his age!
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by InvertedHammer: 7:15am On Feb 24, 2015
Tandullceblog:
So what's wrong with the photo?
/
Playing with cirrhosis of liver and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease like bronchitis and emphysema.

E too sweet na im dey kill pass. Grasshopper dey roast and be bragging say im dey shine

\
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by may01(f): 7:54am On Feb 24, 2015
durocity:

Blurring out an image means SHALLOW DEPTH OF FIELD (DOF).
Yea I know that. Thanks
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 24, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
Playing with cirrhosis of liver and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease like bronchitis and emphysema.

E too sweet na im dey kill pass. Grasshopper dey roast and be bragging say im dey shine

\

Lol, is that what is wrong with the photo? He's not the only one na. Dats now like a norm these days. So.... no biggie.
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by Stallion84(m): 8:56am On Feb 24, 2015
Cheap lighter. Very cheap
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by Charbless(m): 9:15am On Feb 24, 2015
I

C
A
M
E,

I

R
E
A
D,

And

I

L
E
F
T
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by kelvine(m): 9:29am On Feb 24, 2015
I wan ask one question from una wey sabi, abeg wetin be the difference between this big cigar wey de Tubaba hand and the common type wey aboki(a*boki) de sell for streets. No be say I wan smoke, I just wan know wether cigar levels sef de increase as persin de get money reach ? One love
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by Oyawuni(m): 9:51am On Feb 24, 2015
looks like Joe el to me.
2face I mean.
Tis jas an ad.
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by balash(m): 10:02am On Feb 24, 2015
zonax:

Bro he took the picture to do an advert for Hennessey so that's why he has no diluent and the tobacco to make it appear rich before the targeted audience that it is meant for (they won't appreciate if he was taking it with say nut/grape (for example).

Oh okay I get that now.. Tanx bro, was surprised he is drinking something that Raw with tobacco
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by dangotealiko: 10:20am On Feb 24, 2015
THE MANAGEMENT OF DANGOTE FACTORY WISH TO INFORM THE
GENERAL PUBLIC ON THE SALES OF VARIOUS PRODUCTS LISTED
BELOW..

CONTACT SALES MANAGER MR KEBIRU SANI ON 09051434591

DANGOTE CEMENT=1,000 PER BAG..

DANGOTE NOODLES=620 PER CARTON..

DANGOTE SALT=1,920 PER BAG..

DANGOTE TOMATO PASTE=720..

DANGOTE SPAGHETTI=650 PER CARTON..

OUR TRUCK ARE READY TO DELIVER TO ANY PART OF THE
COUNTRY BASED ON CUSTOMERS ORDER..

CONTACT MANAGEMENT TO PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW BECAUSE
TIME IS A MAJOR FACTOR IN THE ON GOING PROMO..

CONTACT SALES MANAGER MR KEBIRU SANI ON 09051434591
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by Awesomeking: 10:37am On Feb 24, 2015
Abeg dont annoy me,that was from the hennesy artistry he did with wizkid,i see nothing bad in smoking cigar,its not an addictive thing like ciggarette,a cigar is far more expensive,classy and rare.
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by styveke(m): 11:02am On Feb 24, 2015
balash:

Oh okay I get that now.. Tanx bro, was surprised he is drinking something that Raw with tobacco

That's the handi-work of a renowned photographer...an award winning photographer sef. Kelechi Amadi-Obi on point!
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by sunshine1974(m): 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
Are u from sambisa? How dat cigar take resemble shisha?
jnrbayano:
Perfect role model for the pipers/weeders.

Their justification is in plain sight.

Is that shisha?
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by jnrbayano(m): 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
sunshine1974:
Are u from sambisa? How dat cigar take resemble shisha?

I taught you would be able recognise a question from an answer.

I over-estimated you.
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by casvinda(m): 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
Photoshop tnx oooo,d smoke is not a real smoke ooo.abi guys una no c am LWKMD
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by Bleszin(f): 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
lanrei:

and I just fall in love with you... you re a sabi girl.. one love!
#smiles...
let d love being
#winks
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by enomakos(m): 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
the one and only tubaba
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by JEITO: 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
Even After. Having children, some folks Still do what they. Did as single wayward fellowundecided

Thought he said he's given up smoking
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by lanrei(m): 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
Bleszin:
#smiles...
let d love being
#winks

#winks back# and your fine too, have we met somewhere smiley
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by Bleszin(f): 10:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
lanrei:

#winks back# and your fine too, have we met somewhere smiley
yes we've met...
On nairaland
#smiles
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by lanrei(m): 6:28am On Feb 25, 2015
Bleszin:
yes we've met...
On nairaland
#smiles
lol yea right... that's what I thought.. we should meet outside Nairaland u know wink
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by Bleszin(f): 9:49am On Feb 25, 2015
lanrei:
lol yea right... that's what I thought.. we should meet outside Nairaland u know wink
Really
wait let me tell my daddy,mommy,brothers,sisters nd boyfriend...
#shines_teeth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's Convoy Causes Roadblock In Iseyin, Oyo State. / Tboss Celebrates Her Romanian Grandmother's Birthday / Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter, Alisha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.